Atheism is the true red pill!

>Atheism is the true red pill!
>being an apathetic heathen is good, so liberating!

Religion
>Beautiful art
>Beautiful music
>Beautiful architecture
>Beautiful women
>inspired society
>racial pride

Atheism
>atrocious "art"
>awful "music"
>mundane brutalist architecture
>slutty women
>apathetic dependent society
>WE WUZ KANGS/ one race: human race

Explain this shit Sup Forums, atheism is the very pillar of blue pilled servitude to the political elite and their agenda.
Religion inspires you as an individual and tells you to serve no man before your God/Gods.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201206/religion-social-glue
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca7cfquJcAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Religion inspires you as an individual and tells you to serve no man before your God/Gods.

But...but...but...its not true!!

>WE WUZ KANGS/ one race: human race

Are you implying evolution is a lie? Because that's an easy debate.

Atheism forces one to accept reality and find true inspiration and meaning for their existence rather than follow the primal human idea that they're only here to serve a god. It actually makes you put some work in and "soul search" (kek) to find meaning.

>not realizing that 90% of "religious" people don't believe in god in any real sense

and 99% come to the conclusion that their existence is to "pointless" and to "have fun" with drugs and sexual degeneracy.

Bro, this LSD and HIV makes me feel better. You inferior religious people with your beautiful things and happy family would never understand my grimey dependent ways!
I-I-I'm superior!

>and 99% come to the conclusion that their existence is to "pointless" and to "have fun" with drugs and sexual degeneracy.

Ah, nice, source? One besides your own asshole would be nice.

I work with drug addicts by the way (therapistfag). The vast, vast majority are theists/religious.

>source? lol stop making things up!
My source is any filthy hippie commune, hipster dive, or tumblr-esque online forum in any nation around the world.
>oh btw I hope you believe this bullshit I just pulled out of my own ass

lel

>My source is any filthy hippie commune, hipster dive, or tumblr-esque online forum in any nation around the world.

Frequent those places often and talk to a lot of people, huh? Interesting.

And if doubting my profession makes you feel better about your opinion versus my experience then idk what to tell ya, son. Keep living in denial.

oh yeah, you sure showed me with your anecdote.

No need to even attempt to disprove anything in the OP (because you can't) or crack open a history book (because you're wrong)
Better just rely on your forced bravado and faulty anecdotes, that will show me! (it won't)

Quick, Better leave the thread and bury your head in the sand again while screaming aobut how superior you are, as all atheists do when proven inferior. Your culture is trash, your moral fabric is sociopathic at best and your overall views are heavily apathetic/dependent on government/people.
Atheism IS THE BLUE PILL.
You ARE the jew.

It can't be disproven, it is fact.

>>Beautiful art
>>Beautiful music
>>Beautiful architecture
>>Beautiful women
>>inspired society
>>racial pride

None of which proves the existence of a deity.

I'm atheist and I've been to St. Peter's Basilica. It was the most beautiful and artistic thing I've ever seen but it's not going to make me believe.

>not understanding the societal value of religion
are you retarded

remember this post
Religion is the glue that keeps society on the right track, not everyone truly believes every story written . But those stories provide a message, a message on how to uphold an honorable society.

How can you miss the point that badly?

No matter the social benefits it doesn't make it true.

Christianity destroyed old European culture and artwork and literature

>oh yeah, you sure showed me with your anecdote.

Just like you did with yours?

>No need to even attempt to disprove anything in the OP (because you can't) or crack open a history book (because you're wrong)
Better just rely on your forced bravado and faulty anecdotes, that will show me! (it won't)

Whats there to disprove? Of course religion has been responsible for amazing art and music. Many have in fact - which one is correct? And how does amazing art and music = religion must be true? Nothing in the OP is evidence that god exists, so there's nothing to "disprove."

>Quick, Better leave the thread and bury your head in the sand again while screaming aobut how superior you are, as all atheists do when proven inferior. Your culture is trash, your moral fabric is sociopathic at best and your overall views are heavily apathetic/dependent on government/people.
Atheism IS THE BLUE PILL.

lol, I am superior to you - at the very least from an intellectual standpoint. I don't feel the need to prove that. It just is. There is no "atheist culture" by the way. Atheism is just a lack of belief in a deity. Anyone can lack that belief from any culture.

Yes - my view is that the future of the human race is dependant on people. Thinking otherwise is ridiculous.

I'm not a jew, lol. I'm an atheist.

>It can't be disproven, it is fact.

Awe now I know you're trolling, just like atheist OP - not even you can be that dumb. Keep it up though - this is fun!

>Religion is the glue that keeps society on the right track

Working great for Islamic countries, huh? Oh my bad - they're the "wrong" religion, right?

>everyone falling for the desert Jew religions

And as far as religion being an important "societal glue," here's an article I found interesting.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201206/religion-social-glue

>societal value of religion
Pro-clerical nonbelievers are the worst kind of scum.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca7cfquJcAc

Atheism is the reactionary blue pill for those afraid of having to answer for their actions.

It's not intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, personally or even genetically fulfilling. It's a dead end.

Their society was in a flawed but operational state prior to us bombing them into the stone age.

>It's not intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, personally or even genetically fulfilling.

It's actually all of those things (minus spiritually, because that's just silly). Try talking to an atheist about it sometime.

Cool then. Name me a stable, productive society that is bound together under one official religion. I'll wait.

Christposters are getting weak it seems

I have, many times. And it's not. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

That's why atheists typically end up using something else such as nationalism, pseudo-science, politics, drugs, or something else.

>I have, many times. And it's not. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

lol really? So you've ask many atheists if they're personally, emotionally, and "genetically" (whatever that means) fulfilled, and if they say they are, they're lying?

