I'm not a liberal or even a left wing leaning person, but how is Trump's admiration for Putin even justified?

I'm not a liberal or even a left wing leaning person, but how is Trump's admiration for Putin even justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is your hatred of Putin even justified?

>m-m-muh russians

sage

According to him, he hardly knows the guy so the admiration is likely superficial

I'd think it had to do with Putin's nationalist mentality that was instrumental for Russia's post Cold War economic recovery

The deaths of his political opponents

The democrats kill people all the time, but Trump's bad because he knows a guy who kills his opponents?

Lol no. Look i know you want to be ruled by a powerful daddy figure but freedom loving people like me hate tyrants. Putin helped Trump get elected because he wanted to weaken our country with an imbecile in the white house.

Yeah, that must be it, that whole Clinton wants to go to war with Russia over Syria had nothing to do with it.

>powerful daddy figure

Damn, many trumpfags are just people that didn't have a powerful father figure in their life. SAD.

Is that you CNN? Countries need charismatic leaders. Putin is a fucking bad ass. Where is our fucking Teddy Roosevelt?

You are right. Let's have WW3 and end the world...

>implying Russians don't deserve a spanking

>The deaths of his political opponents

proofs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

Clinton wanted to establish a no fly zone WITH Russia agreeing. Stop with this retarded meme.

Yep. Truly the low minded enemies of our people.

Putin is not a bad ass. He manipulates weak minded people like you into thinking that with his puppet networks like RT. Only the weak want leaders to throw them into the battlefield while they go 'huck, huck :)". Rule yourself, cuck.

Putin is a very good leader. Almost anyone else in his shoes would have lost power or been cucked by the west. The fact that many US politicians consider him such a threat is proof of how effective he is.

Just because you respect someone doesn't mean that you like or agree with them.

That wasn't a political opponent but a former spy

"He's a s-spy"

Good. Good. Keep sucking Putin's cock. There are no political opponents in glorious Russia ;)

Calling out injustices committed by the state makes you a political opponent, dear.

> "He's a s-spy"

He is tho he wasn't a politician or involved in politics

> Keep sucking Putin's cock.

I will

Obama has been supporting Syrian al-Qaeda terrorists while referring to them as "moderate rebels" in order to topple a secular goverment that has previously shared intel to help in the war on terror.

MeanwhilePutin is fighting terrorism in Syria. This kind of makes Putin look like the good guy now by comparison, democracy or no democracy.

Then there's the whole Ukraine thing, where NATO orchestrated a coup in a Russian-allied nation, which overthrew the democratically elected goverment. Western officials were caught openly selecting the new Ukrainian government's puppets. Then Russia is accused of being an aggressive invader when Russian troops (who were already staioned in Ukraine before the civil war began) defend Russian interests. What was Putin expected to do, just sit back with his thumb in his ass while he lost his Black Sea port to CIA tricks?

>Clinton wanted to establish a no fly zone WITH Russia agreeing. Stop with this retarded meme.
Topkek, she said nothing about that initially. She might've 'corrected' herself later, because of how idiotic the statement was.

Putin is an alpha male like Trump. He embodies strong leadership, great love for his country, defiance against the oppressive globalist elites and brutality against those who dare challenge their country. What's there not to love, when they're basically the same people.

>hates tyrants
>is from a country that regularly installs tyrants in foreign countries

Ummm

The only areas Russia has been fucking with us is where we shouldn't even be in the first place due to Obama's (and Bush's) retarded policy. Russia is a dying empire anyway, China is the threat of the future

Putin & Co financed some of his overseas projects.

He knows who runs his show.

>a no fly zone WITH Russia agreeing
Are you fucking retarded?

and this is why we hate them, remember? if our enemies are nazis and we turn into nazis to defeat them then whats the point?

>HUUU HUUU HUUU YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR OUR CRIMINAL CANDIDATE SO YOU MUST HAVE DADDY ISSUES HUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You lost. Thank God you people haven't entered the acceptance phase yet. I want you to stay FRESH and SALTY for as long as possible. I want you to cuck out and whine and bitch and snivel and cry for as long as you can, because every day you screech impotently is another day I get to pound some liberal teeth in.

