For what varying reasons should I convert to Islam? I have found Muslims to be the most kind people in the world

For what varying reasons should I convert to Islam? I have found Muslims to be the most kind people in the world.

Not even half as kind as Mormons desu senpai

Hmm, interesting. Redpill me user, I still am considering islam though, I am beginning to read the quran

Mormons are super friendly and non-degenerate all the time.

They're super nice when they tell you that if you don't agree with their religion you're gonna burn in hell for eternity.

Meanwhile, Muhammed literally fucked his 9-year-old bride.

You do understand that everyone can see you're the same fag, fag?

How much are you paid to make these threads?

Have you even read the Quran?
Yes.

I'm here voluntarily really wondering

Literally anyone can be friendly.

If you need to convinced and converted to a religion to enable you to be a good person then I think you have other issues you should be sorting out instead.

>This thread again
This is now a Waifu thread.

I have never met anyone as nice as a Muslim. However they are not very tolerant of me when they see how autistic I act at times :/

Mormon's are just modern day Muslims. Founded by a secretive "prophet" that had to prophecize in solace which coincidently benefited him continually.

Utah is the state with highest mormon population, no? tell me more about what you know, am sort of interested. Also tell me about muslims

Fake

yes but where are proofs my friend? : |

BBC documentary and not the BBC that you loose every girlfriend to.

Hmm I really wonder

I was just comparing similarities between the two. From my experience with Mormons, many do not know their own religion. This is overly simplified, but here:

>Unitarian. They aren't Christian as they do not believe Christ is the Son of God, not God made flesh, no belief in the Holy Trinity.
>They actively "convert" their dead relatives to Mormonism by Baptism post-mortum so that they might be Mormons. Obviously this is forced upon the deceased.
>They marry Mormon members to the dead, yet another corrupted Sacrement.
>Polygomy
>They believe that every Mormon can become a literal God. Not like God, not a demi-God, but God. This is polytheism.

Islam is also Unitarian, in that they do not believe in the Holy Trinity. There is no love in their God, to them God is like the platonic god, unknowable. It only wants submission. We know from Holy Scripture and the Saints and OT Prophets that the Holy Spirit dies not inspire fear and suicide which is what mohamed felt upon his initial ovations. The Holy Spirit will pronounce "do not fear". This is in great contrast to God, Christ, the Holy Trinity, which is a simple summation why Islam dies not worship God, but a demon or Satan.

Islam does not worship Satan or a demon. I know that for a fact though.

I guess I will keep on with my research, and consider both. I know that if I convert to islam, I can never leave, so maybe I'll check out mormons first before making the deep commitment, although I do feel called to islam.

>Islam does not worship Satan or a demon. I know that for a fact though
The Holy Spirit, as we know through the prophets of the OT and miracles in the NT through Christ, and during the Apostolic Age, does not cause people to want to commit suicide as mohamed tried to after first receiving his voices.
Why do you feel called to Islam? God does not threaten those who leave Him with death. God is Love, not death. This is not found in Islam. The God of Islam does not believe or allow free will. I highly recommend you study more, read the Koran, realize that it uses the approach of abbrogation to properly understand it. Read the Septuagint, the oldest surviving OT, and compare how prophets are in their compared to the debauchery of Mohamed and his self-serving mannerisms and life.
Finally, I highly recommend that you talk extensively with your local Orthodox Priest or monk.
The Truth Shall Set You Free.

You should only convert if you're an Arab wanting to establish Arab supremacy and obtain sex slaves. London would be ideal for you.

I will read it, maybe in full. But I will not make any commitments until I know what I am getting into. I do know, that it could possibly be the best choice for me. Muslims are so close, like blood family. That is what I need.

They're redpilled too. Win win situation tbqh famalam

Blood family wouldn't kill you for not agreeing with them, Islam ductates a pious Muslim must do this. There is love in Christ, not is Islam.