Star Wars is Anti-White? No, You're Just an Asshole. -(((Machinima)))

So the ETC boys just uploaded a video condemning the claims that Rouge One is anti-white. For the most part it like ETC show, but this is some bullshit hearing them defend the trailer and writers clear agenda. watch the vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kUnYJSWW4M

what is this pleb reddit shit?

why does machinima still exist

you got brain washed my australian friend. nothing against you, but star wars is totally irrelevant. they made it anti-white by intention, it is engineered

White slavers.

good question

>be a 6 year old little shit
>Oh the Empire officers look like SS. Guess they are evil

>20 years later
>Everyone acting like this is a new thing now

Machinima has sucked since 2010 when they ripped off and fired all of their actual machinima content creators and they've stopped being relevant since 2011. Why the fuck are you still watching them?

They signed a lot of people back in the day that are too beta/stupid to force them to break the contract.

This is glorious. "Why is disney selling white-supremacist toys?!"

>Go from culturally diverse First Order
>Back to all white empire

It is anti white.

wat a couple of kike bitches, kek

Kek

>omg don't you want to be NERRRRDDSSS like us??? why don't you guys wanna be (((NERDS)))

I always watch the ETC show and podcast and still can't understand why they are so anti-Trump and anti-white, it pisses me off how stupid they are about politics.

The main character is white though. So is the the lead for the other movies, Rey.

Hey didn't you faggots try this exact bullshit with the new "Ghostbusters" and get absolutely btfo at the box office?

try again jews

They're jews. They are trained to distain and fear the alpha goy who can succeed without their form of trickery.

star wars isnt anti white

literal non-issue can we please focus on actually important shit

holy shit hahaha they're even doing the boycott hashtag. kvetching

Kek they keep renaming their garbage I wondered where they went. Unsub if you are subbed to this filth. Its 100% adverts 0% content

>jew boy and ricky
The jew is a liberal jew and does liberal jew things, no surprise. Ricky was raised in florida and so badly wants to fit into the liberal LA scene. I hate them but still watch their etc show because everyone who does tech news is a libfaggot

>Ricky (((Hayberg)))

Also Elliot looks like a jew.