When will you take the black pill Sup Forums? Satanism is the truth be the best you possible

When will you take the black pill Sup Forums? Satanism is the truth be the best you possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

laconics.forumotion.com/t95-jewish-church-of-satan-founder-anton-lavey-ran-guns-for-israeli-terrorists
youtube.com/watch?v=YEKwrI5MYIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Satanism

I'm not 16 anymore

>edgy sex addicted cult of degeneracy

CTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shillxs fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off xCTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck offx CxTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off TR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTxR xshills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shillsx fxuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CxTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off xCTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillxsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR x shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills xfuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR x shills

Do what thou wilt Sup Forums

Its not too late for you, OP.
Jesus Christ is your Lord and Saviour, and he is calling out to you in this very moment to repent of your fabulous journey on the wide path to destruction.

Infantile attempt at persuasion

That's not a black pill
That's a special snowflake pill

>Jesus
Fuck off Kike

That's like a light version of Christianity where you don't kill so many people.

You know in your heart that Christ is alive and with God, this is why you have no excuses on Judgement Day. Why even reply if you're so sure of your own beliefs.

That bitch is pretty ugly

Satanism is just Christianity for edgy kids.

Been there, done that.

Then I grew up.

That sounds pretty awesome but I've seen what satanist "women" actually look like.

Goth chick I hooked up with had terrible hygiene and I ended up having to get tested for STDs after fucking her because she was a gutterslut cumrag.

Is this the highest grade of slut le debbil can rustle up nowadays? Wew fucking lad

This.

To believe in satan you have to believe in Jesus.
Therefore you're a christian.

R A R E
A
R
E

Satanism is jewish nihilism

TFW satanist chicks love to 'seduce' straight-laced christian boys.

So each to fuck them.

deus vult

>When will you take the black pill Sup Forums?

I thought the black pill was nigger dick?

That's not the black pill, you stupid nigger

>tfw when no pale satanic sex goddess gf
why even live?

WTF does Satanism have to offer that Kekism doesn't?

I would totally a goth chick

fucking autists
Satan existed way before jewish made up "religions"
Satan = Truth in sanskrit the oldest language

>worship satan instead of kek

Get out, Kike.

PRAISE KEK!!!

>yadadada kike
Go blow Vark

Everyone here is either Catholic, Buddhist, or an Esoteric Kekist. So fuck off.

Checked.

Praise be to Kek.

Satanists always talking about "be the best you". Maybe you guys need to stop doing what you wilt for a couple days because you look malnourished and like a career LARPer who needs to take a shower. It's embarrassing.

Witnessed

No, but I've taken the green pill fgt
Give me your babies lord Kek!

>Alright Youtube
>Here is an in depth review of Satanism and the Occult
>Theistic satanism or symbolic satanism performed by atheists
>Nicholas Shrek has a good album
>The Lamestream Legacy media is dying and you should ignore them.
>Donate money to my pah-tray-on
>The occult and Muhmetics
>Peace out.

Whatever you say, Rabbi Shekelberg.

>armor of god is roman
>G-d is jewish

gg mate

CTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shillxs fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off xCTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck offx CxTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off TR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTxR xshills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shillsx fxuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CxTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off xCTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shillxs fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off xCTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck offx CxTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off TR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTxR xshills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shillsx fxuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CxTR shillsCTR shills fuck off CTR shills fuck off CTR shillsCTR shills fuck off xCTR shills fuck off CTR shills

No. You smug shiteater.

Satan=moloch
Anyone considering worshipping the same shit as the elite pieces of shit do should kill himself right now and visit him personally

Where do I get this qt's number btw?

>Imblying Finland is not Mongolian
>Imblying Finnish opinions matter

Real satanism is a redpill. Not your demon worshipping fag shit.

>imblying christianity isn't semite tier

The core of satanism is to worship yourself and do whatever puts you forward as an individual, which is what the majority of the world's population has been doing since the dawn of fucking mankind, to not fuck someone over ruthlessly to get what you want is even praised by society as "good".

But the west has become so desperate to being different and "special" in combination with being too stupid and autistic to do anything without someone guiding them every step of the way that there's now Satanism. Understand how far behind you are in life and how embarrassing you are to anyone who's actually worth space and just kill yourself if you're a satanist.

