Good news from a lefty faggot

hi, i'm one of those lefty faggots you hate so much. no, i'm not here to attack you. i wanted to tell you that you won. you broke my spirit, and i give up. i don't feel like there is any good left fighting for in this world. you will win. you will take everything i love from me and kill all my friends. also no need to tell me to kill myself, i'm already planning on it. thanks. hope you enjoy your new world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByIthgOeah0&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay.

I love self deportation.

haha neat!

You're a quitter, user.
This is why the left will always be populated by manipulated losers at the bottom and psychopath puppet masters at the top.
>Fuck Leftists

as a weeaboo fag in the Deep South, I love this whole redneck meme thing. It gets easier everyday to convince people that I'm a badass. I don't even have to own a truck now! It wasn't like that back in the day. post moar redneck shit

>100 million get
so glad it was from the greatest country on earth

>One less pedo enabler.

Keep up the good work, anons.

Well that's a start. You will be a storm fag by next week.

too bad you're a weeaboo fag user
do your thing, this is America
but that trap shit is disgusting

I only wish that were so, I'd love to cleanse the earth of all you leftist scum but weak minded idiots like you will always exist.

the war is never over commiefag.

Two of the best things pol did that you should check out in the archives or external sites are the book threads (recommendations for reading material you will not hear about anywhere else) and the Syria General. Our most-recommended books are all available free at the pol mega.
If you are a former leftist I must strongly advise you to read Roger Scruton's Fools, Frauds and Firebrands. In this book Scruton summarizes and criticizes every major leftist thinker and, crucially, offers rightist alternatives.

lol, not a former leftist, just a soon to be dead leftist. you're welcome. i'd rather die than become one of you people. like you'd accept a tranny into your folds anyway

Do not kill yourself. This is all pointless unless you see that we were right all along once we bring about our fascist utopia.

I don't really care if you're a tranny user. It isn't a big deal unless you let it define you. Why would you rather die than become one of us? Isn't a significant part of your identity that people can change?

You are a weapon, a useful idiot, created to destroy nations. You know why I must regard you with contempt.

If you want to blame someone for the downfall of the left, blame overzealous leftists.

They turned it all into an abhorrent anti-white movement that completely ignores government corruption and abuse in favor of just simply blaming white males for everything that's wrong in the world. Why would I ever help people who only care about lecturing me like I have the same amount of power in the world as a cop or a politician? I have no power at all, and all they're interested in doing is making me even less powerful.

Fuck them.

A thousand times THIS! It's part of why I withdrew my registry from the Democratic party last year. It's all tuned to shit. I'm not even white.

you fucking drama queen. what don't you understand about civil liberty? be who you are nobody cares but don't expect everybody to accept your degenerate life style. tolerance and acceptance are two different things.

and yes I think your lifestyle is totally degenerate but you know what you probably feel the same about me. the difference is I don't care about your opinions of my lifestyle nor am I forcing you to accept what I believe.

if you take your shit out into public don't expect everybody to agree or you'll force them to. that's bullshit. you liberals can't tolerate opinions.

Why are white people superior in every way?

youtube.com/watch?v=ByIthgOeah0&app=desktop

y'all are fucking dumb as hell if you think you could ever make me as hateful as you.
oh fun fact: i'm of jewish ancestry too. you got any spare ovens i can place myself in?

Your feelings didn't win the election, and nobody cares how sad you are.

even the poorest whites score higher on IQ tests than wealth blacks on average.

yup Cleetus there has a much higher IQ than the vast majority of blacks. how come no contempt for their dindu nuffin stupidity?

if you "don't care" then why the fuck is Sup Forums trying to shut down our spaces and flood our suicide hotlines and debating over the best way for us to die?

libtard myself. the people here arent evil, they just like to say stuff they arent allowed elsewhere. they dont want to kill or destroy, but try to save. the oppinions and philosophy differs maybe, but in the end everyone wants here a better world.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>y'all are fucking dumb as hell if you think you could ever make me as hateful as you.
Why do you think the people here are hateful? The fact that you want to kill yourself and are intent on doing so already makes you more hateful than any of us could ever be. You hate the world you live in so much that you kill yourself to escape from it. Is that not more hateful than people who wish to see things changed?

You don't want to die because you hate us or hate the world though. That is a lie you tell yourself to escape from the fact that the person you really hate is yourself.

You won't believe this at first user, but the truth is that the Left is truly evil to the absolute core. Take it from someone with a 160 IQ, who used to be center-left, that has read thousands upon thousands of articles, geopolitics, etc.

Trump winning was a literal gift from God, and he is the only hope for Western civilization.

I always assumed the Jewish business was a silly meme... However, if you dig long enough, you will discover the truth, and it is horrifying.

Don't off yourself friend, life is too precious, even if you are a semi-woke Jew. Lurk a while and keep your mind open.

>if you "don't care" then why the fuck is Sup Forums trying to shut down our spaces and flood our suicide hotlines and debating over the best way for us to die?
Sup Forums isn't one person. As a liberal I tend to assume you are an individualist so if I am wrong correct me, but shouldn't you look at this place as a meeting point for individuals rather than some group with a unified goal and ideology?

cool

i hate hate. whatever though, can't you just be fucking glad to be rid of another faggot?

