"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmi-"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmi-"
>run over by tank

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? There is no way that you, a bunch of rednecks with rifles, are going to overthrow the US government. Every one of your arguments for why it should be possible is pants-on-head retarded.

>hurr but muh vietnam
That was on foreign soil. You really think you can beat the US army on their own land?

>b-but the army will defect
I'd laugh if your stupidity wasn't costing us so many lives. Our government is democratically elected. Nobody wants it overthrown but you.

Just admit that you're LARPing and help pass some common-sense gun control. There are people dying.

Tell that to the Founding Fathers faggot
Saged

>being this fucking statist

This is a bait thread, remember to sage

BREAKING NEWS

The massive faggot OP has attacked again.

>That was on foreign soil. You really think you can beat the US army on their own land?
This being their own land makes it ~LESS~ likely for the US army to win.

What, they're going to napalm their own cities? Level the infrastructure with drones? That's self defeating.

Hick.

this, if we can't beat chink farmers with outdated weapons or kill goat fuckers in backwordistan, our government has no chance against its own people

"if the government fears its people, then it is liberty; if the people fear their government, their is tyranny"

t. Thomas Jefferson

1776 vs 2016
Dozens of them died for every single one of you they killed and yes they will attack your own cities.

Apparently running against a female candidate is the only step to Hitler according to libs.

>>sage

have you seen our infrastructure? i doubt our military could mobilize in our cities efficiently, on top of that it wasn't designed with civil war in mind

I may not be able to kill off a tyrannical government with one gun. But I sure can kill a few. That and every single person with your mindset that I meet just in the slight off chance that I kill you.

>run over by tank
Implying the 2A doesn't apply to anti armor weapons, APCs, tanks and IFVs.

1. It was on foreign soil, a MUCH smaller piece of foreign soil.
2. Owning rifles means the government NEEDs to use force. Not that it can't. That in itself requires alot more convincing when you need to tell these cops to stack up on a door.
3. Alot of the army WILL defect, most a massively anti-gun and many did in the Civil war.
4. Do you understand how hard it would be to control ALL of the US? Its a near impossible task when there are over 330million guns in circulation.
5. Tyrannical governments DID take guns for a very specific reason and it worked pretty fucking well.

you forgot the middle part

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmi-"
>proceeds to rampage bunch of liberals, cops and soldiers
>runs on the street
>run over by tank

saged

also, people own rpgs, grenades, and 25 mm cannons here. Please tell me how the government will be able to protect military bases across the entire nation while also controlling the U.S. territory.

1776 wins. Your founding fathers were good men with good ideals and hopes for the future of their nation, the birth of america is what ultimately killed my empire and fuck you for trying to strip away what your founders fought for.

I see no argument here that would stop the best military in the world

OP is gay

You can kill a few governments?

Very few people own those and you know it. Why are you being dishonest?

The founding fathers were slaveholders too.

>1776 guerilla victory
>No victory in Vietnam
>no victory in Korea
>no true victory desert storm/desert shield
>no true victory Iraq or Afghanistan
>all were conflicts against major military power out class ing insurgents by miles
>guerilla warfare isn't viable

Ok

there's about 300,000 guns in the hands of civilians
No way in hell that war can be won