Anachronism is a fucking joke.

I don't care about your spiritual/religious choice.

What I care about is you using a meme incorrectly.

There is already a black pill. The black pill is encountering facts or experiences that make you feel mad or upset. For example, the whole thing in Rotherham was a huge black pill, especially for brits.

>Whatever you say, Rabbi Shekelberg.
Yeah, jewish people shilling for a monotheistic religion which hunted and prosecuted them for around a thousand years which reached it´s peak during "muh crusades" and when the black death came and everyone accused jews of "black magic". The very reason why orthodox jews feel very uneasy about christians (most of all catholics and to some part orthodox).

This is a huge defeat for alot of Sup Forums veterans and it is quite sad that some of our brothers turn their back on us

Time to beat the Devil outta you.

>implying the whole point of Christianity was to be rabidly anti-Jewish

wasn't*

Contribute more please

Anything that is not christianity could be considered satanism so be more specific

>G-d is jewish
>gg mate

Judean, the tribe. There was no jewish identity back then, it has never been historical proven and it was never mentioned in any holy scriptours. Yet, the jewish people of current time proclaim that this identity always existed (eternity of semitism).

>religion

>any

>a "pill"

>not the bluest there is

>if you don't believe in my kike god you're literally his gary stu opponent
It's always a blast reading Christcuck's posts.

>implying the whole point of Christianity was to be rabidly anti-Jewish

The Koran reads like a CTR against the Holy Bible. I don't think it exists for any reason other than Mohammed being angry jealous of the Jews.

stop worshiping satan

hisss

>imblying Christianity is equivalent to Gnosticism.
>imblying Christianity isn't an attempt to suggest that certain interpretations of specific prophecies in Judaism were fulfilled.
>Imblying Christianity isn't semitic.

Wew i never knew pol would be more pathetic but here we are.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law you edgy black magician.
All your works will be for naught.

"Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

Fucking this

Except you're wrong... "Satya" is truth in Sanskrit, not "Satan".

And the Biblical Hebrew word has nothing to do with Sanskrit.

Why do you even speak if you're ignorant? Oh right, because you are of your father who is the lord of lies.

He goes by many names fool Beelezebub,Molech,Anubis etc.

Sanskrit kiddies btfo

Satan gave Eve the redpill. god's church wants you to stay ignorant and weak.

Iktf

>worshipping the fallen upside-down goat jew

look, the world is partly composed of things that give you pleasure and that might be beneficial for your spirituality. satanism only implies hate, decay and hurt.

I mean, just look at that girl. she looks slightly ill and not well.

why would you follow a religion that's not in your own best interest by definition?

it's like the bullshit is only there to weaken you.
what good does that do?

at least christianity tries to make your life more bearable and less fucking sad because of the positive message it bears.

ayy satanist bro
LaVeyan Satanist here

Any good books you suggest?

STAY ON THE EDGE BETWEEN ORDER AND CHAOS

You got suppository and pill confused

not really though to follow up but maybe Carl Jung: Man and His Symbols?

Nazi rallies were an attempt to symbolically recreate Order in the psycho-geography of the nation.

I don't really give a shit about satanism but you got any more if this bitch? This is the only other pic I have of her.

Spirits told me they would connect me with like minded individuals soon so I'm excited for that

>Christinaity
>Jewish
WEW LAD

Why do you need some edgelord 'religion' to tell you to do what you want faggot

If you weren't a faggot you'd just do it anyway

People who justify their actions based on anything beyond 'i feel like it' are cucks

Buddhism has Satan, hell and all that too.

you're shitty at persuasian as shitty as trump

you are a women

>Nazi rallies were an attempt to symbolically recreate Order in the psycho-geography of the nation.

True, yet the pic was just an add on to the actual text beside it.

Praised.

Thanks Mr Skeltal

you're dumb

You can get help in this world from spirits whether you believe or not.

laconics.forumotion.com/t95-jewish-church-of-satan-founder-anton-lavey-ran-guns-for-israeli-terrorists

(((Satanism)))) was founded by a Jew. No joke.

>atheism
>any other religon than Christinaity.
>redpilled

t. a satan

So was Atheism and Christianity hahaha

>black pill
More like the edgy dumbass pill.

if you have any good books to recommend i'd love to hear

youtube.com/watch?v=YEKwrI5MYIM