Waaah Russia might have maybe hacked the election so we should make Hillary President even though she lost

>Waaah Russia might have maybe hacked the election so we should make Hillary President even though she lost.
They just won't give up and accept reality will they?
Face it Hilltards SHE WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT!

Does this mean Bernie can still win!?!?

>HuffPo

They won't even stop with this shit when he's President. They'll be saying everything is grounds for impeachment.

Hillary is the rightful President
1. She won the popular vote
2. She won by a landslide with all people of color
3. Trump does not represent modern American values

shut up drumpftard. your stupid buffoon of a president has proved himself WOEFULLY incompetent. prepare for impeachment.

If we all send him all of our parents money maybe :^)

fuck off drogba

So which stage of grief are the libtards going through?

>russia hacked paper ballots
lol

Bargaining.

God damn you fucking cuck, you're not even fucking American. You have never lived here and traveled this nation for years living in many states seeing what its like

>"people of color"
>""people""

Better get back to your whiskey, leprechaun. The adults are talking.

White American males, a minority, should no longer have the right to dictate to future of America. Their votes should be retroactively discounted and nullified.

People still take Huffpo seriously huh?

I knew it was BS as soon as pre election they announced it to news networks in hopes of discrediting Trump even further. If it were real they would have been hush hush to see if they could catch Russia slip up.

They are just trying to cash in on statements made pre election to act like "see we knew Trump was a russian plant!"

I'm just enjoying the desparate attempts at coming up with ways to get the losing candidate somehow put into office anyway. Bribing electors, giving the government the power to install her, etc.

>inb4 she didn't actually lose
Too bad the popular vote doesn't mean shit, eh?

I don't take it seriously i just think their desperation is pretty funny.
Half the articles on HuffPo are about theoretical scenarios where Hillary can still become President it's kinda sad.

What about the primaries

were they compramised?

we could have had Ted Cruz

he literally got BTFOd by Russian trolls and I dont exactly buy the whole Election hacking NOR do I want the Mafiosa in power

The CIA might literally try a coup in the US.

How do you even hack an election?
Are leftcucks this desperate?

trumptards BTFO

This is getting embarrassing now. Just deal with the fact that your old corrupt crone lost and stop with those crackpot conspiracy theories.

Bargaining. Depression is next, and will likely last from the 19th to the inauguration, or later.
Who knows when acceptance will come?

>Huffington Post as anything other than leftard tinfoil hackery

XD

I want to smack you until my hand bleeds.

Why read the Huffington post?

PENCE WILL BECOME PRESIDENT

in terms of happenings is it better to have trump for 4 years or until impeachment OR hillary steal the election.

digits = hillary should be take over

What "Russian interference"?

As far as I'm aware, the "russians did the email leaks" thing was just conjecture. They could never actually prove it.

>Why read the Huffington post?

the washington post is all over it too. meaning all the libs are gathering torches.

the funny part, for anyone who has dealt with the ACA (Obamacare) website is that government IT seems to be staffed by rejects from the BestBuy GeekSquad.

sorta like how Podesta's emails were hacked, and then weeks later Sup Forums found his fucking password in them, AND IT STILL WORKED.

they are like children vs. russian hackers who are like wolves.

but of course, the MSM won't get any of this. so massive lulz will continue to ensue.

>Russian Interference could give courts legal authority to install Clinton

>Purple Leprechauns could exist in our dimension, scientists say

Just love these headlines. You can say anything you want as long as you include "could" in the sentence.

Also, if it were that easy to win an election where all you have to do is prove that some side gave the other side some votes somehow, people would just rig easy election wins through false flags.

On one hand, I'm surprised democrats are being this fucking pathetic about this. Even when conservatives went through their crybaby secession phase, it lasted 1 fucking week. There were not attempts to steal the election on some technicality or trying to tie it up in the court system in hopes that they could somehow manipulate the system to install whoever they wanted against the will of the people.

Just imagine the liberal insanity that would have ensued if such a thing had happened in 2008/2012. They just can't handle the fact that there's a Republican in office again. They thought it was Democrat presidents for the rest of time and they're so used to getting their way that they will do ANYTHING to keep the left in power.

Fuck off potato nigger

This distinction shouldn't be that fucking hard to make.

There is no evidence that Russia tipped the scales in favor of Trump. There is *some* evidence, per the CIA, that Russia *tried* to tip the scales with Trump and/or sow seeds of disarray.

Therefore, we aren't justified in saying that Clinton should replace Trump, but we are prima facie justified in saying that we should take action against Russia.

It's the intent that matters; it ultimately doesn't matter if Russia was successful or not in putting Trump in office. We should focus on Russia, and not the election result. It's a forgone conclusion that Trump won fair-and-square.

>Russian interference could give courts legal authority to install Clinton
I get that they're just mad and in stage 4 grief, but in what world do they think that an unelected judge could install a president without the American people chimping out?

You have to understand the extent to which leftists hate Donald Trump. He's the complete opposite of the cultural Marxist values that they stand for. When they say he's America's Hitler, they mean it.

They would have been smug as all hell had Hillary Clinton won the election as expected...but now the fear and the anger are boiling over for them, and they can't accept that their worst nightmare, President Trump and an America that rejects their ideals, is coming true. So they do things like this.

>liberals say Donald Trump must accept the results of the election
>liberals won't accept the results

They didn't hack shit.

They fed Wikileaks emails that exposed Clinton for the corrupt, lying, evil cunt that she truly is.

if trump had nothing to do with it, how can we blame him over what russia did?

yeah

Because he's a racist sexist pig and he isn't qualified to be President!
#ImWithHer

He is your president.

