I swear if Trump's kikes and shabbos goys tear up the Iran deal over muh Israel bullshit I dont want to see any of you...

I swear if Trump's kikes and shabbos goys tear up the Iran deal over muh Israel bullshit I dont want to see any of you faggots defending him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TEvacFETvM
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/09/israel-donald-trump-netanyahu-jerusalem
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-jackson-anti-semitism-awareness-act-20161206-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

North Korea is an armed nuclear state that should have been nuked a long time ago.

Iran gave money to ISIS who in turn beheads Americans.

But keep sucking Obama's cock OP.

Half of Sup Forums is from r/the_donald
They already defend Jews and Israel 24/7 so they will praise Trump for submitting to his Semite masters

If you think Iran isn't secretly trying to get nukes, you're an idiot.

Go back to r/the_donald
It's retarded to nuke a nation that has never attacked you
Iran is fighting ISIS you moron, it's Israel Europe USA and Saudi Arabia who is funding them you brainwashed cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=5TEvacFETvM

Israel already has hundreds of nukes illegally, why don't we attack Israel to confiscate their illegal weapons of mass destruction

>It's retarded to nuke a nation that has never attacked you

...North Korea fully intends on nuking California, Alaska, or Hawaii. You are aware of this, right?

also Turkey, don't forget Turkey

It's all talk, they know that their country would get nuked in return
You have low IQ if you take their shitposts seriously

They're our allies and not fucking hostile to Western culture

Turkey is strange, they play on both sides
Never trust a roach

No, no they don't

>They're our allies and not fucking hostile to Western culture
oh my god

we need a wall for the reddit immigrants

>not hostile to western culture
Is this your first day on Sup Forums?
Israel is hell bent on destroying the west goyim

>Iran gave money to ISIS
Do you know anything about the Middle East... like at all?

It's erdogan and his people who are buying all of ISIS's stolen oil

>not hostile to western culture

Sup Forums does not agree

>((((Hans Blix))))

What the fuck is Atomic agency?

Fucking stormfags Israel Zionists are fine, Globalists Jews aren't.

Invading North Korea isn't my intention, giving them a nuke so they can shut up is what they deserve.

They are a Brazilian gamer in real life. GIVE MONE OR I ATTACK SOUTH KOREA. GIVE MONE OR I WILL ATTACK WESTERN US. GIE FOOD MONE NOW PLS.

North Korea deserves a fucking nuke. There is no greater country on this planet more deserving of a nuke than North Korea.

>low IQ if you take North Korea seriously

They've been testing ICBMs, dude have you been sleeping under a rock? China doesn't give a fuck. As much as I hate California, I'm not taking a nuke on US soil out of fucking North Korea of all places. Fuck the North Korean regime. A nuke in China's backyard should get those assholes serious about regime change.

True

His source of information is Breitbart PJW and r/the_donald

A literal firewall to block ip addresses that visit reddit

"Nobody is a bigger friend of Israel and the jews than me."

What did he mean by this?

>If you think Iran isn't secretly trying to get nukes, you're an idiot.
Funny how there is literally no proof of that.

what in the fuck are you doing nigger? Please fill me in on all Israel has done for us aside from spying on us, selling technology to our enemies, stealing money from us, selling our military secrets to foreign powers. Sure are great friends we have there.

>Hans Blix
I know it's juvenile, but I can't think of him without seeing a North Korean marionette go "Hans Brix!" now.

They're not going to nuke us you fear mongering kike
If we attack them we are in the wrong, not them you autist

Only Jews push this meme
Jews support multiculturalism in the west but are against multiculturalism in Israel
Jews in the west make our governments give Israel billions of dollars in aid, and 3/4 of money we give for Palestinian aid actually goes to Israel to make weapons with to bomb Palestinians

Who cares? Israel isn't recognized as a nuclear weapons state so the hypocrisy is staggering. I literally don't give a fuck even if they manage to get together some Hiroshima-tier nuke or two, there's a massive difference between those and ICBM systems Israel is packing.

Maybe 20 to 50, certainly less than a 100. They can't hope to maintain hundreds even with American gibs.

>Iran supports ISIS
NA education ladies and gentleman.

The Iran Deal was a fucking terrible waste of money, regardless of how it affects Israel. Obviously we shouldn't invade the country again but ripping up the deal is not equivalent.

He's part of the altright, controlled opposition that brainwashes goyim to believe Israel and Jews are oppressed and our greatest allies despite selling US tech secrets to China, etc, and that all the world's problems are caused by Muslims and that Jews are innocent

Trump doesn't really have the power to "tear up" the Iran deal. China has already said it won't go back to the old sanctions regime, and Russia has no reason to do so, either.

Russia shares the Caspian Sea with Iran, and China just opened a giant new port at Gwadar in Pakistan and is building a bunch of highways and rail lines across the Sino-Pakistani border to have an export terminal to the Indian Ocean which avoids Afghanistan and India.

