The PIZZAGATE Distraction

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html?_r=0

>#Pizzagate is a lie to distract us from the Putin takeover of America's highest political office.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JebImnPFcuI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Dickstein_(congressman)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're getting desperate.

t. putin

They are losing their fucking minds.

Very nice!

YAY PUTIN!

Get those pedoscum. Slay!!!

MSM is fake news.
PizzaGate is true.
This is the end for the pedo ring.

Guys all of their clarifications make sense. Was I fooled by Sup Forums?

Just remember kids. We have absolutely no influence outside our own nazi containment board.

The Pedo Logos
>However, countless other major American brand logos contain similar shapes. Hearts, triangles and spirals are widely used symbols in business logos.

The Basement
>The photo shows a walk-in refrigerator supposedly in the restaurant, described as part of a network of underground facilities. However, a reporter can confirm that there is no basement in Comet Ping Pong.

The L’Enfant Cafe
>However, the man with the black T-shirt was not James Alefantis. It was a co-owner of a different restaurant in Washington, named L’Enfant Cafe-Bar. (And in case you’re wondering, that restaurant was named after Pierre Charles L’Enfant, an American colonist from France who served under George Washington during the Revolutionary War.)

The Police Sketches
>However, the two e-fits were based on descriptions of a single suspect by two witnesses, not two different suspects, a crucial detail that was left out. According to The Guardian, the witnesses described the man as “white, aged between 20 and 40, with short brown hair, of medium build, medium height and clean shaven.” In 2007, Tony Podesta was 64 and John Podesta was 58.

G---ggg-gg-guys... The NY Times makes good points.

Ok fucktards, literally hundreds of points have been discussed and investigated, often hitting dead ends, the most interesting thing here is why is the nyt plucking out only three dead ends that were given up on a long time ago, shows they are reading everything and putting out an intentionally out of context message. Why?

When this ends up being true the nyt will have been complicit in aiding and abetting it

Fuck off retard

>can you say that the russians hacked podesta's emails?
>mfw

>attack messenger

more like
>yelling at your cat for bringing in a dead animal

OC

Notice how Pedoesta always has the contempt smile on his face.

Go to 5:55 in the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=JebImnPFcuI

Wew

So if Russia, a waning regional power trying maintain relevancy and an image of strength in the face of a struggling economy, was able to influence the outcome of the US Presidential Election, then why do Leftists believe that the Frankfurt School and Soviet influence on US Academia is a conspiracy theory?

To add to that, the chairman of House Committee on Immigration and Naturalization through the '30s and '40s was a Jewish, Demoractic Congressman from NY who was also on the KGB's payroll.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Dickstein_(congressman)

Lol alefantis admitted he stores ingredients in his basement in a 2015 interview

Why lie?

>Sup Forums is a board of peace though

They do raise some good points, but notice how they don't refute any of the really strange stuff? They bring up one of the most damning emails (pizza related map handkerchief) but they don't even try to refute it or explain it, other than by saying that "fake news" investigators saw it as "clues to some sort of wrongdoing."

What about the email talking about the three children being "further entertainment" in a swimming pool? And there's no mention in the article of Bill and Hillary's connections to Jeffrey Epstein. There are plenty of dead-ends and speculation in this mess, but there is definitely something here that the elites don't want us to find out about.

Doesn't matter who hacked the emails really, kinda irrelevant, they want it to be the Russians bc it balls into question whether they've been doctored. Those who have poured through them is plain to see they have not been. Besides being to bizarre to not be real, if the Russians were going to alter them wouldn't they have included something really damning, like admission of guilt in the Breitbart murder, something that would take her out of running completely?

PEDOWOOD 2.0

same autists same tinfoil

Good, I hope Putin does take over America!

>whenever the gov wants to cover something up they blame putin

>a reporter can confirm that there is no basement in Comet Ping Pong.

It has never been about the emails exclusively, is about the picture that's been painted by the emails, plus everything that's came to light after them. The fact that these guys are clearly pedos and key political figures in the Democratic party, should be damaging enough. Fact that it's not, shows how much progress they've made in normalizing pedophilia. You don't need a victim to have a political scandal

well you got tripps and have a cool id
yup, BIG

The Democrats are basically covering up the fact that they suck by blaming Russia. Even if Russia did influence the election, Americans voted fairly.

