Why don't you white people like spicy food? The only European cuisine that is even relatively spicy is Italian...

Why don't you white people like spicy food? The only European cuisine that is even relatively spicy is Italian. You'd all pass out if you tried my mother's jerk chicken recipe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg-4ATrE8n0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only shitskins and niggers eat spicy food.

Stop regurgitating this Jewish meme.

Pizza is still my idea of exotic and I'm happy with that.

>niggers
>eating spicy food

How beta are you?

This thread will have one post from the OP's ID. Obvious sliding bait.

spicy foods were created to hide spoiled food. Google it.

If you like spicy food you have shit taste.

Spice for the sake of being spicy oesn't make something good. Quality is where it begins.

Spicy food is masochism and therefore degenerate.

Im white and i love spicy food.

Im a mix of German and italian mostly though

>French cuisine ain't spicy
>Austrian cuisnie ain't spicy

Fucking niggers.

Enjoy being constipated faggot.

The shitskins aren't wrong about everything, I must say, their cuisine is generally superior to our blandness.

Maybe.

Horseradish is the white mans spice.

BTFO Leaf!

Two separate leaf retards in row... Wtf do you all live in the same trailer park or something? Fuck off, Tabasco , Put that shit on everything, (Yeah fuck you Frank's)

Jews don't eat spice either bruv. Unless you (or they) consider cream cheese to be spicy.

tabasco is for pussies you god damn woman.

Who the fuck brags about eating tobasco?

Have you ever heard of horseradish?

Also, leave spice blending to the Indians. When Caribbeans and other blacks do it, it just ends up tasting chaotic and using the spiciness as a crutch rather than a boon.

I painted a hospital full of niggers for a JDAM once. The smell of a thousand of your coon cousins burning to death was all the spice I'll ever need in my life.

I like spicy food

Tell that to every professional chef who inevitably likes spicy food ever.

maybe your mother can jerk my chicken

lmao why did white people conquer the world while looking for spices when they don't even use them? baka tb.h imo fa.m

Bottle of hot sauce in the background with half of it gone. In Louisiana we put hot sauce and peppers on everything.

>You'd all pass out if you tried my mother's jerk chicken recipe.
does it burn on the way out too?

why do you do this?

also, mustard is pretty spicy, and we have things like cinnamon and cloves in some dishes

>The only European cuisine that is even relatively spicy is Italian
can you name some spicy italian food,i'm genuinely interested since i live in area that's populated with italians and i never tried anything spicy my whole life

Literally everyone I know likes to eat at least 1 spicy thing.
This stereotype literally applies to nobody.

>The only European cuisine that is even relatively spicy is Italian
?

Shitskins have to bury their garbage "food" in spices to mask its repulsiveness.

Scusa signore, tobasco is the absolute shit. Some of the flavors just taste good. And avery island is gorgeous and Louisiana is the shit and you fucking suck

>Literally everyone I know

You mean all the mexicans? You're not white if you like spicy food.

My father is a hot sauce manufacturer. I can eat a raw habanero and enjoy it.

>go to ethnic restaurants
>"I want it REALLY spicy, like native spicy. I eat a lot of peppers"
>they never believe you, it's always bland as fuck

Literally just had lunch at the Poo In Loo joint.

Half of the food I eat has a delicious, copious amount of spice.

Spreading (((their))) propaganda.

Neck yourself, faggot.

It's more about the flavor and I'm still white regardless of my taste in food, and no my friends are not Mexicans.

>Why don't you white people like spicy food?

Don't know about the UK, but in the US, white people LOVE spicy food.

First time I had Thai they did that shit to me. Supposed to be 3 out of 4 heat rating. Couldn't even detect a hint of spice. Fucking bullshit.

Every other time has been top notch, tho.

>Habanero peppers
>spicy

Jerk chicken is just flavorful, also Asian...not Jamaican. Soy sauce didn't exist in the Caribbean until riceniggers brought it there. That's the main ingredient in the marinade.

put rice and peas in your ass nigger

Anything with piment in it "fra diavolo" etc etc etc.

Obviously never been near the border m8,

You get down in texas and we basically start eating the same as the mexicans.

BBQ sauce isn't a spice Tyrone

I have jars of superhots that i grew and dried myself. I doubt you can handle them tyrone

>visit Hungary
>eat paprika

You britbong fags don't even have a cuisine.

Curry is the most popular food in the UK. Literally. They love spicy food to warm their "cockles" because it's a dreary shithole archipelago year round.

cuz its good without spice, asian food for example is shit without spices, especially MSG, if u tasted MSG uve tasted asia

>smoked paprika in gulasch

> italians
> white

im white and EVERYTHING i eat is spicy

>tfw you can afford decent cuts of meat
>tfw you don't have to obliterate the taste of rotting meat with cheap spices

youtube.com/watch?v=sg-4ATrE8n0

>spices
>cheap

Confirmed for no cooking knowledge.

