Brit/pol/ - Ban the burka edition

>UKIP calls for burka ban: New chief Paul Nuttall says UK ready to ‘bite back’ on migration
express.co.uk/news/politics/741870/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-brexit-interview-views-economy-government-britain-uk

>EU unveils new Space Egg headquarters that symbolises "Joy at a time of populist uprising and anger"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/eu-unveils-new-300m-space-egg-hq-europa-brussels/

>Whatever happened to Jeremy Corbyn?
telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/12/10/whatever-happened-jeremy-corbyn/

>Notorious bender Peter Tachell and Syria protesters disrupt Corbyn speech
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38274395

>Gina Miller will WIN Supreme Court Brexit ruling as Government advisers predict narrow victory for Parliament having to vote on A50
express.co.uk/news/politics/741993/government-lose-supreme-court-article-50-brexit-appeal-ruling-claim-advisors

>EU negotiator rushes through deal for UK to pay for access to Single Market, migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/741781/Brexit-EU-referendum-Brits-keep-freedom-of-movement-residence-rights

>Turkey accused of ‘dissolving’ their migrant camps as scum floods Greece
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/10/migrants-arrive-greece-dissolved-turkish-migrant-camps/

>Peter Hitchens was right; "The Boris Effect" strikes again as Ed Balls's popularity soars after humiliating himself in public
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ed-balls-strictly-popularity-comres-poll-theresa-may-a7467336.html

>More proof that the SNP actually want England to be right-wing for the sake of their own political gain as figures show they spent less money during the EU Referendum than Wetherspoons
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/snp-accused-barely-trying-eu-referendum-outspent-wetherspoon/

>Corbyn channels his inner Bernie Sanders
youtube.com/watch?v=f83XSXz6Hbk

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PR6i8QPEju0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_bloomer#Adults
twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/807498043171999744
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw&index
youtube.com/watch?v=GP5yehUBFVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to start by thanking somebody from the bottom of my heart for the kindest of words. Not Justine …oh, I would like to thank her, a round of applause for Justine please, ladies and gentlemen. Not my mum … but a woman called Ella Philips. It was local election day, Ella rode past me on her bike, she fell off …it’s not funny! I helped her up and afterwards she called me something I had never been called before: she said I was an “action hero”. Why are you laughing? She said I was an action hero “who mysteriously appeared out of nowhere”. And she said, “What added to all the confusion was that Ed was actually attractive and not geeky at all”. I promise you, she did say that. She said, “Even the way he appeared was suave”. I don’t know why you find this so funny, friends. “He was dressed casually, but he had style”. Sounds quite me, doesn’t it? Now I was pretty pleased with this, as you can tell, until something dawned on me: Ella was concussed. She was badly concussed. In fact, she herself said, “I was seeing things because I was still in quite a daze”. Well, Ella, you are not kidding. But let me say, Ella, if you are watching today, thank you, you have made my year.

THINGS

imperium desu

My only dream is to be able to see shitposts from Welsh flags

Atheists, where are the evolutionary missing links from where T-rex evolved into a chicken?

not happening

Okay, wanted to do this for a while:

I voted Remain, AMA

What time is Joshua fight?

Asians are subhumans. Kill yourself, omega autist

Cats

go to cripplechan's brit board then
the welsh are responsible for 90% of their shitposts.

>Russian
wew lad

what are you getting your wifes son for xmas?

"I believe a second factor which has weighed heavily in this matter is the attitude, or supposed attitude, of the United States. I confess that I am not greatly moved by this. Whatever may be the attitude of the American Government and public to the United Kingdom as such, my view of American policy over the last decade has been that it has been steadily and relentlessly directed towards the weakening and the destruction of the links which bind the British Empire together.

We can watch the events as they unfold and place our own interpretation on them. My interpretation is that the United States has for this country, considered separately, a very considerable economic and strategic use but that she sees little or no strategic use or economic value in the British Empire or the British Commonwealth as it has existed and as it still exists. Against the background I ask the House to consider the evidence of advancing American imperialism in this area from which they are helping to eliminate us."

UKIPs only chance of becoming a significant party that might help this country is currently packing his bags and moving to America to suck off the next president in the name of spending more time with his family.

Get the flag extension plugin. There used to be a few Welsh posters here.

>go to Church

>pray

>tell people I'm a Christian

>try to live a Godly life

>want to genuinely believe

>but an atheist deep down

If there is a God, am I going to hell?

>MUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOKS
Pathetic degenerate

Spam make mike pence accounts and msg her

>atheist unable to answer as basic question about evolution
Surprise surprise.

It's a shame there was absolutely no opposition from us to the Americans. We could do fuck all but a gesture would've been better than just allowing ourselves to be turned into lapdogs.

We know you did Pawel

Well meme'd

Lads help

I've been on a MillionDollarExtreame and fruit pastilles binge for the past two hours

Save me

Yeah

UKIP achieved it's goal. Why does it still exist?

>christcuck unable to recognize a joke.

FYI Believing in evolution isn't an atheistic trait solitary

why do you save this image? ironically since she'd look liek a nigger if she had dark skin or are you attracted to some sweaty big lipped slant eyed gook?

>yellow-fever vs. nonce
Please can you two just take this outside, and fight to the death?

We haven't left the EU

>He still thinks we're leaving the EU

>If there is a God, am I going to hell?

Clearly

youtube.com/watch?v=PR6i8QPEju0

Because there is literally no reason to trust the government whatsoever in not backtracking on brexit?

Why do some many of you retards still fail to identify the Exiled ScotNonce

REMINDER: CIVIC NATIONALISTS ARE KNOWN ARYAN SPIES. THEY SEEK TO SUBVERT THE GLORY OF ALBION THROUGH LIES.

ARYAN SPIES SPREAD ARYAN LIES.

