Trump gets elected

>Trump gets elected
>Goldman kike bankers get half the presidential appointments

How's it like getting cucked by globalist kikes once again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Peru

Go away your country is being consumed like a rare feast. Soon you will all be Mexicans if you don't follow suit and increase your nation's honor and pride.

What, Trump didn;t get any Jews.

I'm just here to watch the feats of mental gymnastics the Trumpers are going to perform.

stfu lib

CEOs will make America great.

drumpfy is sliding his cock down your throat and all you can do is say "thank you"?

Ok here's Obama's Goldman Sachs cabinet.
1/?
Lael Brainard: Brainard is the United States Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs in the administration of Obama.

Gregory Craig: Former White House Counsel, Recently hired by Goldman Sachs.

Thomas Donilon: Deputy National Security Adviser (despite having a career that is mostly involved with domestic politics). Donilon was a lawyer at O’Melveny and Myers and made almost $4 million representing meltdown clients including Penny Pritzker (of Chicago) and Goldman Sachs.

William C. Dudley: President and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, partner and managing director at Goldman Sachs and was the firm’s chief U.S. economist for a decade.

Douglas Elmendorf: Obama Director of the Congressional Budget Office in January 2009, replaced Furman as Director of the Hamilton Project (Note that the Hamilton Project was funded by Robert Rubin and Goldman Sachs).

TRUMP RULES!

2/? Goldman Sachs cabinet members appointed by Obama
Rahm Emanuel: Obama Chief of Staff, on the payroll of Goldman Sachs receiving $3,000 per month from the firm to “introduce us to people", in the words of one Goldman Sachs partner at the time.

Dianna Farrell: Obama Administration: Deputy Director, National Economic Council. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Financial Analyst.

Stephen Friedman: Obama Administration: Chairman, President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Board Member (Chairman 1990-94; Director 2005).

Michael Frohman: Robert Rubin’s Chief of Staff while Rubin served as Secretary of the Treasury and an Obama “head hunter” according to “Rubin Proteges Change Their Tune as They Join Obama’s Team” in the New York Times.

Anne Fudge: Appointed to Obama budget deficit reduction committee. Fudge has been the PR craftsman for some of America’s largest corporations. She sits, according to the Washington Post, as a Trustee of the Brookings Institution within which the Hamilton Project is embedded.

Jason Furman: Directed economic policy for the Obama Presidential Campaign, served as the second Director of the Hamilton Project after Peter Orszag’s departure for the Obama administration.

Mark Gallogly: Sits on the Hamilton Project’s advisory council. He is also, according to Wikipedia, currently a member of President Obama’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board.

Timothy Geithner: Secretary of the Treasury, former President of the New York Fed. a former managing director of Goldman Sachs.

Gary Gensler: Obama Administration: Commissioner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Partner and Co-head of Finance.

3/?
Michael Greenstone: The 4th Director of the Hamilton Project. Just as attorney Craig went from advising Obama to defending Goldman Sachs against the SEC complaint, Greenstone has used the revolving door to go from an Obama economic adviser position to one of the Goldman Sachs outlets - in this case its think tank embedded in the Brookings Institution and funded by Goldman Sachs and Robert Rubin. All 3 previous Directors of the Hamilton Project work in the Obama administration.

Robert Hormats: Obama Administration: Undersecretary for Economic, Energy and Agricultural Affairs, State Department. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Vice Chairman, Goldman Sachs Group.

Neel Kashkari: Served under Treasury Secretary Paulson (a former Goldman Sachs CEO) and was kept on by Obama after his inauguration for a limited period to work on TARP oversight. Former Vice President of Goldman Sachs in San Francisco where he led Goldman’s Information Technology Security Investment Banking practice.

Karen Kornbluh: (Sometimes called "Obama’s brain") Obama Ambassador to the OECD. Was Deputy Chief of Staff to 'Mr. Goldman Sachs', Robert Rubin.

Jacob "Jack" Lew: The United States Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources. According to Wikipedia, Lew sits on the Brookings-Rubin funded Hamilton Project Advisory Board. He also served with Robert Rubin in Bill Clinton’s cabinet as Director of OMB.

4/?
David Lipton: Now on Obama’s National Economic Council and the National Security Council. Lipton worked with Larry Summers and Timothy Geithner on the US response to the Asian financial crisis of the 1990’s. MergeFoundations reports that Lipton worked closely with Robert Rubin.

Emil Michael: White House Fellow. Former investment banker with Goldman Sachs.

