All these jewish kike CEO picks

>all these jewish kike CEO picks

WTF????

I THOUGHT TRUMP WOULD RID US OF THE SWAMP AND CLEANSE DC OF JEWISH INFLUENCE

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

HOW COULD THIS BE?

DID TRUMP SELL US OUT?

I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE BROS, I FEEL SICK TO MY STOMACH TO EVEN WEAR MY MAGA HAT ANY MORE

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!!!

HOW DO WE RECOVER FROM THIS TRUMPBROS?

"Waah he didn't pick white supremacists and neo nazis from stromfront to be secretary of state"

IT WAS A RUSE ALL ALONG!

GET READY FOR 8 YEARS OF AN ISRAELI FOREIGN POLICY

>removing kebab
>a bad thing

>hating jews
>current year

the globalists are satanists you dumb fuckin nazi shit lords

Looks like the whole Reddit crew is here

"Keep your friends close."

so you thought trump, who has a jewish daughter and openly praises israel, would drain the swamp of israeli influence?

wow you are more stupid than i thought

relax. we get to keep our funs and we don't have delores umbridge in office.

Reminder: Drain the Swamp refers to getting rid of corrupted career politicians. It has nothing to do with Generals and CEO's which will serve the country better than those corrupted puppet politicians.

Looks like a leaf faggot with a cuck for a PM is here

Just wait till after he starts doing things as president to get mad or not. Hillary would have literally started in on WWIII by now if she had won.

Fuck it

Drumpf sold us out, he wouldn't even appoint Rudy for christ sake

Controlled opposition folks

>RID US OF THE SWAMP

This campaign message was a mistake. Suddenly liberals and plants are pretending to be trump fans to shit on him for the way they interpret this.

You do know that he announced this plan months ago right? Of course you don't. Go back to /r/thedonald

>concern trolling intensifies

Nice narrative CTR

>Sup Forums unironically thinks jewish satanism exists

>muh j00's!

If you though he would you are a fool. He's picking people who he thinks will get the work done and they are all kikes

got damn leafs are the dumbest mother fuckers. they make nigs and spics look like genius's

Kek

Well he wanted his jewish banker, son-in-law to recieve Intel briefings

>hating irsaeli bro's
>ever

they are our greatest ally to remove kebabs you fools

the real threat is globalist satanists. jones was right. spirit cooking proves it.

We watch and wait. Trump hasn't stepped on America's liberty yet, but he has saved some jobs and spurred investment in America.

Kys. Dude said from go he was going to hire the baddest most successful killers to run the country. Sorry you lack reading comprehension.

who the fuck do you think (((they))) are?

prove it nigger
i want to read more on that

wow kool pic

I guess Trump and Sup Forums have a very different idea of what the swamp is. We've been bamboozled.

PRAISE JESUS!

>doubting no-fag
>posting under the canadian flag

>allcaps
>division ops

The swamp just got 10 feet deeper goy!

Rudy is a fucking anti-Russia neocon!

why did you retard elect this idiot

holy fucking shit

They're his personal Jews though

What's so wrong with being Jewish anyway?

The Jew's and Sup Forums have teamed up, the jews love our nazi shit and we need them to [redacted]

just trust

is it true that the torah refuses the creation of a state?

how can zionist jews be the problem if people here claim them to be satanists rather than follow judaism like most common jewish persons?

i really want this answered i cant come to terms with it

are the zionists proper jews that just want a state or they are in fact satanists or pawns of satanist from the infamous synagogue of satan ?

Are you fucking kidding me?

He has been pro Israel and always yakking on about the Jewdem. Ydo you honestly think he was going to ride in and just unkike everything? You fell for the god emperor meme

The Talmud is full of some pretty dick move teachings