When did you realize that the true red pill is lowering the age of consent to the start of puberty instead of letting...

When did you realize that the true red pill is lowering the age of consent to the start of puberty instead of letting feminist jews boss you around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ZU8l2GZbys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

keep it in your pants perv
come near my 12 yo daughter and i will fistfuck you with your own fist

Post pics.

why? cuz you're too fucked up to get any women of your own age you filthy degenerate shit?

Captcha: Pizza

Your wife's daughter?

Reminder that it is your civic and moral duty to kill ALL known pedophiles on sight.

I don't get all this whining about age. I'm 42 and could happily smash that 3x a day.

but when you don't know what a pedophile is how can you do that?

How dare you use that chick to support your pedo bullshit

>he has to fuck children to get laid

you deserve to be shot

Nothing pedo in fucking a willing girl who bleeds and begs you to fuck her hard.

lol another bait thread to get some pedo IPs.

but why always the finland proxy?

You're canadian, you wouldn't do anything other than apologize for having such an attractive daughter.

>willing

As if any girl would be willing to allow your hairy, sweaty ass pound them to the next century. We know its you, Ahmoud.

Spotted the muslim faggot

>He can't even deal with feminist jews
>has to fuck kids instead

Many of them are but it's their decision to make, not some fat feminist jews.

finnish meme girl is a generic bimbo roastie and normie who apparantly smokes and drinks at parties and has one of these ugly ass naked (no hair) dogs as a pet while listening to Beyonce and shit. that's what she does nowadays. it's whatever because that's the shit most 20 something year old women do nowadays.

the magic of wondering what became of her and asking whether she is still that cute is lost.

time to move on.

The chick in the OP was 12 at the time you stupid faggot. I'd understand if you're talking like 16 or something since that's the age of consent in some places but anything younger is fucked up

not condoning this, but isn't it convenient that all white people are forced to attent atheist schools all day until 18 to be indoctrinated by a state agent to hate God and not have children until their late 30s, then to go to uni to further solidify this message.

It's all about limiting the reproduction pool of whites. women choosing their mate based on 'love' is a meme, it's less than a century old, and it correlates exactly with plummeting white populations.

no, you will have had selected a well educated, employed and well-to-do gentleman to court your daughter next year though. Arranged marriages is how western civilization worked for a thousand years.

yup

I don't realize things that aren't true, cumdrinker. You sound like a fucking Mudshit.

>lowering the age of consent
The AoC should be abolished. The State should not control sex and relationships. Girl should be married young to a man her father chooses for her.

Nice try, Mohammed.

Well she looks fuckable to me. If she bleeds she breeds.

good you agree, bro. Sup Forums and /r9k/ need those reality checks sometimes.

She just needs some rough anal.

Women shouldn't be fucked before nature allows them to be fucked, that's muslim tier.

>sofia
>brown eyes
WHAT SHITTY TIMELINE IS THIS???

The one with brown eyes looks cuter, blue eyes are kinda generic where I am from

I agree, a spanking would probably be in place too.

age of consent should not be puberty... that being said... pedophilia is prepuberty and that does need to be legally clarified... not a fun subject but one that truly does need to be ironed out

She's biologically and genetically fit and if this were the 9th century she'd be the hot girl in the village that everyone tries to wife but in this day and age she's just a Godless bimb

Fucking ads are fucking up how this page displayd on mobile.
Why not? Girls are made for getting fucked.
I don't know, man but them teeths, oh man, them teeths.

Fuck off pedo shit

or meet and fall in love with an 18-25 year old sometime between graduation and the beginning your career like every other man...

finland confirmed perverts

true, and she was rice-mixing it up too.
we could have redpilled her but then Sup Forums decided it wasn't worth the hassle. kek.

Fuck off pedo

Anyone who agrees with OP is fucked in the head and every breath they take is a waste of air

>thinking half of this board would even bother
At best we'd harass her until she committed suicide

/thread

Fair point

>thinking half of this board would even bother

I was joking. in reality nobody actually cared.

>Why not? Girls are made for getting fucked.
They're made to be fucked after they bleed from their pussies. That's how nature works and it's not really a hard concept. Their bodies aren't capable of getting fucked before that and it leads to psychological problems. The only reason for being against consensual sex after bleeding is being a buttflustered feminist cunt, scheming jew or a fat loser who's mad that others get laid with women who are not fat and old.

Yup

Oh yes, let's change the goalposts till it includes babies and toddlers. Fuck you and kys.

Fuck off, feminist faggot.
>Their bodies aren't capable of getting fucked before that
Incorrect. If her kitty isn't big enough yet there's other ways to sex her. Girls jave mouths don't they?
>and it leads to psychological problem
Bullshit.

In today's society, psychilogical adulthood is reached at a later age than 10000 years ago. Some girls start having their periods aged 9 but do you really think they' have grown up enough by then? Besides, no one is complaining if a 14 year old girl fucks a 14 year old boy.

You're just mad that girls your age ignore you so you want to fuck some dumb kids since you're insecure

Libertarian detected

>do you really think they' have grown up enough by then?
Enough to be married, yes.
>no one is complaining if a 14 year old girl fucks a 14 year old boy.
Because the idea of the day is that it's okay for girls to be sluts but that is wrong.
>you just can't handle a real woman
Sure, hag, you figured it out.

>>>mods

It's way sluttier for a girl to fuck an old man

>waah wahh, save me from these different opinions
Go back to plebbit.
Where did I say sex outside marriage is okay?

even if they're married, its just as slutty

No, his daughter, they both made it, its BOTH their property, HIS sperm, she didnt make the kid asexually

There's literally nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a teenager. That's fucking biology. Sexual desire is a breeding instinct and teenagers have matured physically to the point of being able to breed. It isn't until you strap in the mental baggage associated with sexuality that there arises any conceivable issue.

Being attracted to pre-pubescent humans, however, is inherently deviant.

>When did you realize that the true red pill is lowering the age of consent to the start of puberty instead of letting feminist jews boss you around?
The moment I realized 14 year old girls in my country dance like this:

youtu.be/_ZU8l2GZbys

Our age of consent is 18, but literally no one gives a crap if you fuck a 12 year old girl as long as you do not outright rape her.

>girl getting fucked by her husband is slutty
This is some next level retardation.

anyone having sex before they're 18 is a slut. wheter they are male or female.

I think shes 16 and you are a pedophile mudslime.

>dancing.

You don't understand what you want to bring into this world
From your posts I can get clear message that you are obsessed with sex and want others to become obsessed too

Doing that would change society into much more sex oriented - sex would be even more important in normal life
Don't you see all that there is sex in almost every way in normal everyday life?
You can see naked butts, sexual innuendos and a lot of other ways of promoting sex as a way of filling a hole inside
But it doesn't fill that hole and will never be able to do it

People really gets depressed, because fucking like rabbits don't solve anything for them
You won't ever get understanding or love because how many sluts or Chads you have fucked
This is really downward spiral

I wouldn't like to live in a world, that you could have created
Yet I forgive you. Peace be upon you