The most Trump could do is sanction American companies and foreign companies with US government contracts from dealing with Iran.

Which just means all that business goes to China and Russia instead.

>Iran gave money to ISIS
I don't remember that. What Iran did do, is fund, arm and train the Taliban and Al-Qaeda (which most of Sup Forums still don't know about).
If you've got sources on the ISIS part, please do share.

>Iran gave money to ISIS who in turn beheads Americans.
That's not true fucktard Iran is fighting ISIS

>Iran gave money to ISIS
1: Not likely considering ISIS fights Iran's interests and 2: No, that's the US and israel you're thinking of, jew.

No jews are fine. Fuck off, Jared Taylor.

Americans think they're uncucked just because they have guns that they're too scared to use

America doesn't even have Free Speech anymore, remember the kid with the gorilla suit who was arrested?

Sen. Bob Casey (D-PA) and Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) have introduced the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act which according to a statement on Casey's website is meant to "to ensure the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) has the necessary statutory tools at their disposal to investigate anti-Jewish incidents" on college campuses......

Unfortunately, the bill also proposes the following as examples of hate crimes:

-Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust
-Demonizing Israel by blaming it for all inter-religious or political tensions
-Judge Israel by a double standard that one would not apply to any other democratic nation

it already passed Senate unanimously - FREE SPEECH NO LONGER APPLIES TO AMERICA

>inb4 hurr SCOTUS
Go look at the make-up of SCOTUS, three of the justices are Jews - Elena Kagan, Stephen Breyer, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg

>inb4 hurr TRUMP
Trump has every intention of recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/09/israel-donald-trump-netanyahu-jerusalem

AMERICANS BTFO

Trump and Pence love Israel, is this a surprise to anyone? Hell, Pence made a video talking about how Isreal's fight is our fight (it's not). Why would you be surprised if he spends American blood and treasure defending Israel?

But, but didn't Trump promise to tear up the Iran deal?

JIDF please your star is showing

Maybe nuclear war will finally toughen the left!

why would trump tear up the iran deal?

It's like a bank that gives you a loan and then tells you that you don't have to pay back the money.

We have already given them everything (just like we always do in deals before trump) now we are waiting for them to ignore their share of the deal (just like we do in every deal before trump).

He could do it for US companies and companies doing business in the US. That's it. He has no power beyond that, since other countries aren't going to cooperate anymore.

But some state-managed Chinese firm like "Nanjing Industrial Systems" will happily sell whatever it wants to Iran, and Trump won't be able to do shit about it. And I suspect he knows that.

>What Iran did do, is fund, arm and train the Taliban and Al-Qaed
That was us you retard what a waste of quads

You do realize that a lot of Sup Forumsacks support the end of the Iran deal, don't you ?

No, we don't. We're not neocons. We don't really care about "the Iran deal." People who care about the Iran deal do it for (((personal))) reasons...

You're not the only that did, retard. Maybe do some research before commenting, google's free to use. They've admitted this already, and it's been brought up by many generals too. Mattis even addressed this not too long ago.
Retard.

We are ignoring our share of the deal before them thugh, as congress is bipartisanally passing legislation to put sanctions on Iran, which they agreed not too in the deal. Iran isn't building nuclear weapons so they have kept their share of the deal, while we're breaking ours, unless Obama vetos this legislation (which would be one of the few good things Obama could do)

Of course as half of this board is from r/the_donald, read Breitbart, and watch PJW and Molymeme, who spread their arsecheeks for their Semetic masters

And Saudi Arabia

Tears up Iran deal> Israel Bombs Iran's nuke installations> world peace..

what's the problem again, Ayatollah?

Yes USA isn't the only one who funded Al-Qaeda, Europe Israel and Saudi Arabia also financed them.
Iran fights Al-Qaeda as they fight for the west, Israel, and Saudis, who are Irans biggest enemies

>You do realize that a lot of Sup Forumsacks support the end of the Iran deal, don't you ?

You realize Sup Forumslacks are fucking stupid?

>Mattis
He is a huge neocon shill for Israel, and has seething hatred for anything anti Israel, such as Iran.
If you believe Mattis you are a brainwashed cuck for Israel

>wanting Jews ruling the world
Race traitor.
You deserve unimaginable torture for betraying the white race.

>I swear if Trump's kikes and shabbos goys tear up the Iran deal over muh Israel bullshit I dont want to see any of you faggots defending him

And what are you going to do, nigger?

"My Kingdom is not of this world."

there is no race in the spirit .

people who cling to their ethnicity are carnal minded and unregenerate.

That doesn't address my point, and the fact (which they themselves have admitted), that Iran has funded, armed and trained the Taliban and Al-Qaeda - for their own benefits and their own needs in the region, at some point. Now please move the goal posts again to dodge this point. You're the shill, not us, for acting like a rat when this is brought up, and claiming that anyone who points out this fact is a neo-con or Israel shill. If you just did you research (takes 5 minutes) before posting, you wouldn't be making an ass of yourself.

