Why americans are such pussies ?

>be a 110kg 40 yo american cop
>too scared to disarm a 45kg 14 yo boy who is obviously more afraid than dangerous
>shot him in the throat with your gun in the middle of a crowd

Why grown american men are so unable to neutralize a kid, who didn't even grown pubic haris, without cowardly shooting him ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c4ZpyKSmgdE
youtube.com/watch?v=yICJaIeTX2c
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/gunfire-reported-reno-high-school-article-1.2902162?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=vuUqVHQpWsk
youtube.com/watch?v=CB4J10EyTsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do Germans take it up the ass from Merkel, Shlomo, and Achmed?

Someone link me the source of this pic. I never saw it.

Shitposting aside (hard for Reddit, I know), that cop should be locked up

You didn't answer the question burger.
Why are your "men" such pussies they can't even disarm a kid with a knife ?
What is the next step ? Shooting blind men ? Toddlers ?

>>shot him in the throat with your gun in the middle of a crowd
That's because he is white.

Just imagine if the boy was black and islamic?

Cop is a white guy, he would think twice before doing anything islamophobic or racist.
MSM would be fucking flipping.

>No argument to justify the levels of retardation of his third world shithole
>"FUK YOU AHMED HOW DOES JEW MUSLIM COCK TASTE FUUUUCK"

a knife is more dangerous than a gun at close range and requires just as little strength or skill to use.

if the cop hadn't shot someone who didn't deserve to die might have died.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. the kid deserved death.

It has nothing to do with "men" because there are women cops too. It has everything to do with the training cops receive and the things they look for when they're picking cops. Unfortunately, most "good" cops get sick of being a cop really quickly, and go find another job, leaving a lot of shitty cops behind.

>risking getting your shit fucked up for the sake of some autistic kid
Yeah no. I'd shoot him too.

two reasons.

One, if the kid stabbed a student, the school would have been on the hook for the lawsuit and resulting legal costs.

Two, See the Tueller Drill. It takes 1.5 seconds for an armed person to cover 20 feet. The kid was well within the 20 foot range, and had a knife. The cop could have easily been stabbed, and didn't want to die.

Honestly I really do wonder if they teach self-defense and hand-to-hand techniques to cops anymore in the academy. What's the point? It seems most default to their gun as a means of stopping the situation immediately. Maybe they can handle the situation without their gun, but why bother?

I guess if you're not in the military, there's no reason for it anymore.

Hello fellow concealed permit holder!

>disarm someone with a knife
youtu.be/c4ZpyKSmgdE

>a guy calling himself a professional cop can't even disarm kid in one punch

nah. I just read a lot. no need for guns on the internet!!!

We need to get this cop on trial

Imagine the chimpout from blm and co as the trial goes on 'ohh look when its a WHITE kid'

Imagine if the cop is CONVICTED

Why do I care? If you do stupid shit you get shot and die. Natural selection at it's best.

A kid with a knife will kill you just as dead as an adult with a knife.

is there a video for this?

Ahh. I assumed because the only people I ever see talk about that, are concealed carriers. They taught it in my class.

nice stories

but why does is only happen in the US and almost never in other civilized countries?

post vid

Why take the risk.

did he died?

Cops arent martial arts experts.
What did you expect them to do? Kung fu fight the crazy kid?

I'm wondering why no taser though.

OP is too much of a faggot.

That's how the bootlicker's brain operates. Truly abysmal people.

Why? The boy posed a threat to the public and he was neautralized. He broke the social contract not to attempt to harm people and he was in breach, consequently he was shot. Sorry, when I was up in the morning I figure if I started running around with knifes in hand at a bank or school I'm going to die

maybe use a taser or pepper spray... oh yea i forgot in murica you only have guns.

niggers

Didn't some shit happen in Cologne you don't want to address Mahmoud?

I'd really like to believe Bruce Lee wasn't the only person in the history of mankind to be able to disarm someone.

everyone do something wrong, but you can learn from it for the the future if you didnt get brutaly shot by an uneducated burger cop who dont know what to do

i don't know
pepper spray him
beat him up with a baton
taser him
zerg him with other cops like it's done in europe for example

the same thing happening every weekend in chicago?

youtube.com/watch?v=yICJaIeTX2c

"To serve and protect"

interesting info-graph. But meaningless as those countries had very different population sizes.

