RUSSIANS HELPED DRUMPF.

OUR DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN HACKED.

WE NEED ANOTHER ELECTION.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NateSilver538
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpt7-QOGKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REX BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnt this the same guy that said clinton had a 99% chance of winning?

Nope. Get fucked drumpftard.

Idiots are reading misleading headlines and summaries without actually grasping the content of the "news."

What they're saying is that Russian hackers uncovered dirt on Hillary, gave it to WikiLeaks, WikiLeaks posted it, and the FBI spoke out about it. People heard about this dirt and voted against Hillary.

So, essentially, what they're saying is that Trump won because normies discovered Hillary was corrupt, and that's "unfair."

Please tell me this is shopped. I have considered the highly intelligent jew as my enemy for so long, that this retardation makes me feel like it was a wasted effort.

>Nate Dirt said he was cheated and he was actually right
Is this guy still alive?

twitter.com/NateSilver538

Doesn't matter. The content was the real issue, not the source.

its even worse than that, the media claims "unamed sources" saw some internal report that the CIA "thinks" the Russians "gave permission to 3rd party hackers they sometimes employ" to hack Clinton.

tl;dr

WaPo makes fake news again, Dems continue to believe it to salve their BTFO anuses

you lost, you are a loser, go back to your fake news bubble cuckold

YOU ARE A SERB, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SAY "WE" WTF?

Nate Carbon has to find new ways to be completely wrong now that the election is over.

I suppose the Cubs won because of Russia, too. This guys needs to get over himself.

This photo should be at the bottom.

/thread

>if not for Comey/Russia she probably wins them all by ~2 points

uhhh what? How on earth can he say that Russians brainwashed Americans or something?

Also maybe if the DNC doesn't want their candidate to be under criminal investigation by the FBI maybe they shouldn't nominate a fucking criminal to be their candidate.

Holy shit at this point just shave it all and don't bother nate.

Who gives a fuck about Nate Silver? That cuck was wrong about everything this year.

Fucking christ Nate "If what I said was true was true I'd be right" Rusted Tin everyone!

If he is so smart he should have included the pro-Trump FBI and Russian meddling in his models.

Red scare 3: Clinton's revenge

Yes it's true. My Russian cronies and I helped Trump win. We Rooskies are bery ebil and bad beeple, we want to cawntrol Trump. Now we can habe the srongest country in the world. Oh Hail Putin!

If CiA had anything, Obama would be gloating to show any evidence, but they will claim they have evidence, while hiding behind "confidential" material.

Don't forget, just days after the election, Barry said Blu fly, the election was clean and the American people have spoken. His tune has changed since the Stein (and Clinton colluding) made motions for a recount, and since that's not working....

Ugh...Barry said it was a clean election

>"m-m-muh algorithims! it must've been the ebil russians!"
>nate tupperware

lmaoooooooo, this fag has been in full on damage control after he got BTFO this election

Bump

This cuck has zero credibility anymore. He was so consistently wrong during every step of the campaign it was laughable.

It is. Also the Serbian is the same fucking Hillbot who keeps coming back.

Just tell him he is a kebab gypsie and go about your day.

>Trump won those states my a larger margin than several hillary won states
>This means RUSSIA
CAN HE GO ANY LOWER?

>Nate Copper is some how still relevant.
Almonds activated.

DESU I was almost certain he was going to anhero after Trump won.

>clinton lost

all i need to hear, thanks.

>Who gives a fuck about Nate Silver?
OP does, that's who I replied to

lol

>OUR DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN HACKED.
I thought the Democrats said the election process was safe?

>serb shitposter THIS upset
Oh I am laffin

your flag tells me you are full of shit... fuck off

>Sup Forums BTFO??
We won lol.

Or maybe he should've controlled for this Russian variable he knows so much about?
Face it, Nate, you're wrong and you suck at being a (((pollster)))

>if voters didn't know how corrupt Clinton was more would have voted for her

Really gets my cerebrospinal fluids pumping.

