ITT: Things only liberals do

ITT: Things only liberals do.

>Holds the coffee cup with two hands.

nice trips

We have special laws against holding coffee with 2 hands.

>betray the white race

suck

Make a facebook post about how they're not fat when they're actually fat

Never thought about that.

Are you retarded? It warms your hands in the cold.

"does this shirt make me look faaat??"

NO, THE _FAT_ MAKES YOU LOOK FAT.

Defend the religion of peace

he's 100% right. only liberals do this, it's a childish reliving crawl-in-my-safespace thing.

I live in Italy. -10 Celsius is the lower you can get and it's very rare.

work and pay taxes

Where I live, only liberals actually drink coffee or tea.

The only time I have ever seen this is when people make posts to say this kind of thing. Is it even a real thing?

Many conservatives drink coffee. Always black.

Gr8 b8 m8

literally problematic

You just posted this thread under a Brazilian proxy a good 20 minutes ago
What are you trying to slide?

On all levels except ideological, I'm a liberal.

Holding a coffee cup with both hands is very comfy but must only be done in absolute privacy if you are male.

This

01110100011010000110010101111001001000000111011101110010011010010111010001100101001000000110111001101111011100100110110101100001011011000010000001110100011001010111100001110100

>drinking coffee
>at all

If you're one of those fags who says "Oh don't talk to me before I've had my coffee", "Oh I really need coffee if I'm ever gonna make it through this day" or anything similar you should honestly hang yourself.

Coffeefags are weak humans and not any better than a drug addict.

Go away Ghost

>not get duped by Russian hackers and fake news generated by teenage gypsy wannabes (ie. Macedonians)

>current year
>not starting your day off with nigger cum egg nog

Someone post the picture of the numale in pajamas holding the coffee cup with both hands.

anything less tastes like water

>having cold hands

Try getting warm, faggot, when you have to work in a cold room cause some sick fucks forgot to fix the pipelines. Or get your hands frozen. So go fuck yourself.

says the person who can't go a day without somalian enriched semen.
amidoinitrite?

>drinking tea
>wearing scarves
>wearing skinny jeans
>"I love to travel"
>changes facebook pic with flag overlay
>owns/rides horses

>drinking tea
>i love to travel

What's wrong with that ?

What is liberal about liking to travel?

Cause you live in a fucking italy, man, it is fucking south.
And what do non-liberals drink?

only conservatives do that

>And what do non-liberals drink?
the blood of their enemies m8

I love to travel too but I think he means like the "oh my god I'm so cultured I love going around the world, everyone look at how awesome, cultured, and well traveled i am.

>wearing scarves
Some of us have these things called necks.

I agree, coffe is a drug.

Gotta love a big black cuppa

>i like to travel

is code for

>i like sucking nigger dicks and want to be railed by nigger and chad cock until i turn 35+ and need a nice beta white boy with a good job and money to settle down with

>praise socialized medicine
>complain that dr is mysogonist and intrusive, when he tells you "You shouldn't take so many dicks, it's bad for your health."

what was posted user?

>owns/rides horses
oh yeah, after all, all of our founding fathers and cowboys were all limp wristed liberal nu-males, right? right?

I did not really know what that flag was rare so I scrolled over and it said France.

I am baffled, isn't France flag just plain white??

Double down on the exclusionary policies that lost them an election everyone thought they had in the bag.

>drinking the nigger's piss and shit blend everyday on the mornings before work

Also

>60%
>leaf

You sound like a retarded fatass

Fuck off you credit-card, it's both a physical heat and psychological comfort to hold a hot mug with both hands.

I have an irrational hatred for that shit and I don't know why. I do not comprehend.

I hold my coffee mug with one hand because I'm not a weak little cucklet.

>needing to warm their hands

You're a slav, act like one

get laid

Fucking poorfags I swear to good. I just got back from a trip to see my relatives in Texas, it was comfy AF desu. Just because you're too poor to leave your house doesn't mean we all are Fabio

Well, i prefer it mixed with my tea.
Literally what? Did you miss your answer, mr leaf? Explain yourself.

it's literally dumb normie shit.
aka what most women do on shitbook.

wear scarves in the fucking summer

>literally the center of Europe
>slavs

Don't sell yourselves short, Poles.