Plus those societies are all homogeneous.

America is more like the Austrian Empire. Remember how much that was?

>To serve and protect
Just a meme.

Certain areas have a lot of crime in the US, the cops use procedures oriented towards achieving the best resolution on a large scale, not necessarily the most humane given an individual situation:

-armed suspect
-threatening bystanders
-not responding to commands
-imminent threat, use lethal force

Look at the crime rates in Reno, NV. Even if it were a small town police department our federal government helps train and standardize procedures across the nation. Cops have such a predictable response to armed suspects that "suicide by cop" is an actual phenomenon here.

I'm sure the people in 98% developed and homogenous whiteland would try working with a troubled teenager but here we have to develop and implement efficient solutions to keep the population in check.

Fuck off, Sup Forums is a right-wing authoritarian board

ranged is the way to go against a duel wielder

Burgers don't like what you write about their glorious police force, Hans. You should apologize to them.

did he died

No need to shoot a 14 year old beta cuck imo; the amount of force the police are allowed to use is only appropriate depending on the immediate well-being of themselves or others. Unless he was in the process of or about to stab someone directly, the police have no right to shoot.

Because we are the only first world nation that contains a large amount of rather uncivilized areas and populations.

Though you have a point, I don't care that the kid was shot either. You don't fucking wield a weapon at a policeman, GOSH
eh dun goofed

>glad he got shot

>didnt your mother ever tell you not to attack people in public with knife

>id shoot that lil fuck in the neck too

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Kek'd

Yes just last Tuesday I was running around Walmart trying to stab people. Haha, at the time I didn't know it was a bad idea but luckily the cops didn't kill me. Got tasered pretty good though. I've learned my lesson and I'm resting up now.

I made a dumb mistake and learned from it. Thanks goes to the police.

It's Darwinism, and now the world has one less idiot

u let muslims fuck ur gf

ur opinion is irrelevant.

no such thing as a german man after 1945.

Don't they have tasers ?

>why didnt he disarm the kid with the knife like in my action movies

Because he didnt want to get stabbed.

Did the kid survive?

i thought they shot him in the shoulder

>Unless he was in the process of or about to stab someone directly, the police have no right to shoot.

It takes 1.5 seconds for an armed person to cover 20 feet. The moment the kid chooses to act its already to late for the cop.

Critical condition.

Sauce for the story? Maybe a news article or something!

SHALL

either Europe is an immigrant filled shithole or a homogeneous society of white people... make you mind up murican hivemind of Sup Forums.

>mmuh ssafe space

By using threatening and attacking other people you yourself put your own life at risk. It's not the job of the victim to defend the attacker. If you fail to understand that then you have clearly lost the capability to live in society. People who are mental enough to do this shit will only end up in a hospital bed hooked up on lobotomizing drugs. There is no point to letting the seriously mentally ill live.

any anti-social retard who pulls a knife in public deserves to be shot in the mouth and burned in an oven.

dont need useless people.

give that cop a medal

Since op is a faggot.

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/gunfire-reported-reno-high-school-article-1.2902162?client=safari

>But meaningless as those countries had very different population sizes.

even accounting for this, it's not even close. Germ 80 mil., japan 120 mil. britain 60 mil.

The cop's ninjutsus were just not strong enough

so what ur saying is we should export 35 million niggers to your country.

Cops and military in Europe have a basic formation in Systema/Krav Maga/whatever you are calling it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vuUqVHQpWsk

Here cops are submitted to the principle of "proportionnality of response", in short the response must be appropriated to the threat, that's why they have a lot of training with situations including dogs/armed kids/guys with knives.

Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=CB4J10EyTsY

>using murder rates as if it means anything

It's funny, the school reopened shortly after that happened. Now why did they tear down Sandyhook?

>bongs and krauts astonished that they shot a knife weilder

Oh im sorry i forgot you guys are used to having your butter knives considered deadly weapons

Kid clearly didn't need to be shot. Hopefully he recovers and sues the fuck out of that degenerate pussy cop

You watch to many movies, 1.5 seconds for a ninja maybe but some faggy bullied mess of a kid with no mass.....

