Are we really happy about Trump picking the fucking Exxon CEO as Secretary of State...

Are we really happy about Trump picking the fucking Exxon CEO as Secretary of State? After picking a fast food globalist as Labour Secretary?

Trump played you all. He spread the rumours that it would be Romney just so you would be happy when he picked literally anybody else. It's literally like a child claiming they have cancer before giving their parents a bad report card to try to make the real bad news seem less awful.

To be honest I'm just disappointed he didn't give Hillary Clinton the chance to be Secretary of State again but I felt this was a point that needed to be made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shqblcQW2RI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yall goofed.. because you're moron garbage scum who are less than niggers.. so much so that you cant even realize it and think you're master race when you're the trash of our race.

That was a low blow. A fucking LEAF calling me the trash of our race is about as painful as these kinds of insults can get.

Let's be fair: pol is mostly teenagers pretending to know anything about history and politics, storm front recruiters, a couple people who generally believe in the alt right and then the other 90% of posters are just shit trolls.

Not exactly the smartest bunch, are they?

ANyone who didn't think a billionaire WASNT going to hand over the keys of the White House to his banker friends is an idiot

>Are we really happy about Trump picking the fucking Exxon CEO as Secretary of State?

Why should I be unhappy

trump was elected by the people and can easily get fucked over by them.

if the msm wasn't so fucking retarded and stopped all this alt-right, racism, islamophobe etc. bullshit, they could convey the message of trump appointing globalists to key-positions to the more moderate core of his base.

Why shouldn't we? He's recruiting from the private sector and not from the failed slew of establishment politicians. Of course he's picking successful businessmen and not Joe the pizza boy.

it would be great if he would be more transparent about why he actually chooses those people. imo it's fucking retarded that there are no protocols on politicians giving feedback on why they choose a person to do X job in government.

*protocols FOR politicians

The msm does nothing but shill for globalism (they even shilled for Romney, fuck, picture that, a (((liberal))) consortium shilling for a corrupt radical Christian guy just so they could keep their dream of globalism afloat). The fact that the msm did nothing but shit on this guy, makes me think he's not as globalist as neverTrumpers want him to be.
> To be honest I'm just disappointed he didn't give Hillary Clinton the chance to be Secretary of State again

I also just realized I'm in a troll bread

>Are we really happy about Trump picking the fucking Exxon CEO as Secretary of State?
I'm not just happy I'm excstatic.
Your concern shilling isn't changing anybodies mind.
There's at least 10 threads about this exact same shit right now.
Stop making them.

Nice source, fgt

Even though Mittens is a retard, it's insane how manipulative the media is in hindsight.

>concern trolling
fuck off to le_donald

>what is google

So I should be happy that he's picking corporate robber barons who SUCCESSFULLY earned billions of dollars from oppressing poor people and engaging in the same government corruption that Trump supposedly came in to put an end to?

I'll side with you.

Just want to remind everyone of this Ad:

> oppressed people
You will find oppressed robbed people in Haiti, where Hillary has milked them dry in the midst of a humanitarian crisis. Or with her financial handlers, the sheikhs of Qatar and Saudi Arabia in their textbook fascist states.
If you live in the US you're not "oppressed", shut the fuck up and sit down.

I'm happy about it. It's what I voted for him to do: clean out the shit. Get a cabinet of smart leaders -- generals and executives -- and shape up the government.

Exxon is a global company that has dealings with dozens of nations. You can bet the CEO has talked with more people in more countries over more real issues than Hillary ever did.

Hell yeah I'm happy about it.

>Labour Secretary
You're an American. Why are you misspelling Labour?

>Exxon is great
>Ties to Putin

The T in "Puppet" stands for Trump, lol

I'd rather have the smartest people for the job rather than dumbfuck politicians.

Your a concern troll, with no proof of anything you are saying.

Trump didn't pick a bot licker like Romney, so I don't care. His "fast food globalist" isn't in charge of immigration, just labour policies. If you read his wall st articles (an interview? Read it last week) he's actually concerned about "common sense labour policies that defend America" and laid out good points.

But to trolls like you, it doesn't matter what he does, you will complain regardless.

>"Your a"
>"Bot licker"
>I don't care who he picked so long as it's not a certain politician.

American education at its finest.

>trump was elected by the people and can easily get fucked over by them.

the people are fucking morons. Trump will come out every couple of weeks with a publicity stunt like the carrier deal to keep the inbred hicks happy while the kike bankers rob the country dry behind their backs.

Obama was a populist that everybody fell in love with 8 years ago too. Once you entrance the people like that, you can't break the illusion even if you want to. Obama could've probably won a third term if he had wanted to too.