So..this is where the neo nazis hang out...

So..this is where the neo nazis hang out? Bet you thought your little secret club for hatred was well hidden in the interwebz, guess again.
Me and my friends who all know how to hack just wanted to let you guys know that we're onto you. Hate will not be tolerated here.
You HAVE been warned. A luxury you will not be afforded a second time.

Anyway, we're about to catch a flight. When we come back on this site we want to see equal representation of POC, we want hate symbols and hate speech removed. Our flight to Japan will take 10 hours. That's plenty of time.

See you later.

If you hate neo nazi you no better when they.

There is nothing wrong with being intolerant of intolerance.

Inspect element and ddossing isn't hacking.
Here's your (you) though.

But it's intolerance.

*liberal logic intensifies*

You guys better cool it. I don't think OP's messing around.

Ummm, how is it not hacking? Bet you cant ddos people. We learned from some pretty serious people

>these people replying to this post seriously
what the fuck is wrong with you idiots

even the leaf knows better

>Bet you thought your little secret club for hatred was well hidden in the interwebz

The threads are indexed by Google. It's no secret.

I think we need to call police, cause it's obvious hate crime, sprad hate against group of minority - neo nazi.

Just boarded.

Times ticking nazi boys

Have fun firin up the ol loic

>o
OOOOO Child.. Ddossing is fucking easy.. and it is not hacking... Also, you are australian not russian.... Stop trying to be russian mate, just fucking enjoy the barbie and chug some gnt

P.S why do you literally have hitlers haircut.

Hitler didnt invent this haircut. Plus i do not have it shaved on the sides like a nazi or something.
But seeing as you guys love hitler, i guess saying my hair is like his is a compliment?

Arigato gozaimasu ^__^

i admire your ability to bait these retards so easily, god bless australia

I hate niggers

I hate Jews

I hate Spics

And Arabs too

Thank you, finally someone on this god forsaken site with some sense ;__;
I agree, neo nazis are retards because only retards could still hold onto an ideology that didn't even last 2 decades before collapsing, but oh well! ^_^ cant fix stupid!

All niggers should hang prove me wrong xd

How many Reichsmark could I fit up that big Jew nose.

Yeeaaahh, i know you think you're being funny but....just....stop >__

Gas the kikes, race war now

Fucking shitters

>flag
lol, every time. God bless straya.

Im not Jewish.

Not that there would be anything wrong with it if i was.

I really don't get why you guys just dont love your fellow earthlings >__>

why is tucker Carlson hanging with this faggy crew? and why did tucker get braces now?

You can't hurt me. Literally anything would make my life more interesting.

I'm asking an honest question as to how many Reichsmark I would be capable of inserting into your nasal passage.

Even being FUS ROH DAH'd? Yes i still play skyrim lol shoot me :P

None because i would break your wrist if you tried to touch me.

Fuck off, LARPing nigger.

I'm merely inquiring as to how many Reichsmark I would reasonably be capable of transferring into the crevices of your olfactory pathway if I were to so attempt.

op has one post
noobs

We really have no meat on us.