Nordicism General

So you probably wondering "what the fuck is Nordicism?". Nordicism is the ideology that the Nordic race should remain pure and that almost all of human accomplishment is because of Nordic people. All great civilizations were founded and run by pure nordic people and fell when they became mongrelized. I will be taking questions about Nordicism and just answer some common ones right now

>But Nordicism can't be true because Rome, Greece, Persia, Egypt, China, and India were advanced while Scandinavia and Germany were inhabited by barbarians!
First off there is nothing wrong with being a barbarian, they lived very good natural lives, worked less than us, and the average barbarian was stronger, taller, and wealthier than the average citizen of those nations I just listed. Secondly the people of those advanced nations I listed were pure Nordic. Egypt, Persia, Rome, and Greece were all pure Nordic before mongrelization. The word "Iris" came from the Greek word for colour, if almost everyone had dark eyes back then it would make no sense for them to title the ring in your eye the "colour". Only a people who have many eye colours would call it that.

>What about the celts?
Ah the Celts, don't get me wrong these people can be very great, but they are inferior to the Nordic. Why has England, the part of the British Isles that is Anglo-Saxon always dominated the celtic parts? It is because the Anglo-Saxon is SUPERIOR to the Celt

>What about Darker skinned geniuses like Einstein and Nikola Tesla? Doesn't that debunk Nordicism?
No, first off Einstein was an idiot. He went from anti-war to working on the A-Bomb when it suited him. He never discovered E=MC2, that was already discovered by a German scientist a few years earlier. About Tesla he was actually Nordic. I know he had darker tanned skin like a Southern European but there are rare occasions where Nords have that. There was vikings described as "swarthy" in the Sagas. It is Possible to be darker skinned Nord like Tesla

WE WUZ SCIENTIZTS?

How about glorious Uralic Hungarians inventing pretty much every modern thing?

>muh anglo saxon nordic purity
They are awash with mediterannean, pictish, and gallic blood. Name one country that the Nords successfully conquered, colonized, and exploited in the past 1000 years.

This is your Culture Minister.

Repeat after me:

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

EVERYTHING

>nordicism
>is clearly wearing a lorica hamata
Varg pls

N

SHEIT

it is real! wtf

>the Nordic race should remain pure

agree. all races should remain pure

> almost all of human accomplishment is because of Nordic people. All great civilizations were founded and run by pure nordic people and fell when they became mongrelized.

please tell me you are a troll. you can not actually believe this.

Are you that Canadian cuck I ripped the shit out of a few months ago using a proxy?

HOL UP

>brazil

We wuz monkeys n sheit

HALTEN
*builds a cuckshed*
DU HAST SAGEN
*refugees welcome*
WIR WAREN EINIGE KIND
*instinctively looks around for centurions*
KONIGE UND SCHEIßE?!
*evolves from siberian albino*

Is that you Celtshit?

Say it with me Sup Forums

WE

ALIUNS

WUZ

Go to church.

>Why has England, the part of the British Isles that is Anglo-Saxon always dominated the celtic parts? It is because the Anglo-Saxon is SUPERIOR to the Celt

kek, Anglo-Saxon England was weak as shit. They were constantly under assualt from the Danes and at many times ruled by the Danish King. Harold Godwinson weas even a Dane.

Meanwhile Ireland has thrown off the Norwegian invasion. Lets not forget that literacy and Christianity was brought to the Anglo-Saxons by Gaels.

Until the Norman invasion the borders of Scotland extended farther south than they do today. It wasn't until England was taken over by he French it began to dominate the Isles.

Is Finland in the club?

Fuck off idiots. Using the "we wuz" meme here is just cringe worthy and not an argument.

I am very happy that people like you exist.

nords were literally the niggers of the dark ages

does a nordic person with brown hair and brown eyes count?