Nigga half of china hates being chinese.

Which is why the chinese govt has to export thousands of Han Chinese to Tibet, Inner Mongolia, and Xinjiang and make laws in those areas encouraging miscegenation and suppressing religious freedoms.

You sound pretty salty for someone calling others salty.

>trumpcucks supporting a mobster oligarch false flagging murderer
Lmao, funny how trump and trumpfags whine about corruption and suck this guy's jizz dry under the same breath

Easy answer is: the admiration is justified because retards who fall for personality cults and memes are one in the same, trump/Putin supporters.

I don't think Trump really admires Putin or even knows anything about him for that matter; he's just a narcissist who can't help but take compliments. It's nice that he's not antagonizing Russia though.

Obama and his minions killed Julian Assange, but that's excusable to you right?

Killing spies is like if Trump killed some Chinese mole in the NSA. Killing political opponents would be like if Trump had another presidential candidate assassinated. It's not that hard, amerikos.

Thanks for the input, Pedro.

Now grab your trowel and lace up those work boots.

>is another day I get to pound some liberal teeth in.

In real life? I don't think you're that tuff ;)

>He is tho he wasn't a politician or involved in politics

So...a journalist?

>killed Julian Assange

lol, no

And the whole "you can't be a political opponent if you worked as a spy" argument is retarded. Please see.

How is Shillary's affair with Saudi Arabia fine but Trump wanting better relations with Russia a problem?

Are you kidding me? According to MSM, Russia is responsible for Trump.

So basically, Putin SAVED AMERICA from a dynastic criminal cartel that engages in human trafficking and is intent on destroying the west.

If that's not an ally, what the fuck do you want?

Because Putin is based, and it's in US interests to have a cordial relationship with the largest Nuclear power on earth.

Saudi Arabia isn't a competitor. Russia is.

Did a esl student make this or something?

You have to go back , ivan.

>Putin SAVED AMERICA

oh lawdy, do you really think Putin has America's best interest at heart?

Because he made Russia great again!

Compared to who? The kikes running this country into the ground?

Then yes, I would say Putin has our best interests at heart compared to the traitors openly rallying for the death of white america, which is the real america whether you like it or not.

this

compare todays russia with the fucked up russia in the 90s and you know what he managed to do

He killed him because he was a spy not because he was a political opponent you dumb amerikos. Just because American politicians can get away with anything because they're politicians doesn't mean that should be considered acceptable.

And prove that Assange is alive or has been alive in the past two months. "lol no" is not proof.

who knows. maybe russia did have something to do with it. but it would be because they didnt want ww3 like everyone else

Putin dindu nuffin
It's not his fault, he country only works with a leader like this because their spirit is different

Look at Ukraine
They're now in a worse state than before the revolution
Because they are Russian
Unlike Georgians or Baltic states who are doing quite well in comparison

Sorry for English im refugee

>spooks STILL think people don't know about the Colleen Corp. plane

I personally respect Putin. He is a fairly skilled statesman. He was handed a post Soviet shithole ruled by untouchable oligarchs and successfully took charge, clawed his way back to superpower status, and created a unique Russian identity.

fpbp
this leaf can stay in the yard

Putin's Russia IS post-soviet shithole ruled by untouchable oligarchs, but you are not serious, i know

>projecting this hard

We hate our enemies because they are not nazi's and are slowly killing us.

>this justifies hatred
try again.

Oh come on /leftypol/ I know you can do better than that. keep trying.

Punctuation goes outside quotes.

Trump supporters are retards who don't even know who Putin is.

>Rejected by America

Got the majority of American votes, but nice try ,retard

They're a Christian nation who has been an ally in multiple wars. If your hate against Russia is because they don't like faggotry being shown to kids, why don't you hold the rest of the nondegenerate world to the same standard?

Putin is a bit of a dick, but he is a very strong nationalist. Most of the shit he does benefits Russia (and probably a bunch of oligarchs too)
Now, compare that to the rest of the white/western world which can't help but buttfuck itself with global dealings, even when negotiating from a position of power.