So Sup Forums i apparently won a contest to have coffee with Ivanka Trump...

So Sup Forums i apparently won a contest to have coffee with Ivanka Trump. What should i talk to her/ask her about you guys?

ask her why she married a jew

FPBP

Ask her if she's ever been Blacked

Talk about frogs.

post proof

Ask her.
>What does she think of Trump tapes.(Grab her bye the pussy)

You haven't won shit my sweet little monkey

this

you should steal her phone and upload all the pictures to your laptop

just grab her by the pussy

Pls don't sport out.

Tell her that her bestie Chelsea is a gutter whore

Tell her that the US needs to stop producing so much Beef, and add incentives for American famers to grow industrial hemp on a massive scale. Hemp is biodegradable, can make super strong plastics, and could even be used in 3d printing in the future. This is how we fuck the Chinese with a renaissance in American manufacturing through Hemp products. Every disposable cup, plate, and spoon in the world can be made with American Hemp.

first post, best post. Also ask her about jews in general.

Also, ask her why jews wear the Tefillin. And if it would hurt them if you took it off them.

Did she have problems while breast feeding? I heard her pink nipples were non-existent. Only areolas. Typical of slavic women. Many such cases. Was she sad?

Ask her who the best K-On is.

Hemp can make food, bio fuel, paper... even bricks for construction. A hemp plant takes 4 months to grow instead of many years for trees.

We could even build the wall out of Hemp. Imagine stopping drugs from entering the country with a wall of Hemp! haha

eat shit and die

Ask her if her father will do anything to protect white interests

>yeild

coffee eh?

>coffee

The fucking hell? That bong is onto something. Fucking coffee posters. WHAT DO THEY WANT?!

Yes. THAT BONG RIGHT THERE.

OH SHI-

>666

Fuck me sideways. Moloch, pls go. :(

Not the first guy to make this thread, OP.

stock advice

Get lots of candid pics of her feet

Ask if you can sniff her feet.

Ask her how it felt when her daddy fucked her.

No, ask for business/trading/motivational advice. I think family advice would be cool tool, as the Trump's seem to have a nice family for what it's worth.

I can tell you as far as stocks go its not the name of the stocks, if you want to be successful you follow the lead of the institutions. Check historical price levels, makes sure you take trades that are good risk:reward ratios and don't trade at high risk times or risk more than 2% of your portfolio at once. Even if you lose over half of your trades you will make a living off of it eventually, depending on the timescale you are working at.