White genocide has a (((code name)))

Replacement Migration.

google.com/#q="replacement migration" filetype:pdf&start=10

They've been planning this for decades, openly.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/migration.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe#The_Jaffe_Memo
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=jaffe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Frank_Guttmacher
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/chap5-Concl.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trumps tax plan will hopefully help white birth rates

>trump will kill all niggers
nice CNN meme

Yep, and deporting a bunch of illegals will combat the planned demographic shift.

I told my wife about this, she's not really politically interested but she didn't like it at all.

The fact that so many papers discussing matter-of-factly the genocide of whites, directly from the UN, makes this a hard one to argue against.

I have a feeling that this could be our way to sell the facts of white genocide to normies.

GTKRWN

white genocide triggers political normies

it would better if you stated fighting against "replacement migration"

Click on the link and start looking over the papers (((they))) have been writing for decades on how to soft-genocide the whites.

It's very real, white genocide's about to be blown wide open.

This is my point. White genocide's a term that (((they))) have been fighting for a while in the media, saying it's a conspiracy theory.

If we can simply get normies to look at this phrase, they will start to connect the dots.

The UN can't possibly hide or remove all this evidence either.

This is so outrageous im inclined to say its fake.

But i will give it a read and try to verify.

yeah I'll admit I haven't looked into the source. The stuff on the left has kinda happened though.

Yep, coincidentally the time the 'chicano movement' was taking off, advocating for a return of Aztlan to Mexico.

The La Raza judge Trump was throwing rotten eggs at, I think Trump knows about replacement migration.

The consternation the Jews are showing now is suddenly making more sense.

Remember Obama tried the refugee trick on us with the (((unaccompanied minors))) pic related, but the states shut him down.

UPDATE: Googling for "unaccompanied minors" now leads mostly to a c-grade movie. I've noticed this before, they promote things with identical terms to a "conspiracy theory" make it difficult to search.

Well why would it be fake? The UN's been openly writing about this for decades.

Bump

Because fake information is seeded into pol to discredit other authentic information, cointelpro methods essentially.

Therefore all information must be verified or at least have a credible source before spreading everywhere.

Naturally everything in the pic is happening but the veracity of the document matters.
We cant surrender to confirmation bias.

Get this term out there people, it's pure poison to the media types who say that white genocide's just a conspiracy theory.

Well the veracity of this document might be questioned, the fact that replacement migration is being advocated and has been by the UN for decades isn't deniable now that we know the magic phrase they use.

Coudenhove Kalergi invented the plan of replacing white people with the brown afro-asiatic mixture, to be ruled by jewish elites. Thus very preciselly in his own words, despite him not being jewish.

And politicians like Merkel, Juncker and ... are receiving awards of his pan-Europa organization...

Despite some rumors, Kalergi was not jewish.

He was a son of very old aristocratic family, admixed with Japanese mother (his father served as an ambassador in Japan for Austrian empire). He was very depressed of his unclean birth in miscegenation, which then heavily influenced his future ill-minded works...

But those, who picked up his plans and are implementing them are mostly jewish, like Merkel, Soros, Schulz, BaByLoN (BarBara LerNer) Spectre and others...
You'll surely could name some more perpetrators in US...

Among others, this BarBara LerNer (BBLN) Spectre is an icon of this jewish action against white people...

>Coudenhove Kalergi invented the plan of replacing white people with the brown afro-asiatic mixture, to be ruled by jewish elites.

Ya, totally. My point was that we've found their official term for white genocide, making the plan undeniable.

Just need to help it to get some traction.

can i bump my own thread?

have a bump

Not without risking a temporary ban

bumping this -- spread this and beat back the kikes

Please do, if we start using (((their))) term they won't be able to deny their plan.

bamp

Fuck this is pretty huge.

Bump.

I always knew this was the reason all along I just could never find a source

un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/migration.htm

they ain't even trying to hide desu

Why do they hate us so?

It is argued that only a combination of policies aimed at increasing fertility and labor force participation, together with reasonable-level
immigration, can help meet socioeconomic challenges posed by population aging.

>reasonable level
>reasonable

I fucking hate kikes so much.
And the worst part is most of these articles are written by non-jewish individuals. We did all the work for them.

Meme magick save us

Because apparently we're not having enough kids. Even though most of the Western world was worried about overpopulation a couple years ago.

But fuck it refugee welcome and shit is more important.

I'm gooing to dump because this is the key here.

The hilarious irony is that overbreeding is precisely why so many third world countries are as impoverished and crappy as they are.

The proper solution (not) is apparently importing the same behavior to first world countries, while Japan basically shows a lowering birth rate is a response to limited resources.

The only result of mass importation from poorer countries to richer ones is the degeneration of social safety nets as millions of useless foreign bodies flood into it.

When you have enough trouble integrating your lower education types into the workforce, there's nothing like adding an endless stream of even less educated and socially alien people to fuck things up further.

Bumpity bump bump.

ask any older rural person. They've known this for years. Everybody has known for years.
They tried to stop it.

we're going to have to fight one day, arent we.

Or to use a business analogy, you can't replace parts (workers) in your car engine (economy) with shoddy import knock-offs (immigration from third world countries) and expect the same performance.