Eric Mindich: Former chief strategy officer of New York-based Goldman Sachs, started Eton Park in 2004 with $3.5 billion, at the time one of the biggest hedge-fund launches ever. .....Hank Paulson Tipped Off The Goldman-Led "Plunge Protection Team" About Fannie Bankruptcy 7 Weeks In Advance (2007): Goldman operative Eric Mindich in the hierarchy of the Asset Managers' committee of the President's Working Group on Capital Markets, better known of course as the PPT (in 2009).

Philip Murphy: Obama Administration: Ambassador to Germany. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Head of Goldman Sachs, Frankfurt.

Barack Obama: Obama owes his career to Goldman Sachs which was not only his biggest financial contributor when he ran for the Presidency, but was also his biggest contributor when he ran for the US Senate.

Peter Orszag: Obama Budget Director. Founding director of the Hamilton Project, funded by Goldman Sachs and Robert Rubin. Wikipedia indicates that Robert Rubin, Goldman’s ex-CEO, was one of Orszag’s mentors.

Mark Patterson: Obama Administration: Chief of Staff to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geitner. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Lobbyist 2005-2008; Vice President for Government Relations.

Mark Peterson: Chief of staff to Timothy Geithner. Goldman Sachs Vice President

Obama wasn't running for election. This was about Trump.

Focus, man. Focus.

>Obama wasn't running for election.
Yes she was.

>*Clicks tongue*

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

>tfw Trump will never show you his twitter shitposts

5/?
Steve Ratner: The shady billionaire financier who Obama appointed as his “car czar” and who resigned after it was revealed that his company, the Quadrangle Group, was apparently involved in “pay to play” for a billion dollars or so of New York State pension funds, and was under possible indictment by the New York AG and the SEC. Sits on the Advisory Council of the Goldman funded Hamilton Project.

Robert Reischauer: A member of the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission from 2000-2009 and was its Vice Chair from 2001-2008. He too sits on the Hamilton Project’s advisory board.

Alice Rivlin: Obama named Alice Rivlin to his so-called Deficit Reduction Commission.

James Rubin: Son of Robert Rubin. Served as a 'headhunter' for Obama per the New York Times article, "Rubin Proteges Change Their Tune as They Join Obama’s Team".

Gene Sperling: Advisor to Timothy Geithner on bailouts. Sperling paid by Goldman Sachs for one year of consulting work.

Adam Storch: Obama Managing Executive of the Security and Exchange Commission’s Division of Enforcement. Former Vice President in the Goldman Sachs Business Intelligence Group.

Larry Summers: Obama chief economic adviser and head of the National Economic Counsel. Worked under Robert Rubin at Goldman Sachs.

John Thain: Obama Administration: Advisor to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. Former Goldman Sachs Title: President and Chief Operating Officer (1999-2003).

Now why is it a problem that trump has TWO people from there, yet you faggots worship Obama, who has a giant list of Goldman Sachs employees?
You hate Obama now? Because I'm sure you said he's the best president. Shouldn't trump follow Obama's lead and add another fifty or so Goldman employees?
Your just a useful idiot that does whatever the Lugenpresse tells you to do. Today it's hate two people, while you ignore the five posts it took to name all the insiders in the Obama white house.

Dance monkey, dance for your peanuts.

alot of people here think 4D chess stops being played after the election

>Obama did it so it's okay if Trump does it!

really bro

>When confronted with facts, I will evade answering

Useful idiot.

stfu

Obama couldn't say no to kikes, Trump will

>I'm just here to watch the feats of mental gymnastics the Trumpers are going to perform.
>*sips cum*

The globalists always win

Stop changing the subject with copypasta.

We're talking about Trump and his failed promises.

Its fine as long as SJW's are mad the election is a success. We were getting globalists if Hillary won and we got globalists with trump but at least we get memes too.

leftees BTFO

Daily reminder Trump never wanted to be president and has absolutely no idea what he's doing

>half the presidential appointments
better than all of them

Douche bag, Obama had thirty Goldman Sachs employees in his cabinet.

Trump has two, and you faggots shit yourselves endlessly over it.

Just because your hard headed, I'll point out that a single digit number is less than a double digit number. Trump is draining the swap, you can't see it because all you do is repeat whatever the Lugenpresse tells you without looking at facts. Obama had a cabinet full, trump doesn't.

>Trumptards can only deflect by saying "B-but other people did it too!"

Kek. So much for draining the swamp.

>Its fine as long as SJW's are mad

Will you kill your mother and have sex with her dead body if it makes SJWs mad?

