We Lost the Cold War, and No One Cares

Thanks for supporting the Russians, Sup Forums.

You edgy faggots are Putin's useful idiots.

Could've supported Jeb, Kasich, but you basement dwellers supported a reality TV show host instead.

Trumptards should literally be rounded up and sent to camps for treason.

>but shilary!!!111
>muh america needs to be great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-hW0X4bFIYo
youtu.be/g9l6ouupdfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pro-Russians are fighting against a Russian-spread ideology manufactured to weaken the West

Fucking Russia, spreading ideologies that try to defeat Russia

Suuuure even though Russia never created it it was fucking USSR

I think Putin is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills ISIS and doesnt afraid of anything.

>id: GOY

hope you have cancer idiot

I doubt you will respond, because you don't really care.
Where is the proof that Russia did anything? I spent two hours looking at news this morning. All I can find is
> Obama said Russians did it.
This is just another "let's invade Iraq because I made fake news", without proof.

>muh Russia
Don't worry CTR, people will buy it eventually

Dude, you clearly didn't look hard. The CIA released a report suggesting the Russians had direct involvement.

Denying this is delusional.

"Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials," the Post reports. "Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton's chances."

Go drink yourself to dementia knowing all the real Russian men died in World War II, leaving behind a legacy of second stringers.

That's it?

RIP America when its citizens don't even care that there has been an information war against them.

While Russians are supporting the Taliban and are building up troops on the Western border, we ate up their propaganda and elected the most Pro-Russian candidate.

The American Empire has fallen.

>youtu.be/-hW0X4bFIYo

leftists then:
>sen mccarthy is a bad man! communist russia isn't so bad! stupid republcians and their red scare!
>lol romney thinks russia is the biggest threat what a retard!

leftists now:
>omg trump is a kremlin stooge can't you all see that russia is forever our sworn enemy???

wtf happened?

right then:

>"Russia is our enemy."

right now:

>"Hey, c'mon Russia is pretty tight"

wtf happened?

No seriously, leaking emails showing someone is a piece of shit is not the same as ballot stuffing or or machine hacking

That's not a CIA report dumbass.
A report is an official document that would be made public if something this big was real.
This is the Washington Post saying that some guy who said he was CIA said this.
Notice all those degrees of separation?
That is intentional to allow the Washington Compost to lie with minimal repercussions.
The lie is not questioned by the reader because they're drank the "Hillary has a 95%+ chance of winning" kool-aid from rigged polls, so in their mind, Trump had to have cheated because he was "almost certain to lose".

The left and dishonest media lost it's grip

>suggesting

they are so desperate after the election they arent even trying anymore

Who's currently to blame for Clinton losing:
-Alex Jones
-Breitbart
-Fake news
-The alt-right
-Racists
-FBI
-Comey
-Russians

Really makes you think.

What politician doesn't have dirt? Seriously.

The fact is that Clinton was pretty clean. Some standard level corruption, and she was boring af and just a pandering cunt. But it was overhyped and exaggerated to make her look like the worst candidate ever.

There's a reason why Russia didn't want Clinton to win: she would have kept the United States strong and opposed to Russia.

>"We lost the Cold War, and Russia won"
wowee-zowee, I've seen this exact phrase 7 times since noon, all over social media! and I'd never seen it before today! surely it's just coincidence, right? there's no way it could be a coordinated effort

neck yourself you shitposting monkey, spreadong disinfo on the fucking internet and trying to undermine an election by crying
>"muh ruskies!!!"

FUCK OFF, CTR

There have been at least two of these threads on the front page all day and it's getting fucking tiresome. It's not like we don't know what's going on.

I'ts like WW2. We both face the same threat. We have a bunch of crazy muslims trying to conquer the world and both of our nations are under threat. We are basically war time buddies. We can go back to hating Ivan once Khalid is gone for good.

Are you still being paid?

shekel for good goy

America and Israel fighting with ISIS against Syria and the Ruskies
>the west aren't the bad guys
Syria is just Libya but the Ruskies actually have some balls unlike the Eye ties

1. The Soviet Union fell
2. The GOP became infested with neo-cons
3. We saw that fighting wars for Israel cost us thousands of lives, trillions of dollars, and necessarily puts us at odds with Russia's allies, creating another cold war, gaining us nothing.
4. The flaws of liberalism, post-modern values and multiculturalism became ever more apparent in the wake of the migrant crisis.

>Could've supported Jeb

The men who you're talking about being left "behind" were starved to death by Jews so fuck off commy

>Make Russia Great Again

ITT: Americans defending Russia

Where were you when the West died?

right then:

>"Soveit Union is our enemy."

right now:

>"Hey, c'mon Russia is pretty tight"

wtf happened?

Trump is more pro Israel then Russia kek
>implying there's actually a difference

What I want to know is why this was said before the election, but only now MSM seems to be making a big deal out of it?

Because calling him a sexist bigoted white supremacist didn't work and libs have no choice now but to bet it all on conservatives' latent distrust of the russkies

I thought it was suppose to be republicans who wanted war. And dems who wanted to get along. And they lost, but still nobody cared after 20 years.

>Tfw to smart too fall for fake news about Russia

seriously though schlomo you must have confused us with a neocon Vietnamese cartoon site.
No American here gives a shit about the rooskies. It's all about crushing globalism.

Then we can re install our traditional values here in the states and reconquista Europe with those same values.

>Tfw to smart too fall for fake news about Russia
>Tfw to smart too fall for fake news
>Tfw to smart too fall
>to smart too fall

Every fucking time.

Holy cow, you aren't a bot. So many slide threads today. I'll even be nice. Kinda sad you can't post ANY links, but all I found it's what you posted. "Russia gave information to wiki leaks"

THAT'S NOT INTERFERING WITH THE ELECTION.
All that happened, is an independent news source with a ten year record of exposing government corruption, exposed government lies to us.

Russia didn't mess the polls up. Russia didn't implant agents into the DNC who created this corruption. It was known months ago who guccifer was, it's not a secret. It wasn't even an issue until the candidate who took billions from foreign governments, lost the election.
The government is more upset that people know the truth, then they are upset about Hillary Clinton taking billions of unreported donations from Qatar as SOS, which is against the law.

But even though, an independent news organization published government lies, they just spin it into THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION, which isn't the truth at all.
Meaning, our government is the biggest manufacturer of fake news.

Are you that American Empire shill that posted on cripplechan Sup Forums a year and a half ago?
He always had a grainy webcam pic of a ginger wearing an American flag t-shirt

Mate, you faggots lost the war back in the seventies when the Liberals gained steam. Did you think you were WINNING ANYTHING in the last few years as more and more of your young people were calling themselves Transistorsexual and Headmatehelicoptermultiplesystems?

>Thanks for supporting the Russians, Sup Forums.
you welcome GOY

> Could've supported Jeb

Hillary debates Jeb, is offended that Jeb! says his mother is stronger than Hillary is.
youtu.be/g9l6ouupdfI