Or even any performance whatsoever.

Not like the normies care.

After decades of subversion, infiltration, propaganda and brainwashing that starts from childhood they stopped caring. In fact at least White Genocide might trigger them just enough to start a doubt inside of them.

We live in an age where we have forgotten the meaning of death. The fact that everything not written in stone can not last and everything not as loud as thunder can't be remembered.

People no longer understands that nature beats nurture and that blood will always be stronger than the written word. People only care about culture, or so they say. But always they only engage in the lowest form of culture available and never have the courage or simple diligence to even enforce that as a standard.

We stand in a world not alive enough to recover and not dead enough to be reborn.

I think we'll be lucky If we even get to fight

Good find.

Now we have proof that white genocide is a thing. We need to start associating the words "white genocide" and "replacement migration" on social media so that when people look up the latter, they will see the official documents.

I want to fight if they keep at it.

Don't you think white extinction would be a better term? People always complain when I call it white genocide due to it being of a very different nature that historic genocides of the past.

White replacement

>We stand in a world not alive enough to recover and not dead enough to be reborn.

yfw we are living in the Zombie Apocalypse and don't even realize it.

u smart

The word "jew" in the times of Christ was used to refer to residents of the land of Judaea, regardless of religion.
That pic is very misleading.

u loyal

Thank you fellow white man

Le grand remplacement

Clearly fake, it hits too many Sup Forums trigger words.

>They've been planning this for decades, openly.

Come on, are you surpised about this?

Will I have to tell people to read new order of barbarian, or read the interview related to reece comitte 2 timer per day?

Anyway, the rich people involved at this arent super evil genious like those comic book characters, they have research isntitutes that research what must be done to make sure they archieve what they want.

The thing is that boling frog anedocte ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog ), apply here, they must gradually put their plans into action, this has a name and is called creeping incrementalism.
So, it takes time to get things done, this means that when we arrive at the "its happening" part of this chart, it passed decades from the time they planned it.

IT'S FUCKING REAL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe#The_Jaffe_Memo

Bunp

>no longer understands that nature beats nurture and that blood will always be stronger than the written word
If this is true they don't need to understand.

White genocide's real and it's called replacement migration.

Wtf dude?

And they say Sup Forums is fucked up, people here haven't got shit on the UN

some north carolinian will believe it

>Jaffe
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=jaffe
>Jaffe Name Meaning
>Jewish (Ashkenazic): from Hebrew yafe ‘beautiful’, ‘pleasant’,

>founder of the Guttmacher institute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Frank_Guttmacher
>Alan Guttmacher was born in 1898 to Rabbi Adolf (Adolph) Guttmacher

AAAAAAAAAA STOP BEING RIGHT Sup Forums

Look at these documents, fags: un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Pic related:
>Another critical assumption concerns the age and sex distribution of the total net number of migrants. The age and sex structure of the migrants is assumed to be the same for all countries. This
assumption, while unlikely, permits comparisons among the countries and regions. It is assumed that the
structure of the migration streams is the average age and sex structure of migrants into Australia, Canada and the United States. These three countries were selected because they are the three major traditional countries of immigration.
While studying the migration movements for eight low fertility countries.

Also:
>As a result of this higher level of immigration for Italy, Japan and Europe, 18 to 29 per cent of the 2050 population would be post-1995 immigrants and their descendants; for the Republic of Korea, the comparable figure is 3 per cent.
From: un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/chap5-Concl.pdf

guttmacher

a fitting name for an evil man eh?

it's real and provenanced user.

Wait... so they LITERALLY ENGINEERED the low birth rates of white countries, and then used the low birth rates as their excuse for letting in hordes of non-white immigrants and """"refugees"""" the majority of whom appear to be breeding age males.

This is concrete evidence that they want white people extinct. There's no other logical conclusion.

>Stopped caring
The word you're looking for is "demoralisation".

fucking hell senpai

Yep, but it's beyond "stopped caring."

Demoralization is the breakdown of the moral fabric of society.

Now excuse me while I read my Atlantic article about how most pedophiles are really just harmless people.

>LITERALLY ENGINEERED

Yep, and is it a coincidence that these (((refugees))) are fighting age males?

I have a strong suspicion that they plan to simply attack en-masse one day. Antifa will join with the Muslims, of course. Remember after the big Bataclan attack the French military started raiding mosques? They found many thousands of firearms, and grenades, RPGs, etc...

It's just a Google search shillbot.

You can type "replacement migration" into your Google and it's the exact same thing.

Fucking Jews.

Beyond "stopped caring" would mean? Actively participating in the act of genocide against one's own race?

Checked.

Look how many people think they have white privilege, some original sin they bear. They've been pushing these memes to provide a MORAL reason to exterminate whites, so that when the time comes to finally just do whitey in for good they won't really resist.

Why resist mass migration? National Geographic scientifically proved we'll all inevitably be mocha colored by 2065...

how is horsey such a fucking cunt? i've never seen a single comic of his that really made me think

His memes are so hatable, it's almost as if he's just rubbing it in our faces.

When the time comes we won't forget his antics.

Why do the globalist want to kill off whites? What is their end goal? Please no le jews conspiracy shit.

It's the Jews user.

It's also not a conspiracy.