Watch their wife get plowed by a nigger

Now that I think about it I've never seen it IRL

>Belarus
>Lack of heating
Obvious

>calling a 1/4 liter mug full of liquid diarrhea "coffee"

Drinking cappuccino, frappuccino or some other drink that is 90% sugar and milk and 10% actual coffee.

I refuse to be grouped up with degenerate germanics, angloids or french faggots

>drinking the nigger's piss and shit blend everyday
Isn't that what they call the Malmo cocktail?
back2shed.png

the swede is right

this.

if you have cold hands, you're either a malnourished vegan chick or a little bitch or just ill.

this. this is so true. it's exactly what that shit means from a psychological point of view.

Post on Sup Forums

Maybe to a lazy nigger-american like you it is a liberal psycho-comfy thing to do, but we here prefer to not get sick cause of frozen hands. So no, it is not liberals-only thing to heat their hands when it is cold.

Rational thoughts

We lack many things, at least we lack mudslimes and niggers too.

Then stop emigrating fucking flatheads

>drink tea
>want to travel

Voted for Trump desu

Its a war on the caffeinated jew you kike subversionist

>Oh don't talk to me before I've had my coffee
Only women in their 20s say that. And they dont drink coffee, they drink warm milk with 12 spoons of sugar.

I'm trying to stop them ffs but they want EU shekels

Milk, beer, sake or water.

>sake

get out weeaboo

>malnourished vegan chick
sounds like my type

I really enjoy doing small, happy, physically comfortable shit like holding the mug with both hands, and I could still fucking deck your pasty ass effortlessly. from a psychological point of view

go ahead, call me a numale, but we're not insecure enough to avoid doing shit that's percieved as weak because we know we're not

if u ever see my holding the mug with both hands feel free to call me out on it. i don't mind. i promise you'll be crying for anglo mommy

>Isn't that what they call the Malmo cocktail?
Good, Malmö could burn for all I care, only filled with niggers and terrorists anyways. Thank god I don't live there

>back2shed.png
Right back at you cucknadian. I wonder if your country will be better once all the lefty scum from USA moves up there. Don't pretend your country aint going down the shitter as well.

Point still remains
>drinking nigger's piss and shit blend and supporting the coffee jews

>drink warm milk with 12 spoons of sugar
Is it even drinkable?
>beer/sake
I doubt that alcohol is a daily drink.
>milk/water
That ones are fine, but a bit dull, pluss I would not risk to drink unboiled water, and if you boil it it tastes not really good.

wtf i love liberals now

>I doubt that alcohol is a daily drink.
Almost, peer pressure is real.
There's a hibachi place my team at work likes, so we go there almost every week.

Reptile problems

>peer pressure
The fuck. Are you 16? I had no alcohol even on birthday parties and my brother's wedding.

>drinking tea

DELET THIS

I drink alcohol daily. Why is that so weird? Are you Muslim?

pizza

Well, dont you have anything better to do?

>immature enough to start a physical altercation because someone hurt your feefees
>trying to act tonight on the Internet

Child-like leftist confirmed. You aren't a tough guy, little boy.

This is true, let's not kid ourselves and be massive cucks. A man from 1901 would not say, "lelelelelz XXD I need that morning Joe, know Wat I'm saiyin XXXD"

bro, i'm immature enough to start a physical altercation just because you're white, and i am entirely fucking proud on this point

i never made any claims of toughness. i'm a numale evidently. i'll stomp your fucking neck wearing a tiara and eating a fruit salad. none of yall are safe. go legislate against it.

What if it's a really heavy mug?

>Don't pretend your country aint going down the shitter as well.
Oh it is, without a shed - i mean shred - of a doubt. We're both fucced. Enjoying my 3rd black espresso though nonetheless, smokes and coffee is still the shit. Beats breakfast any day of the week.

Here's an example

I honestly can't tell if these are trolls or actual retards.

>bro, i'm immature enough to start a physical altercation just because you're white, and i am entirely fucking proud on this point
Because you're a childish leftist who never grew up and believes in a childish ideology, we know.

>i never made any claims of toughness.
>i'll stomp your fucking neck wearing a tiara and eating a fruit salad. none of yall are safe. go legislate against it.
Evidently you have the intellectual capacity of a child too. They say low IQ individuals can be prone to violence, so this makes sense. I'm sorry you never grew up. Bad home? Abuse? That's usually what leads to your idealistic, unfeasible ideology. Maybe threatening strangers and getting into fights will make you feel like a fully grown man some day. I doubt it though.