Mexican cuisine, best cuisine

>we eat giant chile filled with melted cheese/beans/whatever

>This entire thread
>Faggots pretending that only darkies have spicy food
HEY IDIOTS! EVER HEARD OF HUNGARY?!
Also
>Carolina Reaper, straight from the home the Confederacy and Dylann Roof himself
Cajuns (*who are basically swamp Frenchmen*) have some real spicy fuck'n food

spices =/= spicy

pic related btw

Shitskins pour so much spice on everything to hide the fact that their food, like everything else about their culture and genetics, is pure shit.

A couple of regional dishes and even then even i eat them and i absolutely despise spicy food

Chile relleno isn't spicy, pablano and serano chiles hardly have a bite.

made a ghostchillie pepper pizza last night

Cheers to that, m8

>pepper
>garlic
>salt
>expensive

To each their own.

>eat stuffed cabbages all day
>waaah britbong food is bland you eat roast parsnips and mash potato

wonder how many michelin stars Hungary has lmao

They are in poo lands

Those are the only spices you use? You cook with dehydrated garlic? You exclusively prepare food with crushed black pepper instead of owning a peppermill and buying your own white/black/pink peppercorns?

Sodium chloride is toxic, sea salts and mined salts can get quite expensive. Smoked moonsalt is my current favorite.

B...b...but that flag?
What do you mean ''you white people''?
Brits are also white.

Spiced food is fine.
Spicy food is shit.

The fuck part of the US do you live in where the food is bland?

>niggers and spics consider hot sauce and cheetos "spicy"

rofl!!!!!!

>literal autism

>Why don't you white people like spicy food?
Horseradish and mustard are very spicy.

Scandinavia = white people are far from shitskins and their spice road. Its tradition to eat shit food.

They just don't understand how to cook properly, so they just dump hot shit in till you can't taste anymore.

>inb4 soulfood meme and mexican food

it is slop

Niggers (American) don't even eat spicy when you look at 'soulfood'.

>HEY IDIOTS! EVER HEARD OF HUNGARY?!

Being hungry doesnt make food spicy

>Smoked moonsalt
Do you also think about activating your almonds

Peppers and herbs are dirt cheap, unless you buy hipster shit or obscure stuff imported from Siberia.

Why is your mother jerking chickens?

Look at his flag and think about it
You will see it doesnt actually suprise you

That means nothing, moonsalt is harvest under a full bluemoon. Smoking it adds a depth of flavor. It's interesting. Usually I stick with coarse ground Kosher sea salt.

I didn't know there was a way to activate almonds, thought it was just a meme. I suppose you could plant raw almonds and a plant would grow. I'm not a trendster dieter like the faggot in that maymay.

I like spicy food, lay it on me m8, lay it on me

can't have enough t b h

It snows where I live this time of year, not everyone lives in "former Mexico". All of that is more expensive here, especially for Holiday markups.

>Enjoy being constipated faggot.
What?

You know that pepper shaker is filled with bits of paper that have been sprayed with artificial flavorings. Gross.

european food is ni***r tier

Ever have chow-chow made out of those goddamn Reaper peppers? Jesus Christ.

Your cuisine was inspired entirely by Conquistadors and the recipes they brought there. Indigenous Mexican foods are disgusting...you can keep that chocolate "drink of the gods" nightmare.

I love spicy food.

I eat food that makes people cry nigger. The real question is why do spooks overload their food with spices to the point where it's disgusting? Is it because they aren't used to real food (mudcakes) or because they aren't used to the luxury of spicing food?

Indian food is killed by spices
Middle Eastern food is too oily or has too many carbs
Mediterranean food is okay
Western food (especially is french) is the best.
A combination of today's busy society fused with the prevalence of feminism is the reason why many people in the west forgot how to cook.

I mean the french gave you the five motherly sauces which all contemporary professional cooking relies on. What else do you want?

My favourite dish is chicken fricassee.

If you want an example of well spiced cooking (not overly like in india) then go and see cajun recipes.

Don't mistake your ignorance for facts.

Signed; A Turkroach.

kek... no.

White people invaded the world for spices you silly nigger. If you're in America and what you eat is bland, that is entirely your fault.

>all those toasts

for what fucking purpose

we do it with any kinda chile though

i like spicy food :(

It's all climate related.
Darker people are closer to the equator.
Higher temperatures means food rots faster.
To cover and make not quite fresh food edible, season the shit out of it.

>best chefs in the world are white or asian
>have the most varied kitchen in the world
>"lmao white boys dont know how to cook"
>go to get more kfc
every time

I like hot wings.

That's not what that dish is those, it's always pablano chiles. Tasty, too much cheese for my taste though. Baja has interesting cuisine, also Oaxaca. I like the food from those 2 provinces very much.