This election is never going to end.

Oh haha, yes trips, I don't pay no attention to that stuff, what's it mean again?

Commie bastard.

QUESTION

when did pizzagate become "funded by the clinton campaign"

LIberals are now saying this when they bring up pizzagate, likely to try and dismiss it more, but where the fuck did this come from.
I don't remember anyone saying this.

Is this just an unconcious freudian slip for the general populace?

>comet ping pong has no basement
>but they said they had a basement
>ergo democrats run a child sex trafficking ring
>QED

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

oh wow qed good job bro debunked
so whats a pizza related handkerchief map

Its almost as if MSM lost all their credibility :^)

you guys are a fucking embarrassment

Just realised that the MSM is trying to use Sup Forums's tactics against Sup Forums.

Hey Podesta, how's things on your end?

They didn't show the baby with a price tag on it
They didn't show the baby with #hotard comment

Hahahahahaha

Keep it to 1 thread
Sage

my boi jimmycomet i'd like a 7 cheese XL, i'll take my seat in the basement!

see

Pizzagate is a distraction from the legit contents of the Wikileaks emails to make crowdsourced investigations look foolish

W E W L A D S
E
W

L
A
D
S

So the New York Times takes it upon itself to do a point-by-point refutation of *Pizzagate*, and then calls it a distraction from the red scare idiocy they're now pushing along with the Washington Post?

This is getting so surreal on so many levels.

had it crossed anybody's mind at all that perhaps there are a few games in play right now?
>distraction
>dangling new but largely ineffective evidence for a very old and well documented problem (pedo's in high places) further demonizing those who believe because of an inability to produce a half dead sexually abused 4 year old so that the normies can see it and have "muh definitive proofs mang "

>creates political ammunition and fuel for legislation protecting these people and legislation to combat " fake news " remembering it was MSM that basically had half the world convinced that trump was going go around abducting gay people in the street and put them in electro shock therapy retreats

>allowing it to build up to a certain level knowing that individuals will make threats/attack these makes future investigation and prosecution difficult because of " danger to accused in light of accusations "

why does everybody keep playing regular chess with people who play multidimensional chess?

also has anybody noticed the fucking pizza captchas ? I hadn ever had one untill all this kicked off, it was a nice touch

Funny thing is, pizzagate was about to burn itself out and become the realm of literally only pure autists until the msm freaked out about it (admittedly it was that weird who shot a gun) but still.

Now they are legitimizing it by reporting on it so often. The Putin thing feels like the actual fake news because the MSM came up with it and nobody (seriously its a real fact about 18% of people trust our news) believes it.

DEAR Sup Forums!

We NEED to focus our meme energy on eliminating the word "GATE" as a codeword for SCANDAL. It's a euphamism that needs to go.

PEDOPHILE PIZZA SCANDAL

Not pizza gate.

STOP SAYING GATE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
don't play by ((()their))) rules

If it's a lie then why even report it? Just ignore it and push your Russian tampering spin.

Why are they even talking about #Pizzagate, again? If it was any other conspiracy theory it would've been socially buried long ago

Thing now for the shills seems to be post their own messages here, respond to themselves, then feed the stupid shit to the msm.

Bc we didn't stop, so they're making it noisy

>>#Pizzagate is a lie to distract us from the Koch Brothers' takeover of America's highest political office.
fixed for corporate conspiracy theories.

>tfw pizzagate being a like to distract us from putin taking over political office is a lie to distract us from pizzagate

(((West))) created Putin by banning anything Russian and installing him to support this status quo.

Why are they scared of him taking over them now?

Dont do to others what you do not wish would be done to you, nigger.

not an argument

Their argument boils down to "look at all these other things that are similar in maybe one aspect and definitley aren't pedophile related".

How about the police and media do their fucking jobs?

If they keep pushing this as 'Fake News', the level of 'FUCKING ENRAGED' will reach maximum capacity around the country.

>Why are they even talking about #Pizzagate, again? If it was any other conspiracy theory it would've been socially buried long ago

See pic.

Putin's better than Hillary