> bragging about IQ
lol

ayo op hol up
you chop your dick off already?
If not, it isn't too late to reclaim what leftist indoctrination stole from you.

is this a double false flag?

stream it cunt

fail.

>i hate hate. whatever though, can't you just be fucking glad to be rid of another faggot?
I'm not going to glad over someone dying. Especially in such a selfish way. You probably have friends and family who love you. You have a full life to live. Your happiness being cut short isn't going to make me happy. I want to see you become a person who is happy enough with his or her self to want to see the world become better.

Also user, we're all faggots here. Myself included. You seem to have forgotten that. We are equals in anonymity and faggotry alone.

> so buttmad you kill yourself

I think liberals are inherintly self destructive and thats why they vote for destructive policy

NOBODY CARES THAT YOU ARE MENTALLY DISTURBED AND WANT TO SELF MUTILATE

tell it to your fucking psychiatrist you bitch

idk if you realize this but Sup Forums doesn't run the government

you maybe need to get out more and stop reading fake news (which have been coming from the liberal side since the beginning of this election)

you are embarassingly stupid if you ACTUALLY believe your life is in danger because Trump is president.
only reason you should kill yourself is because you're a complete fucking idiot who tricked himself into believing that people are out to kill him

triple

post boipucci

you hate my friends and family too so revel in their suffering, fuckface

check it out

i'm not afraid of trump, i'm just so disappointed people like you exist that i want to die

No I don't. My best friend is a lesbian and we read VNs, play vidya, watch animu, and just have fun together. I don't hate your friends or family. You're being kind of whiny, but you're probably just having a bad day and are uncertain of everything.

You probably have suffered for a long time, but you can't take it anymore. Things can get better, but only if you want them to.

This image will probably feel relate able to you.

post boipucci now slut

So you're a suicidal, leftist, jewish tranny and you came to pol looking for sympathy? My god, you are absolutely retarded. Back to your hugbox and fuck off.

>i'm just so disappointed people like you exist that i want to die
Why should the actions of others cause you to want to die? The only reason I could see for wanting to kill yourself is because you hate yourself.

>Sup Forums is one person meme
I think people with gender dysphoria need to stop getting surgery and get mental help not be killed

and you're still stupid if you think that there are enough people on Sup Forums that are brave enough to do anything that will endanger some random mentally disabled person's life.

so many here are convinced that a race war is going to happen and there's going to be right wing death squads

i can tell you right now that that will never happen there are not nearly enough people in the US that think even remotely similarly to how people on Sup Forums think
the thing Sup Forumslacks especially the stormkykes, don't understand is that they are an extremely extremely small minority.

yes people voted for Trump but they didn't vote for him because of white supremacy or wanting to gas all the gays.
they voted for him because of his economic policies and wanting to get an "Outsider" to be President

and because of his immigration and economic policies you should be hopeful for your future.
it's gonna be good and we're gonna live in a prosperous optimistic country again.

i'm not looking for sympathy. i'm a masochist and i wanted to inform you of your fucking victory. bye! gonna go hang myself now.

boipucci

first

I can't stop you from dying, but it would probably be a mistake. You can change that you hate yourself, but you can't change that if you die.

DO IT FAGGOT

relax leaf, the alt-right has no genocide plan(just shit talk). You and your friends will be ok.

>trying to talk leftists out of killing themselves

What is wrong with you?

>A FUCKING LEAF being the voice of reason
i'm so done

I'd much rather see him live and become a happy person who contributes to society. I think he is the result of the machinations of those who support cultural marxism. I wish to hang the peopled who orchestrated him to become like this, but I don't want him to die.

Neato, be sure to donate all your assets to the man in charge, Sam Hyde. He really needs the support.

There's no hope for him. Someone who thinks and feels the way they do is way too far gone.

I'm a tranny guy. Its not about who you are, but about how you present yourself. If you aren't a fucking loony constantly talking about (((trans rights))))) then you're peachy.

>Leftypol faggot try's raid and colonize Sup Forums
>Spends more than a week here and becomes suicidal

Kek.

Kill yourself twice for me. thnx

post boipucci

Feels good man, thanks for the graciousness in defeat

Mentally stable people?

>There's no hope for him. Someone who thinks and feels the way they do is way too far gone.
You're right most likely, but I had to at least try. It wouldn't sit right with me to just let it happen. One more innocent to fuel my vengeance against those globalist, cultural marxist scum bags that ruined him. I will avenge that user and all the others who have been driven to such despair.

Don't give up...
Rise like a Phoenix into REALITY
And abandon the liberal life of narcissistic folly you have led.

It's all good brah,
We're all gonna make it.

> Implying he hasn't seen Sup Forums come together to talk people out of suicide.

Sometimes strength is not in displays of power, but when to become gentle. I encourage you not to, OP. Do not be like the other Liberals, transform yourself into a force of reckoning.

>Suicidal
>tranny

Well statistically you were going to do it eventually anyways.

>no need to tell me to kill myself, i'm already planning on it.

Can you please livestream this?