>> stop changing subjects
>> straw-man fallacy

1/10 I replied

>gets elected president
> puts Big Money and Big Oil under his thumb

do you even 4D Chess?

Why would he say no? Trump loves kikes. He built most of his fortune with the help of a convicted Jewish mobster and praises Israel and promised them more money and support.

He'd say no because unlike Obama he has balls and he loves his country.

>trump's better than hillary
>therefore let him do whatever he wants

digusting

>Trump says he'll appoint the most qualified people
>Puts Jews in charge of managing money

What's the problem?

>if you criticize trump you must like obama

they both suck dick

Trump is utterly unfit for office, and he knows it. He's likely selling the spots to the highest bidder and those he knows will use their influence to make him the most money. Trump voters got conned, and got conned hard. Relations with Russia? Fuck no, Putin doesn't want to be friends with a strong America he wants to undermine it. The best way to do this is make sure a clown gets elected to the highest office.

I'm sorry, did you have an argument, because I'm happy to rip it to shreds.

You just need to present an argument instead of straw manning one.
Don't ask that here, you're likely to get am answer you don't want.

he's got to make it to his first day
he can fire who he needs to once he's in

No. But voting is much easier then that.

Jews were allowed to be the credit class due to religous restrictions, and have consistently failed on both macro and micro economic scales.
The 'Jews are good with money' meme needs to go.

>Peru crying bitch liberal tears
Proxy fag?

Oh lord, I can smell the unwashed folds and fedora from here.

>LE NOT AN ARGUMENT MEME

drumpf is idiot

At this point trump supporters have become 10x more delusional than leftists. His whole cabinet are a who's who of neocons and banksters. But he said MAGA or something for the simpletons and they love him for it

And you're not the boot licker that made 4677889 threads about how great Obama was, so that comment wasn't for you. It's for the douche OP that post all the occupy threads telling us how great Obama is.

Jews are great at making money for themselves, that's what they do. Putting them in charge of money means a transfer from the non-Jewish working class to the Jewish elite and their benefactor, Trump.

Oh come on modern day economics is a liberal conspiracy circle it won't be that bad

You seem confused we hate jews but this election was for immigration. Jews are next. We take this one step at a time.

He's hired 2 Goldman kikes, a quarter of Obama's cabinet was Goldman kikes, another quarter was non-Goldman kikes and the rest was a collection of mulattoes, niggers and spics.

>666
HI MOLOCH!

Your argument boils down to "Obama did it, so it's okay when Trump does it" even though he ran on a platform of changing the way things worked. So far it looks like business-as-usual politics and you're too proud to admit you've been duped.

But keep living in that fantasy land.

Nice strawman

Hmm, you should be more tame in pushing these talking points, CTR. When you go so far into absurdity people find it too easy to dismiss what you're saying.

There is no point on arguing now desu.

Trump can fuck them whenever wants and the trumplets will still suck furiously.

That's how politics always works everywhere in the world.

Nice ad hominem.
Your really don't have an argument do you?
>INSULTS are the last resort of INSECURE people with a CRUMBLING position trying to APPEAR confident.

>j-j-just wait 'till next time, I-I mean it!!!

>call trump supporters deplorable
>trump supporters tell you they arent anti-semites / racists
>you call them liars
>trump appoints a jewish guy
>hahahahah take that racists!
The left confirmed children tier.

Grow up.

>Make a post about Trumptards deflecting criticism of his cabinet positions
>Someone replies by deflecting criticism of his cabinet positions

Hilarious.

>desu
How does it feel to be a ginormous Faggot

All you should care about are results.

I want to see liberals convince me that Obama made the country stronger after 8 years.

>my guy was supposed to drain the swamp
>Gets elected and keeps on appointing glabalist jew bankers to power
>B..b...ut... Obama did too!!!!!

Pretty sad tbqh familam,

Guy isn't even President yet and he's already shit all over your memes

You're either newfag or really retarded to use that as argument.

Underrated

>All you should care about are results.

The results are the rich get richer and the poor get fucked.

Do you know what an argument is, friend? I was insulting you, not attempting to make an argument. You should know the difference =-).

I'd be happy to explain to you what an argument is and what an argument is not.

why do i have issue with the government fucking poor people? most of them are niggers desu

>period goes inside quotes

American education

you are getting fuck as well faggot.

Feels good, liberals will be the most butthurt about this as evident with this thread.

