>>102354405

What a racist post. Delete this you fucking white supremacist piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/amp/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html?client=safari
foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hot

AROUND BLACKS

accused != guilty

>see flag
>shart in mart

wew lad

burn coal, pay toll

This.

Dindu nothin

white women are mental terrorists, only white men are strong enough to withstand their psychic onslaught

lesser races just snap and kill them

NEVER RELAX

pay the toll

He was so articulate, though!
I thought just because he was in a suit, he wouldn't strangle my daughter...
Oh well, I can't hold it against that poor POC

OPEN BORDERS!
RAPEFUGEES WELCOME!

KANGS

Even a well-trained dog can suddenly kill a bird if it was bred as a hunting dog. A nigger will always be a nigger on the inside.

>When will coalburners learn?
Literally never. That's the sad irony of the whole thing. Women have been whoring themselves since the dawn of existence. No amount of rational advice can change their minds. Every single culture has women who betray their own kind for a selfish and foolish hope of an "exciting" relationship with an outsider. Fathers try over and over to explain these things to their daughters, and it only makes them wetter at the idea of stabbing their loving father in the back and going off to fuck Tyrone the Savage.

>the nigger inside

>sexual emergency
It wasn't rape, lads.

nice sevens

>accused
>black kid
>guilty

If a black person is accused of something he is 100% guilty. Good try though ahkmed.

BURN

What are IDs?

Detonate the C4 traps. Then relax.

@102354758
you're not getting a (You) from me

TRIPS OF TRUTH

>AROUND BLACKS
YOUR NECK CRACKS

COAL

plz be b8

PAY

Kek

She paid the toll

bitch has some big ass hands

BURNED THE COAL
PAID THE TOLL

This.

/thread

Black dude is pretty good looking, wonder why he's with such an ugly girl

THE

can always count on Sup Forums for toll paying news, lmao

>Rational advice
They aren't given rational advice they are lied to

ANOTHER SEXUAL EMERGENCY

fuck off storm-fag

Why just white women?

t. Someone who fucked a jewess.

Hey look Muhammed forgot his proxy, or your just literally a retarded nigger. Either way kys shitskin

Is 24 the amount of chromosomes he has? He looks retarded on this pic. Or is it just because he's a nigger?

Kill yourself cuck. Wait are you a cuck or just a nonwhite shitstain

>what are fake-news

next you will show me links to infowars, right? :^)

White people act like white men never kill white women

>We din do nuffin

coalburning antiwhite degenerate roastie = dead

subhuman niggerfilth who belongs in africa = life in prison

is this the ideal scenario? two shitbags removed from society in one fell swoop.

Literally looks like a primate.

>"Never seen this coming. Never." -Mother of slain 19 yo Covington woman
>atlanta

Nothing of value was lost

I like how "well-mannered" is something you need to point out when dealing with a nigger, while it is a given in most other people.

Fake news? Like Buzzfeed, Gawker and the Huffington Post?

They do

It's one of the most common forms of murder

It's just that niggers do it more per capita

HE A GOOD BOY

some things go without saying, Vladimir

>>what are fake-news
>WAAAAAH ITS FAKE NEWS
I cant tell if you are shitposting and really bad at it or germans are cucked beyond existance.

That wasnt fake news, that was a local cities newspaper.

Around blacks, never relax.

>A Cumberland family that was devastated by two murders on Monday was dealt another blow Sunday. One of the two men arrested, Michael Bell, was their son's best friend and once lived in their home. Jeremy Priel was unknown to the family.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, was murdered alongside his 7-year-old niece, Kyleigh. Both victims were shot in the head.

>Police said along with Jeremy Crane's cellphone, an Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were stolen from the home.

>Two men went to police with the Xbox and PlayStation after seeing news coverage, because they found blood on one of the gaming systems. The men said they bought them from a guy named Jeremy and they pointed out Jeremy Priel from a photo. Bell and Priel received $40 and an ounce of marijuana in exchange for the gaming systems.

>Brayden Crane, five, said to his mother when he found out: 'Why would my Uncle Mike do that? He loved me. And he loved Kyleigh.'

>"Michael Bell had lived with this family for a while and was actually the one who created this or set it up. There's discrepancies on whether they knew anyone was there or not. Michael Bell would have known because of Jeremy's truck being in the driveway," Chief Crooke said.

