Can we nominate this woman's works to be a part of Sup Forums's approved reading list?

Can we nominate this woman's works to be a part of Sup Forums's approved reading list?

>Anti-Islam
>grew up Muslim and rejected it
>declares it to be a religion of violence
>demands it either be reformed or rejected from the West
>pointed out that "hate speech" is the leftist term for "heresy"
>"progressive" institutions hate her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sh'es a fucking nigger you feminist cuckold.

And yet she's done more to fight Islam than you ever have or will, you retard.

are you a fucking shill for what? i risked jail time to vote for trump four different times to help unrig the election so he could be president. i spent so much time making sure niggers didn;t get to vote I lost my job you fucking libtard. Go correct someone elses record.

>she will never fall asleep in your chest while getting driven away in a US Army convoy after you personally shot and killed 100 muslim sandnigger terrorists to rescue her from Islam

some days are harder than others

I hope you realise that you bring down Sup Forumss ideals more than any feminist at this point. Let the adults handle politics from now on. I'm glad you lost your job because God forbid that you're put in charge of anything more important than cleaning an aspie's shit off the floor of a bus.

If you get a chance, you should consider killing yourself.

you are race traitor nigger loving cuckold. Go back to tumblr.

>Female
>Nigger
No thanks and besides I have no problem with Islam I just want them to stay out of Christian countries

Based Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

You guys don't even know.

Or if a black guy said that:

>"Y'all a Uncle Tom white man lovin' nigga. Fuck outta here."

I'm laughing pretty hard at the fact that YOU are the fucktard in this situation. It's no wonder you Americans still haven't completely wiped out leftists; you use the same tactics that they do.

>I hope you realise that you bring down Sup Forumss ideals more than any feminist at this point.
This so much

we havnt wiped out leftists because of nigger loving scum like you, libtard.

aussie btfos a cuckboi

>You can't wipe out leftism because of someone who's actually right wing in AUSTRALIA

I have no special love for black people. We have to deal with Aboriginals here. I think white culture is the best.

You're just a dumb jarhead, and if Tumblr got to you before Sup Forums did, you'd be a feminist instead of a Sup Forumstard.

I'm off to fuck my Aryan gf to make more white babies my dude, l8r

>oh now im caughht better try to blend in

you're a ctr shill. end of story.

She's anti-Islam. Muslims around the world want her dead. You're a moron.

She is based.

She's instrumental in the removal of kebab.

>nom wad I'm sayin cracka

spooks, dune coons and kikes can all kill yourselves

I respect her views and agree with her but I still think she's too casual and moderate for Sup Forums jut like any rational political persona or activist

I'm a Leftist roleplaying an alt-right stereotype and I HATE Ayaan because she's a NIGGER

And you're a fucking retard who does nothing but expects to be treated like a goddamn hero because you can spout buzzwords.

This bitch has gone and put herself in the fucking firing line to call Islam out. Ask Salman fucking Rushdie what happens when you publicly insult Islam.

You hide on Sup Forums boasting about the shit you did under a veil of anonymity. Congratulations you limp-wristed motherfucker. You've gone out and bravely hidden. Bravely hidden behind US. WE are the shield you're hiding behind.

You coward cunt.

you dont know the things she did. Otherwise you wouldnt say something that stupid

lol this has to be bait, I rate 5/8 pretty ok

She has my AXE.

How popular is she in Holland? Any chance of her winning anything important?

Details on what exactly you did? No details on location or anything obviously.

>I can't read

Oh I get it. I'm sorry.

Trips gas kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

That is what she fights for.
>demands it either be reformed or rejected from the West
It is as though you commented in the thread and didnt even take the time to finish reading even the original post.

She is not popular at all with the foreigners and leftist (latter one im not sure). I don't know what rightwingers think of her. I was too young when she was around.

People know her but she is not liked. She alsoneeded literally 24/7 security

Pretty typical for Europe. Make enemies of the Islamists, require 24/7 security, rest of the population blames you for it and says "lol shouldn't have insulted the prophet I guess"

Except sometimes the Islamists just kill you and nobody attends your funeral because it would be divisive to the community

If you want to champion her cause, go ahead. You'll get lefty extra cred when arguing with her because she's black and a woman.

I don't think you should really generalize all the people of a religion though.