You should be ashamed at how willfully ignorant you are.

>Atheism is the true red pill!
It really is. Being so insanely gullible you fall for Bronze Age fairy tales - from the fucking perpetual blood orgy Middle East no less - is the most delusional hysteria imaginable.

>being an apathetic heathen is good, so liberating!
It feels so good we want to share it with our fucktarded friends.

Religion
>insane Intolerance
>Totalitarian necrotocracy
>Beheadings and publicized sadism
>False accusations, mock trials, real executions
>Developed the sciences of torture machinery
>Inquisitions designed to punish clear-mindedness
>inspired mass murder
>racial genocides

Atheism
>Accept science as best path to rational view of world
>Natural law and consent of the governed
>Individuals freedoms and inalienable rights
>No superstitions, fairy tales, gods or ghosts
>Equality and humanity
>The light of truth in the dark world of religious lies

>racial pride
You don't really care what the Bible says, do you?
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

I've asked many if they're happy with various things. Not in the words I've used here.

And yes, anyone who says these are fulfilling is lying. Because none have.

genetically fulfilling = having kids
Atheism can't into kids

You're the wilfully ignorant one here by thinking atheism has anything to offer people. Of course, though, you're just afraid. I get it.

>that whole post
Don't be silly

>atheism
>any of those
No senpai, that's not even atheism.
Atheism = disbelief or lack of belief in gods. That's it. I've known atheists who play with crystals and dousing rods.

Also atheistic regimes have killed far more. Stop LARPing.

Nietzsche explains quite good why both is wrong.

Living on earth for the sake of Heaven is nothing but a deathcult.

Having no belief is having nothing.

Atheism is a temporal state of mind.

then you either turn into a degenerate sheep or you find your god.

Christianity etc. is sheepmorality.

>genetically fulfilling = having kids
>Atheism can't into kids

lol, wait, wtf? Please tell me you're trolling.

In any event, let me tell you my views on it. For me, once I became comfotable with the fact that I was atheist, my life improved dramatically. I was an alcoholic for 13 years while I was a believer in god. It was actually AA (yes - the god based 12 step program) which forced me to confront my beliefs and actually come to terms with the fact I was atheist.

Since getting sober and accepting what I believed, my life has been amazing. I've gone back to school and obtained a masters degree. I'm truly and purely grateful for each day I'm alive, and am still amazed that I have the luck and privilege to inhabit the body I do and exist as the man I am. The fact that death is the end means that every day I'm alive is incredible. I'm awes by nature, and how it all came to exist by natural means - it's fascinating. I enjoy art, music, literature, and all the other things humans have created over the thousands of years before my birth. I honestly can't express how amazing my life is.

But I guess, according to you, I'm lying.

Look man, I don't mean to be a dick but the time of Theism is over in the west.
Nini was pretty right when he said God was dead.
Even if mudslimes take over, it won't bring God back.

>Also atheistic regimes have killed far more.

Ugh, this tired, bullshit argument. Those atheist regimes WERE religious. The state and it's doctrine were their gods and bibles. They actively suppressed all other belief systems and ways of thinking. It was pure religion.

Atheists don't have kids. If you think majority atheist societies are stable, you're retarded. Look at what happens to them. The only ones that are safe are poor shitholes like Estonia.

Nice blog post, by the way. And yeah, I think you're lying. Either to me or to yourself.

Enjoy sinking into alcoholism again.

>everything I don't like is religion
It was atheism in its position of power. Grow up.

>Atheists don't have kids.

You're out of your mind. I know several.

>Nice blog post, by the way.

Thank you!

> And yeah, I think you're lying. Either to me or to yourself.

You might want to give up on "thinking" - it's clearly not working for you.

>Enjoy sinking into alcoholism again.

I thought I was lying? In any event, it's been 5 years and I'm happier than I've ever been. Why would I go back to that?

Your willful ignorance is palpable.

>It was atheism in its position of power. Grow up.

It was dictators in a position of power. Read a book.

>I know several.
Not on a large scale.

>Why would I go back to that?
It's an inevitability.

>Read a book
Read over 500. That's a retarded SJW response.

Then again

Then again, what can I expect from an atheist? SJWism follows naturally.

>Not on a large scale.
Then provide your well researched statistics.

>It's an inevitability.
No one's ever quit drinking before? Again, provide evidence.

>Read over 500.
You're lying. At least to yourself. STD pamphlets don't count.

See how that works?

Google it you lazy fedora.

>No one's ever quit drinking before?
>Atheism comprehension

>See how that works?
Yeah. "no u". An atheist's level of argument. How very SJW.

>Beautiful art
>Beautiful music
>Beautiful architecture
This is the produce of the Roman civilization not christianity.

>Beautiful women
This is the produce of the White Race not christianity.

>inspired society
This is the produce of the White Race not christianity.

>racial pride
There is no Kike nor Greek(nor nigger) you're all one in Christ.
t. kike

Keep bowing your head kid. No god who created a world like this will ever see you as anything other than a microbe.

lol - as entertaining as this is, it's not really conducive to proper level of intellectual discourse. I'm off to dinner anyway. Believe what you want to believe - it ultimately doesn't affect me.

Have a wonderful night.

>it doesn't affect me
Then stop preaching to try and make yourself feel better in your existential dread.

May you find peace.

atheism doesn't have untold money to spend on materialistic demonstrations of pride by conning people into handing it over under the guise of holy virtue like the (((abrahamic))) religions

>redpilled
>believing in fairy tales

religion is such a primitive superstition.

kek nothing to explain. Fedoras are all worthless delusional plebeians.

>BANG The universe just came outa nowhere A T H I E S T MAGIC