>Cathy Crane said: 'He was my son's best friend. Someone we trusted. He’s lived in our house. I've done his laundry. I've given him food. We always had an open door for him.’

>“The whole trial, he had a little look on him, had a little eyebrow raised, just staring us down the whole time,” explained Josh Crane. “He never showed emotion. Nothing. He just sat back and just didn’t look like he cared.”

wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/

One less nigger factory. Nice.

Im glad we dont have many of them in Canada.

Never thought about it like this.
Ideal would be her card carrying NRA member father finds him in the act, kills him, she lives and learns her lesson.

Burn coal and get burned. Simple. Even the goverments own statistic show your chances of being a single mom, domestic abuse, being murdered, raped, etc, are way higher than any other race even with a religion added to the mix.

You're safer with a terrorists Muslim Arab than with a nog.

Proven fact.

see this every now and then
considering that the nany-cam video got released I assume this at least appeared before some court
what was the conclusion?

from what I can tell about the video is that she had a mullato with that ape and he chimped out.
even if they plead on didndu nothing, beating her in front of the kid must have at least sparked some child protection shit, right?

HE A GUD BOY

Truth hurts... get over it.

>what was the conclusion?
no idea i just save these from Sup Forums

>learns her lesson.
This would be ideal, but it's also extremely unlikely. Coalburning anti-white multiculturalists never learn. They're too far gone.

Nigger worship knows no bounds!

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/amp/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html?client=safari

My current gf has slept with one non white.
She is not going to again.

Why is it so fucking remarkable to the point we need to have it pointed out to us when a black person demonstrates normal, civilized behavior, even if only fleetingly during non-ghetto moments?

I never expect to get noticed for good manners. My conditioning is to expect a crack across the back of the head every time I don't do so.

I wonder what went wrong. She might have said something racist. There's no excuse for that.

U mad white boii?

>slept with one non white.

>my CURRENT gf

Congrats dating spoiled goods.

The key is to have a dick big enough that they have no reason to ever look at niggers again.

Small dicked white men are the reason white women coalburn so often

What the fuck?
Niggers are literally worse than primates at handling their young.

Story to go with this?

What does this mean?

Did he choke her to death gently and then apologize?

you will be her last lover.. or else.

The conditioning of nigger lovers is unbreakable.
They have a mission to humanize as many sub human niggers as possible by fucking the stupid niggers broke poop dicks and committing genetic suicide.

Yes, they are to far gone for sure.
They got niglet trophies to prove how much of a sub human lover they are.

Why's that? Did you kill her, Jamal?

>local cities newspaper

so not an international problem? literally irrelevant

Bump

>date nigger
>get killed
yep

the UK is truly cucked innit

I dont have any stories famalon i just save and repost.
>so not an international problem?
I cant tell if you are the worst troll ever or just extremely retarded.

Of course it was a local newspaper reporting on a LOCAL INCIDENT.

>Stirring coon custard

KYS you fucking degenerate.

Keep posting, the liberal cause is still failing!

Picture yourself if you see an event like that take place

what is that picture supposed to imply? did they even find the perps?

also if the girl wasnt gangraped before being drowned in the tub I literally dont give a fuck.
if you hear robbers enter your home - you hide.

she was stupid - and died

>from what I can tell about the video is that she had a mullato with that ape and he chimped out.

No, it was a home invasion. The guy was convicted.

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html

Most interesting part

>"Half-measures of leniency haven't worked to deter this defendant," Semper told the judge. "He has almost as many arrests as he's had birthdays."

Imagine being a nigger for a second.

You basically grow up thinking white women are the holy grail, the perfect female and when you finally hit the jack pot, your nigger friends are proud of you!! but soon you'll realize these women are like blacks, only more snide, passive aggressive and cunty; choking ensues

Burn coal, end up in a hole.

This.
Racism is a crime, and crime is for niggers.

so one incident and you hate an entire group of people? lmao

>"Trump won! Globalists BTFO!" - Sup Forums in Nov.
>"The globalists are the most qualified for the job! They fucked up the country, they'll know how to fix it!" - Sup Forums in Dec.

Also:

>Trump about to be impeached because of his businesses
>Right-wing party in Austria was BTFOd
>Merkel approval ratings still over 50%
>France has Le Maymay Pen
>Italy literally who

>liberals still failing
wew lad

Kill yourself Quintavious