This is the single most blue-pilled post I have ever read.

We're arming ISIS you fucking retard.

D A Y

No evidence for your claims moron

>people who cling to their ethnicity are carnal minded and unregenerate
Thanks for Kabbahlic advice

He's not a retard he is JIDF

I-is the World Zionist Congress a real thing?

Then whyd u buy Pakistani uranium enrichers.
Are you just going to ignore stuxnet stuff.
Or was all that propaganda. I don't even care if Iran gets nuke as long as USA and yisrael don't start ww3 and pull us Into.
Also you can have mekka Medina w/e, saudis are a bunch of cryptokikes indirectly fucking up Europe.

>Then whyd u buy Pakistani uranium enrichers.
Powerplants need enriched uranium and Europe wasn't about to sell centrifuges to us.
>stuxnet stuff
Huh? Stuxnet was a computer worm, what does that have to do with nuclear weapons?

>Stuxnet destroyed your nuclear program.

Anyway, trump isn't gonna rip up the deal or rather he'll give you another deal.
It maybe is time to end friendship with saudis and start friendship with Iran in exchange of some peace treaty with isreal/ oil deals.
Trump is a clean slate for Iran, trump is a bit of a free agent even tho his ties with jews.

>No evidence for your claims moron
There is, because their government spoke, and still speak, about it. Never mind hosting them. Prove me wrong. Prove that their very own government are lying about this.
I'll wait.

>peace treaty with Israel
Sven....
but I agree that we should cut ties with Saudis and ally with Iran instead, but we also should cut ties with Israel.

>Iran gave money to ISIS

WOW
O
W

>drumpfkin """education"""

Jesus Christ your arguements are retarded
"Iran said this but there is not video. You can't prove me wrong as you can't disprove my non-existent evidence."
It's the same as asking me to disprove unicorns with evidence, you can't prove unicorns and I can't disprove unicorns

Yeah but cutting ties with isreal isn't realistically gonna happen, ally up with al-sisi and isreal make a better deal with iran, get on better terms with russia. Marginalize Turkey, saudis, Chinese.

>Shia extremists and secularist republicans armed 11th century variety salaafist jihadi sunnis intent on murdering them next

Now I've heard everything

They're not even the same religion faggot

Prove it now or get fucked

Sry my writing is sperg because cellphone.

>Yeah but cutting ties with isreal isn't realistically gonna happen, ally up with al-sisi and isreal make a better deal with iran, get on better terms with russia. Marginalize Turkey, saudis, Chinese.
This is a clusterfuck of contradictory policy

I sense a lot of neocon in this post

>Israel is our ally
That's "our GREATEST ally" to you, goy.

Iran is the only nice country in the middle east. It'd be a shame if something happened to it.

>le rubbing hands.jpg

Do Iranian people hate western people?

>Iran gave money to ISIS

Neo cons prefer saudis, Pakistan, turkey, Qatar and isreal.
Not russia, iran and anti MB al-sisi.
So it's not contradictory.
Isreal will just have to like the situation if they want stability in the region.

>No replies
Sup Forums no longer cares about the truth.

I don't think so.

>Not russia, iran and anti MB al-sisi.
Did you miss the first term of Bush Jr. or something?

Sup Forums never did

They just wanted a strongman authoritarian to come in and fix all of their problems at the price of one of their redpills

This is why they worship the perfidious slav manlet

No, there was a time when some Sup Forumsacks cared about reality on at least some subjects. Now this place is just a paid shill and retard swimming pool. We never should have let facebook immigrants in.

It's always been more or less retarded, you'd have to be a fool to take seriously a guy like Ron Paul or Mitt Romney, who had hardcore fanboyism on this board

That was never the majority before. Elections were always cancerous on Sup Forums and despite objections, libertarians were NEVER the majority on this board. That's historical revisionism.

Trump always said he was going to tear up the Iran deal, from day one.

Hans Brix? Oh no!

>period goes inside quotations

Only if it's part of the text being quoted.

So shut your eyes.

>the kid with the gorilla suit who was arrested?

Was he charged with or convicted of a crime? Did he appeal?

>Anti-Semitism Awareness Act

They can do this all they like but if this becomes law it will not hold up under appeal on grounds of first amendment violation.

>>inb4 hurr SCOTUS

Many levels of appellate courts are inb4 that too.

Run along back to Infowars, chicken little.

NK is a nuclear state.
>israel still hasn't signed SALT yet has nukes

>isis is iran's creation

American education.

Well we won't have a war with Russia but instead we'll have a war with Russia and possibly Iran now.

Fucking kill me

I hope they shut it down.
middle east shouldnt have nuclear anything.

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-jackson-anti-semitism-awareness-act-20161206-story.html

It still hasn't gone through and college campuses hate Israel more than you think, just for other reasons