>he believes its actually a serbian not a pedophile under a proxy

lmao

Yeah we should waste 10 more million dollars to find out the counts were off by 50 votes. Fucking morons

A fake tweet, by a fake analyst on a fake news website. Wew lad the ritual is complete!

>muh ceiling

Kek, get fucked brainlet

I wonder what happened to that?

rekt

he doesn't even need a JUST edit

Yeah, just as expected the Establishment is seeking to steal the election by fucking around with the Electors using bullshit reports. Note that Obongo asked for this special (((report))) from the CIA, and this is just after the (((press))) has been whining about recounts and bullshit issues with "hacking" by Russia.

Note that the things they're talking about here are releases of information proving that Clinton stole the Democrat primaries from Sanders. OOOH so evil of them to reveal this. But everyone has got "hurr Russia hacked the election" in the back of their minds due to Jew (((Stein))), so they're expecting people to lose their shit and do nothing as the Electors become disloyal.

I'm not surprised at all, frankly

Nate Silver is the king of fake news.

Oh it's you again. The serbian redditor.

>NO! I, NATE CARDBOARD CAN NEVER BE WRONG!
>IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE RUSSIANS!

>ay what kinda election you want?
>just fuck my election predictions up senpai
>say no more, I got you

Good thing these guys are all pedos. Their ridiculous Purple Revolution might have worked otherwise.

SOROS WANTS A DO-OVER GUYS! DON'T WORRY, IT'S TOTALLY NOT TO PROTECT PEDOSCUM.

why a pedo?

It's a reference to the Pizzagate thing which would cause a large number of high ranking Democrats to go to jail if it turned out to be accurate.

holy shit, OP fucking rekt by digits

>Nate Plastic still salty about being wrong all year

Stop posting this fake news. Obama told me it's impossible to rig an election in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpt7-QOGKc

He's right,but also sjw's hurt her too.

>If not for Russia

Uh-huh.

It was the Democrats shrieking like nutjobs over Russia.

they don't even have that. no one has officially commented on who released the emails to wikileaks except to say it """looks"""" like something uncle Vlad would do and then said something vague about uncle Vlad doing the same thing in Europe even though I still have no idea what they're referring to.

and all of this is completely irrelevant considering they have no way to link Russia hackers/Putin to Trump. Whereas Hillary Clinton openly accepted foreign donations from governments for this election. How does that make any sense?

Oh look it's the CTR Serb. Don't reply to this thread

Sage

And here I thought that lone Serbian shill had killed himself on election night.

>OUR DEMOCRACY
It appears you didn't get to pet the dog right after election day, proxy shill. Find one in advance for 19th.

>the city of le serbian redditor

Wikileaks has said the DNC emails were LEAKS not HACKS. Everyone saying hack-this and hack-that is spreading lies. The emails were provided by Seth Rich, our dead man on the inside.

>be hillary
>say that trump should give up if he looses and make peace with it
>end up loosing yourself
>look for reasons to discredit trump and maiby run again
>”look guis,da ellectioun was riged by da russians,even do they couldnt possibly do that WHEN THE GUY PAYING ME LITERALLY COUNTS THE FUCKING VOTES”

g-guys in highlight of recent events it's about time I told you the truth. On election day I went to vote for Hillary because it's her turn, but then Putin himself came up behind me and put a gun to my head and said "You better vote Trump" (in russian tho because i'm fluent in 17 languages). I said NO and hit the gun out of his hand and started fighting him and I was about to win but he quickly hit "trump" on the machine and hit enter. It was too late.

With this info it's obvious that we need another vote due to russian interference.

Bump

>Russia reveals massive democratic corruption and attempts to steal election

>Spend all your time blaming Russia and ignoring what you were caught doing instead

Get fucked lefty

THATS THE GOY OP WAS TALKING ABOUT?! HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF OP

SERIOUSLY