>Courts installing the president
They're not even pretending they want democracy now

>HuffPo

Ultimate fake news edition.

What stage of grief is this?

>gets elected
>cant stay elected

hows all that drainey swampey working out for ya?

the "Trump is a Russian puppet and Wikileaks is Russian propaganda" narrative is actually Russian propaganda to try and get Hillary in office because she is actually a Russian Puppet who wants to give them more Uranium

Man, the American Left has just gone completely off the deep end with their Russia hysteria.

Bargaining.
They're seeking in vain for a way out.
They should reach the acceptance stage by the middle of next year maybe.

Did Joe bounce your head off a desk in his office that like that intern he murdered too? Because I can't imagine how else you would come up with that,

Ok guys, we need to start another Bernie fund. Somebody make a thread about this on reddit ASAP. Brb. Going to Starbucks, first. I think the cashier really likes me.

(((the washington post))) will have to name their source if they genuinely expect this story to not be categorized as F A K E N E W S

5 on the hook

fuck ctr canada shill that whore intern deserved it

real trumpsters know that joe is based again now

Yello Americans! Today it has been found that my Rooskie friends and I have infiltrated Americans elections. It is true, I used my 4chin hacking skillz to make sure Trump won the vote. I used my based Internet Explorer browser to get it done. AMA

McCarthyism is fucking real. And the sad part is this all started out as a smear against the people who actually exposed huge corruption within the DNC, the rigging of the primary against Bernie involving DWS, the collusion between the DNC and the MSM to feed questions to Hillary's campaign by way of Donna Brazile and to coordinate daily talking points between say Wolf Blitzer and Morning Joe and the DNC, etc. etc...It's fucking sickening how what's going on right now is the exact opposite of Truth and Reality or any sort of justice for what happened to Assange or Seth Rich and all the rest.

all those white women?

Even if the Russians did it, they didn't influence the elections.

The media did.

the fever dreams of the loser class. Hows that drainey swampey working out for ya? *clicks tongue*

>Cocksucker

Checked.

> being so fucking retarded you don't understand an obvious joke

i just like posting that

Yes you just have to donate more money

thank god it wasn't only white American males voting for him. Looks like you're marginalizing the women and other minorities that voted for him. Try again in the next life when you might be born to a smarter, less-alcoholic family potato-nose

Did you use HackBallotMachine.exe?

they're riding off of the desperate hope that delusional, un-touched by reality demographic that supported Hillary has. It's literally clickbait. They just want to make ad-bucks off of people who want a thread of light to cling on to, no matter how comforting the lie may be. This is how the Frankfurt-school driven rhetoric works; They're useful idiots to get them elected, and if it fails they just make money off of them till they get tot try again

Russia withheld hacked RNC emails to help Trump’s campaign. How does it feel knowing you helped elect a Russian mole?

She didn't win the cuban vote baby.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Ban Huffpo when?

Pretty good

>thinking I would give a fuck about America if Hillary was elected and millions of spics made citizens

At that point it wouldn't be my country anymore, you stupid fuck

Of course my buddy Ivan was the one who told me about it. Every ebil rooskie uses this,

Front page of huffpo right now.

>PROGRESSIVES DON'T CARE ABOUT TRUTH AND REALITY, ONLY ABOUT WINNING

NEWS AT 11

The huffington post is retarded, the constitution says the electoral college picks the president if there is a solid majority, and the house of representatives picks the president if there is no majority in the electoral college. Worst case scenario, Mitt Romney is president.

Fucking fake news. Everyone read the Glenn Greenwald on the Intercept about the spread of the Russia hack hoax.

Daily Kos Recommended List

They are very excited about this.

Did you clear your browsing history? my boy Hector made that mistake and SWAT team was at his door in minutes.

>Let's rig the votes in the election
>Let's do a recount
>Let's try to convince the electors he's evil
>Let's blame the Russians
[YOU ARE HERE]
>?
What comes next guys?

so start some "fake news" about polls showing that a re-vote would show that trump has only gained popularity because of the lefts actions.

doesn't that period rule only apply, when the quotation is a sentence on it's own?

>the popular vote meme
>he doesn't understand states' rights

Fuck off, britain

Yes. In regards to your post, you don't need to put a comma before "when".

>Courts Install Clinton

Fucking do it then.

DailyKos is funded by moveon.org which is a Soros "activist" shill organisation

>tfw can't even grammar nazi correctly
I'm a disgrace

You hack emails from one side exposing corruption and then release them.

They would be saying this no matter who the Republican winner was. To the leftist mind, they are entitled to rule over the rest of us, unopposed, for all eternity. Because they are smarter and better than us, and are therefore owed whatever they demand. We really need to purge them.

If Hillary stole the election, it'd be the biggest happening since Germany invaded Poland in 1939

Inauguration.

Technically having credible Russian ties to your campaign is treason, which is, infact, grounds for impeachment.

But I mean being a Russian puppet state for the next four years is cool too.

Stop giving Irish a bad name.

Which is funny because they won't give out their sources or state the ties, but hey leaf tears for 4 years is cool too.

>mfw the only two presidents to ever be impeached were Democrats

God damn this... I was a leftist under Bush but I've become a /pol tard since Obama took office.....

>1. She won the popular vote
We have an electoral college for a reason.
>2. She won by a landslide with all people of color
Blacks are only a small percentage of the population.
>3. Trump does not represent modern American values
Good.

>Trump does not represent modern American values
Except he does