Do I need too dig up some britcops dealing with knife wielders? Not only will they down the idiot but they get a verbal confession and no one gets too badly hurt.

You're serving & protecting the bystanders in this case.

Why risk dealing w someone who's clearly fucked in the head & obviously meaning to harm people w a deadly weapon? Luckily we're not cucked like your country & we have things like stand your ground, castle doctrine, etc here where it doesn't give the criminal the benefit of the doubt.

It applies to your vehicle as well. I was following my wife (who had our kids in the car) to an appointment & some jack ass got road rage, started weaving in & out of traffic, trying to get next to her. She got caught at a light & this faggot gets out of his truck & starts beating on her window, trying to open her door, etc. That's intent to cause harm. I got out, pulled my single action Sig & he ran down the street (leaving his truck). Good thing cause he was gonna die if he'd hit that window one more time. And it would've been 100% justified.

We don't fuck around here because we don't have to.

shoulda been tazed if they had the option imo but still it was legal use of force

as if i care. germany is kill in the long-term anyways. ill get out asap.

more guns?

Literally who cares.

Looked like a little fuccboi anyways.

>Muh gerns!
>What about da police! Why kin dey hab gerns!
No, take the cops guns too. They've proven at this point they're not qualified to use them anymore.

>Be american
>Get bullied
>Get shot

He had it coming. multiple knives out while chasing school kids with intent to harm them is grounds for the tax payer relief shot

Tazing wouldve helped if the subject was unarmed.

Also the kid did not die. So it doesnt really matter

Why are you so redassed, Hanzo? Here's a tip, you don't get shot by the cops if you are not waiving a weapon around, acting like an insane person. And if you really don't want to get shot by the cops, you do what they tell you to do when they arrive. The country you're living in is falling. It's part of a failed state. The terrorist attacks in Europe are not going to stop. They're going to get worse. My point is, why do you care?

>being a pussy that cant handle guns

Wow led

I honestly couldn't have not hit him a few times in the back of the head
He touched your property man

It'd stop me sleeping that some scum had the audacity to touch what's mine and still be walking around alive

This. If a cop tells you

>drop the weapon, and put your hands in the air

And you fail to do so.
You get shot, you fucking idiot

boot licker

>W-we need muh gerns because niggers!
>Guns lower crime!
>Muh constitution (please disregard every single amendment except the 2nd)!

>Be american
>GET SHOT
>G
>E
>T
>
>S
>H
>O
>T

No it's just that countries defined that rate differently.

For example, in the UK homicide figures for England and Wales have been adjusted to exclude any cases which do not result in conviction, or where the person is not prosecuted on grounds of self defence or otherwise. That's just a small bit of how the UK fuck with its rate. Lets not even get into "narrative" verdicts.

>Too scared to disarm a 14 year old boy with a knife
>muh kids
Age isn't a factor. Kid's got a knife, cop has a gun. The only thing I'd concede to is that a taser would have sufficed.

>a grown adult can punch a kid out
Well, no shit sherlock. Here's the problem with that statement; fistfights can VERY easily have deadly results. Knocking someone out with a punch entails a fist to the head, and a punch that lands in the wrong place can end up shattering the skull or causing permanent brain damage, even death. He would be better off shooting him at that point.

Also
>Being a fat pussy who can't handle knives from a 14 year old bullied kid
WEW LADDY

Now post the amount of cops killed

Drop the gun when asked or get shot, the kid has seen it happen l so he knew it would happen

You do know getting rid of guns doesn't really have any effect on crime right?

Could have been a ballistic knife bruh. You never know

So if this had been a black kid would there be riots all over America right now?

>all these apologists for someone who broke the law
>he dindunuffin

You sound like those black lives matter terrorists. He should have put the weapon down and complied with the police or he wouldn't have gotten shot.

Thanks

Not nearly enough. I used to support these fat pieces of shit, but they don't even fucking enforce the law anymore, unless they think they're getting to extort money from people now, like with traffic violations and civil forfeiture. They need to stop killing citizens already.

Sure it doesn't. That's why america is the only country on Earth with regular school shootings and out of control homicide rate. I'm sure that's just "massaging the numbers" though.