Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes because banning guns will ensure criminals follow the law. Retard

weren't around that amount of people killed by cars in the year 2013 alone?

>3 billion people have been born since 1980
>b-but a million black people shot each other to death!

/fa/ here wondering w2c those t i m e l e s s Warby Parkers

bait thread but still

Niggers man

Canada has far fewer homicides by guns than the U.S. They also have stricter gun laws..its % of homicides by population is much, much, lower...

How many of those are suicides

Most of those are black, so it's a net gain.

I wish Yoko died with him

Muh 1.2 gorillion oy vey

The Australian spaghetti meet in 2017.

>factoring in gun suicides

And Mexico has even stricter gun laws!
>oh wait

I am a gun owner (rifles, shotguns and handguns) and I use them legally, and with care, for hunting and sport. I'm also an ex JTF2 operator, and married father of three from Alberta. I am NOT some bleeding-heart, city-dweller who thinks making more laws that encroach on our freedoms is the best way to solve our problems. However I think the USA needs to re-implement the assault weapons ban of the 90s.

Of course that will not take any of the assault weapons off the street that have already been sold, but it certainly will make it harder for those who don't have, but want, an assault weapon to get one. Would a sale ban on these weapons stop all homicides committed with them? NO. However, it WOULD have made it much harder for the Orlando shooter to get one (giving him pause to possibly re-think his actions) and would probably have dissuaded Adam Lanza's mother from getting one, which probably would have saved most of those 1st graders at Sandy Hook School.

Heck, if a sales ban would have saved even ONE of those innocent little children, wouldn't it have been worth it?? I say yes.

Nigger its our only protection from complete juden take over

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Surging violent crime
>Let's surrender our only defense against violent crime

How do you see this playing out?

Low population density and white.

I'll make that 1,200,001 deaths if you don't shut the fuck up faggot

We tried stricter gun laws in Chicago. Criminals didn't follow them, regular folks didn't follow them, the city had to pay the SAF's legal fees, and eventually concealed carry got taken out of the legislature's hands.

Look, I know this is bait, but if there are any proponents of gun control reading, you need to understand that we're not playing ball. I'm a white, middle class doctor. I'm in my 30s, married, I own property, I have retirement funds. I have everything to lose and even I can see that gun laws neither work to reduce crime nor have sufficient enforcement mechanisms. I carried daily for a solid decade when it was still a felony and never got caught. I owned handguns during the ban and, like all my friends, suffered zero consequences. I never registered anything, I never got a Chicago Firearm Permit, I've had ammo mailed to a Chicago address more times than I can count, the only reason I've never let my FOID expire is because you need it at the range. I know dozens of gun owners, all of whom have broken multiple laws over the years and none of whom have ever even been questioned. Perhaps I'm in a unique position because I was involved in ugly shit as a kid and learned early on that the law is generally a hollow threat, but now you have an entire generation of gun owners who make jokes about tragic boating accidents and get comfortable with the routine commission of felonies and federal offenses.

The fight is over. It cannot be won. A shot doesn't even need to be fired, just an army of gun owners conscientiously not giving a shit and continuing on as they have been for two decades.

more people have died this year from heroin than from guns, but lol drumf is racist for wanting laws and borders and shit amirite! #makeamericamexicoagain

Something like 800,000 of those are suicides.

Oh boy, I haven't posted my pasta in a while.

Every fucking gun thread.
I won't even grace the gun grabbers proper conversation.
You bunch are a lost cause.
I just need to convince the ones on the fence that gun control=not even once.

Statistics:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

MORE Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Observation and Solution
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

Stricter gun laws? NO!

>ftfy

I would consider stricter gun control if proper firearm training was a requirement for graduating high school.

take out suicides fuckhead.

recalculate and calibrate to other causes of death.

Fuck off reddit.

More than half of all gun deaths are suicide. Most of the other portion are niggers.

I see no problem with this.

The answer is obvious OP. We need to resurrect John Lennon, otherwise people will continue to die.

I would consider it as well, although I'd want proper training first as a gesture of goodwill and anything I wouldn't fight tooth and nail against would need strong statistical evidence to support it, would need to pass strict scrutiny, and would require a quid pro quo.

