What's your plan in case the Yellowstone Super volcano erupts in your lifetime Sup Forums?

What's your plan in case the Yellowstone Super volcano erupts in your lifetime Sup Forums?

I'm going to Yellowstone next year, what's this?

invade alaska

There is a giant Supervolcano under Yellowstone that could erupt at any moment covering most of the USA in ash and lava and completely disrupt the global climate.

I watched a movie on this in high school that had a funny scene of americans illegally pouring into mexcio before hand. So probably that

I live in Ohio so I at least won't be affected by the blast or falling ash according to that image. If it does actually block out the sun like one of the asteroid impacts did in the past I imagine humanity would be able to find a way to do something about it. Depending on when it actually happens we may even have colonized another planet by then.

Kill as many niggers and joos as I can.

Sit back and watch.

Looks like my county is about 30 minutes outside the yellow zone, so I should be safe.

The park sits on top of one of the largest volcanoes in the world. If it goes off again, it would wipe out about a quarter of the country and render the midwestern agricultural region unusable for years.

A big party to celebrate dead americans and preparing for -60 celsius nuclear winter.

My plan is to take the wife down to Cozumel in one of our rv's.

Good on managing to hit Chicago but a bummer that south california gets off unscathed

Holy shit, if it erupts then Democrats are guaranteed to win elections for at least 50 years

wait till the dust settles and move to the destruction zone. Make a fallout like sanctuary but only for right wing whites.

Rejoice that nearly every single Rocky Mountain hick is now dead.

>disaster takes out most of America
>Ontario is spared

Why the fuck do those fucking leaves in Ontario get out everything? I'm in northeast and the nuke maps posted on Sup Forums and the big Russia bomb Russians showed off didn't have blast radiuses to get to Ontario (Toronto) but managed to get all the way into upstate. Tell me why those fucks in Ontario always dodge everything. Does shitposting build invisible force fields? Why can't there be a disaster for once that spares America but fucks Canada?? Why? Is God a trolling faggot?

Live in Washington, family has minor wealth and property and I have been building a bug out shelter w/three year supplies for awhile now. Will do my best to survive the ash rain apocalypse like I would any other

Kek, the irony.

But it should be very fertle afterwards! Silver linings!

If you kill your enemy, they win.

Probably kill myself because almost every red state is kill

raugh

Democrats would control US forever!

Florida. I'd stand my ground against the overwhelming hordes of entitled 'disaster refugees'.

Not really. Fleeing from actual imminent death is different from seeking welfare. They would be more productive than the actual citizens too.

Watch the ash fall down and roleplay that I'm in Vvardenfell

accoding to that map be initially killed

Living in Nova Scotia, I'd imagine I will be more or less OK. Just gonna have to keep expanding my stockpile of canned and dry goods in the basement,

I'm in Florida so id just sit here and chill while Rick Scott builds a wall and makes the refugees from the rest of the country pay for it.

To wing it

Everyone here would die because they'd be busy happeningposting on Sup Forums.

Underrated

Get comfy, Floridabro. The second this happens our state becomes more than just ideal real estate.

>I should be safe.

Except for the whole total collapse of the nation even before the climate disaster this would cause hits?

I live on the gulf coast so probably take some boat out to mexico or wherever

Sell something then steal it back, wow you really are pikey scum

That's just simply not true.

I've thought about this. I'd drive up into Manitoba or Ontario for a few days. I'm sure it would die down pretty quickly, but then I'd come back home and just go on with my life.

>Russians need more barely inhabitable tundra

That said, come and fucking take it, loser.

Look in to setting up a remote cabin with a wind turbine and a hydroponics system. I'm heading a year abroad to work on self sustaining organic farms in order to learn about this.

banter against americans, i guess?

Celebrate

You should be worried about your own country than ours.

I was hoping to move to South Dakota next year. Should I change my plans?

Whatever you say Ahmed.