Don't tell me what my argument is. Trump said he'd drain the swamp, that's what this thread is about right?
I know I've said this multiple times, but reading is often hard for people like you who didn't read the tread so I'll repeat
OBAMA HAD A CABINET FULL OF GOLDMAN SACHS EMPLOYEES, TRUMP HAD SINGLED OUT TWO.
30 > 2 (let me know if you can't understand that, I'll spell it out)

TRUMP IS DRAINING THE SWAMP BECAUSE IF THE SWAMP WAS THIRTY FEET DEEP AND NOW IT'S TWO FEET DEEP, TRUMP WAS HONEST.

we can go back to Regan, if you like. We will compare how many Sachs employees have worked in every presidency. Trump has less.

Not that I like them, but I see the truth in his words. Who would you pick? Why? Truth being not many people have experience in world economics as they relate to politics. He chose smarty people with experience while keeping his word.
MY ARGUMENT IS NO MATTER WHO HE PICKS YOUR SHIT LORDS WILL CRY. you didn't cry when Obama stuffed his cabinet with crooked people, so why are you crying when trump is actually keeping his promises?

Two so far. Will you admit you're wrong when he appoints 20 more?

As far as I'm aware. The only two Goldman & Sachs former employees that Trump has put in his cabinet are for the secretary of treasury and the secretary of commerce. It would make sense for financially successful people to be put in positions to maximise the wealth of the US. The problem lies with if the establishment takes complete control over the cabinet, but given the choosing of former generals and the character of Mr Trump, I can't see that happening.

tbqh Hillary was going to appoint other bankers and millionaires too.

Sure buddy when pigs fly out your ass, I'll make sure they register a faa flight plan.

I don't deal in your LARP reality fantasies. Feel free to make threads about it if it happens. I'll tear up every logical fallacy you present, at that time.

Not an argument.

This.

>This is what this faggot actually believes

Ran out of arguments so you post memes? Go back to r3ddit, child

youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
:^)

Look who's calling the kettle black faggot.

>half
>2

Trump is far from perfect, but this is really hyperbolic considering everything that came before.

You ever notice how the strongest of all
>lel you got duped suckers
shit talking comes from foreign countries who are already cucked or brown beyond repair?

Former Trump Supporter here, this is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously we cant let this man get the nuclear codes!

I'm accurately and truthfully killing your half assed, poorly written arguments.

You're just posting pictures because you've had your ass handed to you.

Stay classy, faggot.

But he's not since he didn't post any memes. You so far have brought your total up to 2 You look really foolish right now dude.

NOT AN ARGUEMNT

Trickle-down Judaism.

To be frank, for all we know, these people could be very talanted regardless of their affiliation

BUT THATS WHAT THEY TAUGHT MEEEEEEEEEE

(i think if

Dude, you're sitting in a fucking Sup Forums thread making 60+ line posts about something that we all know is false.
He is hiring big business. That is all. He said he wouldn't and now he has.

Don't deflect with
>Obama did it TOOO!
or tell us how shit Hillary would have been. That is irrelevant because Trump has to stand on his own two bigboy legs. He should have lost your support when he lied, only fanatics stay with him.

You and the black people who blindly support Obama are the same type of person.

It would only go inside the quotes if it was a sentence. Like:

Trump, speaking to a crowd in Florida, said, "I'm the best builder in the world."

But if you're just putting quotes around something to indicate a colloquialism or sarcasm you put it outside.

>He said he wouldn't

close enough.
You can get it right almost every time by just thinking "If I'm quoting a sentence, whatever is inside the quotes should be a sentence."

Then, it's simply a case of removing any double full-stops, such as if I said "Don't do drugs.".
Extra full-stop can be removed.

Another useful idiot.
Ok Ahmed, AGAIN THAT'S NOT MY ARGUMENT.
To say "I will drain the swamp" you must first find out how much water is in the swamp.
Then you do your work, and compare how full it was, to how full it is.
If you don't use that simple scientific process, you can't determine if the swamp is more full.
To even have the discussion "did trump go back on his word?" You need a metric of measurement.
Without this, the discussion is pointless.

It is the metric that proves trump was honest. I'm sorry if you can't understand that.

With how fucked up your country is, I think you'd be more concerned about your slice of the world, instead of how I tear up not arguments.

No, that's the argument someone who recognizes Trump as the lesser of two evils can make, not a Trump supporter. If you actually support Trump you can't say
>Well he didn't take as big of a dump in my sandwich as the others guys would.
You supported Trump so he wouldn't shit in your sandwitch at all. He has now done it and you're trying to convince yourself and others that it is just chocolate.