He should've been shot to death twice

If we start gassing niggers the gun homicide rate would go down

More than that. OP is trawling with poorly researched bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

shut up faggot. if you're going to troll at least apply yourself

Should have been more and preferably niggers

Even if that stat were true, if it follows the demographics behind the homicide by firearm statistics, then about 75-80% of those deaths are black at the hands of another black.

Shit! People were really pissed off at Lennon's death

SHALL

Not nearly enough

John Lennon was a communist with "Imagine" probably being the most degenerate song of the century.

This is pasta, he was stabbed to death, please leave pol and go to b you fucktards.

who cares about niggers or that lemon guy

If only someone had shot John Lennon sooner.

Since 1970, 5,000,000 people have died from Islamic terrorism! Ban all Musli....

W-wait, Ban all firearms!

Lenon was overrated anyways

CHERRY PICKING
H
E
R
R
Y

P
I
C
K
I
N
G

>over 1,200,000 killed by guns since 1980
>2/3 are suicides
>396000 murders over 36 years
>far less than those those that died in car crashes
>drops to ~99k if you take out all gang-related shootings
>heart disease is the #1 cause of death in the US and all the focus is on fucking guns
Antigun people are scum.

>OP has gargled the semen of 1.2 million refugees
I can make unsubstantiated claims, too. Bet mine are closer to reality, though.

>36 years to kill a low ball estimate of 1.2 million people with guns on a domestic level

Aren't there countries that have done that in way shorter time spans? America should step it up if they want to stay number 1.

We have lots of guns, we just don't talk about them. The reason we don't shoot each other is because it's too cold to be walking around.

We got 4 months of warm weather to shoot people, not much time.

this man speaks the truth.

How many suicide?

you lost
lost
o
s
t
get BTFO
over and over and over again for the next 8 years you goddamn cowardly swine

John Lennon was a cuck

>some guy got shot
>therefore I can't have rights

adds up

that statistic pales in comparison with the 100,000,000 without guns under totalitarian governments. relativity is a thing.

And there were 1,400,000 killed by automobiles in the same time frame.

>carfags will defend this

>for the next 8 years

>trumpocalypse
>more than 4 years

choose only one :^)

He was more of a dreamer. There's nothing wrong with dreaming about a world where everyone gets along. The dangerous part is when you actually believe that it's anything more than a dream.

but a vast majority of murders, when the murder weapon is a gun, is a pistol or handgun, not an assault rifle

Guns arent the problem, niggers are.

John Lennon has to be one of the most over rated person/musician in all recorded history like no shit. Go read an article of his greatest quotes or something. It's honestly no wonder the leaders we have had the past decade or so are such fucking retarded faggots cause they are about the right age to have been influenced by him. He never said an meaningful intelligent thing in his life. Everyone knows peace is good asshole, but anyone without their head up their ass knows peace only happens after you take your last breath.

I just did the research.
UK firearm homicides per 1 million people is 20.1 to the US's 34 per million.
The UK is not much better than the US yeat Pierce Morgan had the balls to try and shit on Alex Jones about it last year.

Canada has less people than Texas

The amount of deaths attributed to "assault rifles" each year when compared to total gun deaths is so minimal that it's irrelevant. If you really wanted to make an impact, you should want to ban low cost easily concealable import pistols like eaa, Taurus, rock island, ect. It'd be like comparing yearly total gun deaths to those of car accidents, cigarettes, or alcohol. The numbers are so far off it's irrelevant.

But no, assault rifles are scary looking, and the military use scary guns that look like them that shoot real fast so we must ban them right? They are nothing but baby killers.

All the assault rifle ban did was ban the import of new assault rifles and accessories, but didn't stop domestic production. Also all they did was specify what accessories were considered scary and limited the number a (NEW) rifle could have on it without being restricted. As long as you already had an ak47 with a pistol grip, folding stock, front foregrip, quad rail, and 75rd drum mag before the ban they couldn't do anything.

Btw Canada bans ar15 and ak47 variant rifles, yet you can own rifles like a iwi tavor, tigr/svd or a century vz2008, which fire the exact same round as the banned rifles just as fast but are apparently not scary enough to warrant the ban.

Your guns laws are almost as stupid as the ones you are requesting we reimplement.

Just like Hawaii, they ban high capacity magazines over 10rds for "assault rifles" because they'll fit in a pistol variant like an ar pistol or draco, but the pistol variant it's a banned weapon itself... so they ban high capacity magazines because they'll fit in a gun they won't even let you own. It's asinine.