>the caldera goes and does its thing

plan? for this?
heh

kek

The fallout would affect more than just that relatively small area OP, estimates project the ash clouds will block the sunlight across the entire globe for about 2 years. So theres nothing to worry about, if it happens 99% will die anyway.

Repent while you still can

where were you planning to move to? what industry?

SD is based.

You guys don't realize that if Yellowstone erupts, we're all fucked. It would launch millions of tons of ash into the atmosphere and even into space. It would block out the sun, and fuck up the global climate for a century, if not more. This would be a disaster on the same level as the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs.

Learn about growing your own crops in a self sustaining, indoor climate, if you haven't already. Otherwise you have no chances of survival in case of an eruption.

It's due some time in the next 100k years. Statistically it's not worth the effort to have a plan besides a generic survival kit

Nice

roll over and go back to sleep since NH is not in the death zone.

>get muh go bag
>get water to drink
>sail away on the puget sound
>probably head south, possibly north

What's the distribution of damage on the canadian side?

kek

Nah. It'd be an ice age but 10% of stuff would live. Supervolcanoes have erupted before during the homo sapiens timeline and we pulled through

I would just start killing everything in sight then fuck myself in the ass with a dragon dildo.

>western Washington
why is it always rain?

And guns to defend said indoor climate... Lots of ammunition too...

the ash turns them into conservatives

probably die

Thank Kek

Typical leaf shitpost

Move to based Maine, Hawaii, or Alaska.

>This would be a disaster on the same level as the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs.

Nah. It would be bad, but not to that extent.
The cretaceous extinction wasn't even the biggest mass extinction anyway. That was the permian-triassic extinction event known as the great dying.

>Sit on my porch with a 6er of my favorite beer
>Watch it all burn

WHAT DO WE WANT
A HAPPENING
WHEN DO WE WANT IT
NOW

Die in a hail of firey brimstone

We could fly planes or something to scrub out that ash. We'll be fine

Checked

>tfw just missed by the raining ash
>but commiefornia does too
At least Chicongo gets shit one. But why all the states that didn't do any wrong? :(

>Florida, NY, SoCal untouched
There is no god

You can't scrub ash dipshit

>yellowstone erupts
>commiefornia not affected
Fake and gay

Half of California gets rekt, though. The uglier half of California, at least.

Florida will overflood anyway.

>What's your plan in case the Yellowstone Super volcano erupts in your lifetime?

To have been dead for AT LEAST 100,000 to 500,000 years already. Fucking burger edumucashun has failed you.

Nah nigga, these things have happened every like 600k year for the past couple million. It would still be pretty fucking bad. You'd have a thousand year ice age and the decade of and after the eruption would essentially be one long winter for the northern hemisphere

Watch condescendingly from afar.

Sounds like a balmy Finnish day

>could erupt at any moment
It's only erupted twice. Not enough to place a trend or create any precedent for a future eruption

It's amazing that the devastation will stop right on the border.

Leafs have to be behind this.

I seriously have no idea I want Toronto to burn

Imma chill here on the east coast and watch the happening online.

Destroy

Be happy for the first time that I live in New York

The entire planet would be covered in ash clouds for years. Even if you live outside the yellow area you'd probably die

sssh bby, the giant meteor will come soon

tfw you live in NC.

Cover myself with ash and start a tribe. White people only.
Ooga booga where the horse meat at

Yawn and go back to sleep because it doesn't really affect me. Maybe have a beer or two and shit post a bit

That is the population density of white people.

thrice

Fellow NC bro, Appalachian mountains best mountains

>this kills the republicans

This, nothing else matters except for the chance to make a irl fallout.

>tfw when Yankees are going to destroy your state before Yellowstone erupts.

This kills everybody

Yellowstone is a massive fucking volcano.

We are the ashy nigger now.

get covered in ash then cry & hyperventilate while dying

Charge blowjobs for assisting qt westcoast refugees