/cfg/ coffeegate general

Alright so it seems that the coffeeposters have returned.

Who are they?
What do they want?
How can we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33350
youtube.com/watch?v=yeedn9ma8sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are currently 44 coffee mentions in the catalog

Shameless self bump

bait for what though

It's a mystery. This morning there were 50 coffees in the catalog. They stopped for a few hours and are now back.

I guess just filter out OP posts with coffee in the title. I've already filtered every canada flag and that has helped bring the quality of Sup Forums up tremendously.

notice how most coffee threads are from Sweden

is Assange trying to tell us something

maybe something to do with coffee as a code word in wikileaks #podesta-emails

The people in Sweden drink their coffee with two hands.

Are (((they))) starting to poison the coffee too?

FUCK

Praise Kek

I think that coffee is used as an identifying word so that large numbers of slide threads can be organised simultaneously

oh fuggggggggggggg

Coffee is being used by shills to organise posts.

Nigger your on crack, its chinese tea sales men trying to red pill us about coffee so we buy asian tea

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

check this out new lead to #pizzagate

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33350

Is coffee the new slide tactic?

I've noticed as soon as Pizzagate comes up threads seem to slide hard.

I think that the coffeeposters are letting up for now, but stay vigilant; coffeeposting comes in waves.

We will work out what is behind this one way or another.

Nah, I've seen some new ones. Threads seem to die once you point out the coffee. Bizarre.

>tfw drinking a hot cup of java right
Fuggg

Just relax and enjoy the coffe.

youtube.com/watch?v=yeedn9ma8sg

>snavytrap

Oh shit, they are gangstalking us. These people never quit.

I'd appreciate more coffegate material if any anons can help out, I feel like a bit of a shill spreading my shitty ms paint OC to let people know about what's happening.

Go buy some stock in coffee companies see what happens

Shitty OC please...

Gotta keep moving

thanks, user. time to update the filter.

>not encamping yourself in a fortified defensive location

I've noticed something else. In every coffee thread there is always
>1 post by this ID
from OP

Surely this is another liberal conspiracy to rape children out of the Starbucks basement. Quick! Someone go have a shootout at Starbucks!

some of the more insidious coffeeposts mention the drink itself only tangentially

Is this a meme I missed?

Nope just a very strange and novel sliding technique now being used.

Only one or two threads left now but be sure to search the catalog for coffee every now and then.

can you see this reply

>I think that coffee is used as an identifying word so that large numbers of slide threads can be organised simultaneously
I think that coffee is used as an identifying word so that large numbers of slide threads can be organised simultaneously
>I think that coffee is used as an identifying word so that large numbers of slide threads can be organised simultaneously

ding ding ding ding ding

Pic related; very detailed coffeepost

>typical Sup Forums pasta
>two easily overlooked mentions of coffee
>1 post by this ID

I need a coffee right now, I guess its a coincidence

Would making it a meme counteract through sliding, or would that feed into it

I think that we just have to make sure we call it out whenever it happens. I have posted in every coffee thread that appeared in this current wave, and if I see another one I will do the same.

A coffee meme could be useful if this becomes a regular occurrence, as it would ensure that these techniques are on the average user's radar.

i think they're trying to slide the norwegian pedo ring threads

I don't like coffee, I prefer water

Maybe they are putting something in the coffee.

I think I figured out what they are trying to slide

The MSM has deleted a bunch of articles they posted about the Pedophilia scandal that just broke open in Norway.
This links the MSM to covering for pedophiles.
This is actually huge. No wonder the board is being slid so hard.

Sorry if some one already made this connection haven't read the thread.

Have another bump britbro

Glad you noticed this shit. It makes too much sense

I will go forth and spread the word of coffeeposting brit bro, the fire rises

Notice how now that the coffee threads are disappearing there are no other mentions of coffee.

>the default catalog coffee count is ZERO
>ANY mention of coffee should raise your suspicion

Can I use the poison detector on multiple bottles at once like a metal detector? If so I'd split the bottles into two groups of 8 and check both, and then split the positive result into 4s and so and so on

If you were wrong on your first guess every single time this would be 7 minutes

I don't see how this is any different than when /fit/ went through its /firstsipoftheday/ phase

what was that?

Norway pedophile scandal is breaking and they are trying to hide it. Getting deleted off MSM as we speak. They filed charges against 51 people. 150 TB of data. Toddlers and children being raped, children having sex with other children, and and children having sex with animals. Disgusting. One guy was planning to rape his unborn child as well. The person are all higher-ups, a police officer, and politicians who are members of the Progress Party and Labor Party.

every day, dozens of people posting pics of white monster and talking about how much they love the first sip of the day before a workout. then even more people started posting about how much they hate monster, and like coffee/ice tea/red bull more. then even MORE people started talking about how these threads were shit and ruining the entire board

this went on for a week. dark times