Pic related, type of bullet used by the rifle in the Orlando night club shooting. Notice how big and scary it is.

"Whoa! AmeriDeath!"
>"What's up my dude!"
>"Hey, you know what would be cool?"
"What?"
>"Killing yourself! All the cool kids are doing it!"
"Yeah!"
>"Radical!"

>I'm not a yuppie liberal for realsies! I own guns and everything! But the USA totally needs to ban guns!
You fool nobody, leaf.

It's something like 75% handgun, 4% rifle, 5% shotgun, and the rest unspecified.

THIS IS THE BRICE OF FREEDUM :DD

How many people have been killed by guns since we declared ourselves free men with the declaration of independence?

A lot I bet.

CLIMB THE THE FUCKING TOWER

>Heck, if a sales ban would have saved even ONE of those innocent little children, wouldn't it have been worth it??

No. Even if it saved all of them. Or 10,000 kiddies. Or 10,000,000

I must congratulate you, Trollsky Trollster, your style is simple, elegant...perfect

No one died at Sandy Hook.

This.

And how many of those guys had a gun to defend themselves with?

Check matte

>there were 8,000 to 9,000 African-Americans killed each year -- 93 percent of them by African-Americans.

Deport to Africa Program NOW!!!!

You have fewer homicides because you have fewer niggers.

Over 60% suicides
Over 30% gang related

I say get rid of gang-bangers, and people will be happier too - less gang related crimes, less suicides.

You know what is also killing more than 30.000 people per year, worldwide? islam. What about that?

>if a sales ban would have saved even ONE of those innocent little children, wouldn't it have been worth it
Nah. Unless it's my son that doesn't exist yet I don't care.

A gun death isn't somehow worse than any other. As others have said, drop the 60% suicides. With no gun, they still would have an hero'd themselves.

I would actually be on board with this. I fucking hate niggers and kikes and spics.

>Over 500 people have been raped to death by dolphins since John Lennon last had to listen to Yoko Ono, who sounds like a horny dolphin.
>It's time to ban dolphins

according to the fbi crime statistics report in 2009, knives were used in 5 times as many deaths as rifles. it isn't guns that are the problem, it's stupid fucking people

>john lennon

Looks like the guns did their job. Also most deaths are blacks killing blacks, just and interesting point about how society works

Banning guns because a tiny percentage of people are killed, is choosing security over freedom, and if you choose security over freedom, you are an un-American commie.

The founding fathers are spinning in their fucking graves because of you pussies.

Stupid people are the solution to population control so I don't think it's a problem

Freedom is dangerous, hippy. Suck it up. Don't tell me how to live just because your blown out ass would rather be nannied by the government.

more people die in car crashes every year.

by comparison guns are far safer than your range rover

Can you just imagine how GREAT AMERICA WOULD BE without these motherfuckers? We really need to just get rid of them. Just say 'fuck it' and be done with it.

So many things about the USA would improve instantly. What in the fuck is our problem????

>harder for the Orlando shooter to get one
He would've used a pressure cooker full of ball bearings instead
>(giving him pause to possibly re-think his actions)
nigga pls
you think a radicalized muslim will stray from their choice because they can't get an AK?

It's a really good thing that people do not realize how easy pipe bombs are to make. $20 and you can get one hell of a boom.

Just a reminder that John was killed because he was gonna tell the world that Paul had been murdered in 1966 and was replaced.
Allegedly its because the were trying to get to Epstein because he was involved in pedo rings and shit like that.
When George was attacked by a "robber", they were probably trying to silence him too.
They probably gave him "cancer" and threatened his family if he talked
Ringo will never talk because he had army connections that found the new "Paul" and gave him surgery
Part of the deal was silence or death
They broke up because they finally released all pauls songs which was the main reason john wanted to keep the band going

Why do libcucks always write "killed BY guns" instead of "killen WITH guns"?
It looks like as if the truly believe that guns make a conscious decision to shoot someone instead of being wielded by someone who does.

The vast majority of those would have been suicides

If you boil it down, I care more about guns then I do about Chicago nigs, John Lennon or someones shitty kids.

>pic related

Things I can't own because of antigun cucks.