REPORT THEM TO YOUR NEAREST REFINERY CONSTABULARY.

no religions a spook and christcucks worship a literal jew

are you retarded

Karen is a civic

>mixed race
>loves another country that not hers ; britain

>a spook
Fuck off commie

What did he mean by this?

Government has no power to change the constitution, so its irrelevant if you trust them.

>making a joke to cover up your ignorance
This is your worldview.

kekking at the Trump supporters mental gymnastics going on in the board right now. Trump or Hillary makes no difference, but it was fun to see hipster faggot tears when she lost, and the alt-right faggot tears are coming now with Trump's backpedalling.

Hopefully we can take advantage of the internal strife in the US and any conflicts Trump creates to our advantage.

Making sure the goal remains achieved.

>Nonce
Stop the slander. Physically there is nothing wrong with fucking a 14-17 yr old. It's not paedophilia. You swallowed the feminist propaganda.

no one cares except for middle aged women (>25 lol) or unhappy relationship guys

>Stirner
>Marxist

nice try pakis you have to go back

>constitution
What are you talking about?

Yeah you're not fucking my teenage daughter bud.

We have guns

There was no opposition due to THE POWER OF MONEY.

Seriously we sold ourselves into slavery in both world wars, we even defaulted on our WW1 debt.

why do you hate us?

It's not a meme. EU prime goal is a final solution to the European Problem. It's in their constitution

Leaving the EU is constitutionally transformative and therefore not the remit of Government/Royal Prerogative. Literally what the High and Supreme Court cases have been about.

take the joepill on this issue
"no one cares about countercurrents or evola or the kalergi plan" It's not local, and it's not politics.

I love these recent Nige pics.

>ywn go to a Christmas party with Nige

>People somehow turned the fact that Farage acted like a little cuck going around offering chocolates to his new US masters into a good thing

Raheem Kassam was a mistake

Ethnic displacement is local af

>Right wing populist popping up all over the western world
>No one cares

Ok faggot...A somali rapist moving next door is not local

When you realise that all superior 2D waifus are based off of white women will you then realise how disgusting your taste in women are

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_bloomer#Adults

Is there hope for any of us lads?

>nothing but tripfags, falseflaggots and worthless circlejerking

WEW this is fucking dreadful, banning this thread when?

He looks like he's having a ball lately. Man deserves it tbqhwy.

I might be a sadcunt NEET right now lad but I still got laid in college.

Its called sage newfag

You don't have any close female relatives, do you?
And mere fertility doesn't mean shit - lads of that age are 'biologically capable' of shagging and having kids, doesn't make it alright though does it. Interesting how you specified it's only "physically" ok, clearly you know it's psychologically fucked up.
Soon, hopefully.

Is Le Pen going to use him or is she going to make the retarded mistake Hofer made?

more than three sisters

Too bad if you ever come home you'll be locked up for all those kids you nonced.

>Le Pen
Pic related - her daughter

He'll probably work with her now, he couldn't do things like supporting Trump when he was party leader because it was UK political suicide. Now Nige DGAF and is unrestrained.

How do they feel about you boning underage teenage girls, especially at your age?

>jeremy corbyn will never breastfeed you

Not an issue that directly affects people as they live. Issues like council tax and bin collections and NHS waiting times are the way that we get nationalism as a policial machine moving in a meaningful way, most people genuinely are not bothered, or if they are, are never going to do anything about a paki neighbour, either by ballot or by bullet.
No right wing party talks about Kalergi because it's an issue that actually is not relevant to them directly. Why is a man who died before they were born, who didn't actually create the EU, and who isn't a political icon in the modern world a factor in the way that people will vote?

In which department?

>girls
Nope, they'll have a lot more experience and want even more experienced partners, ones who are demonstably attractive to other women.

>Employment
No, you just look incompetent next to more experienced and energetic applicants.

The missing links, user.

You're an idiot and its why this movement has had all but no resistance

okay

what do you lads think of the snoopers charter? do you think it will get us bongs v& for posting here?

I'm expecting to be in jail by the end of the year for "terrorism"

a-are they coming for my corbyn folder?

What are you talking about?
Show me a populist movement in the west that has concentrated on ethnicity and actually succeeded in getting elected?

Chans encourage inactivity and are never going to be taken seriously. The government would far rather have people on here than actually doing anything meaningful. we're about as dangerous as the debating society at a polytechnic university.

Yes there is God, only one, and no you aren't going to hell. You have to find that out yourself.

proof?

>Show me a populist movement in the west that has concentrated on ethnicity

Migrant crisis starts 4 years ago.....Now the entire western political landscape has taken a 180.

fair play, never thought of it like that.

Just out of curiosity if someone wanted to use posts on here as evidence against you could they identify what poster you are considering all Sup Forums threads get archived?

Objectively good desu

Jesus, I mean, Muhammad, I mean Krishna:

twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/807498043171999744

>can't provide any proof of his own beliefs
>asks people for proof of theirs
kek

>Proof

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw&index

Show me a populist movement in the west that has concentrated on ethnicity and succeeded in getting elected.

>No right wing party talks about Kalergi because it's an issue that actually is not relevant to them directly.
British (((right wing))) doesn't give a fuck about the natives.
>no one talks
youtube.com/watch?v=GP5yehUBFVM
0:40-1:10
>Why is a man who died before they were born, who didn't actually create the EU, and who isn't a political icon in the modern world a factor in the way that people will vote?
Yes, goyim Kalergi didn't create the EU

t.nonce

Imagine if all the Brit/pol/ regulars were thrown in prison together for their shitposting antics. That's a sitcom in the making right there.
>"YKTD mate, your Imperial Leather's over there on the floor... mind bending over to pick it up for us?"

>Jean Marie Le Pen
>a man who is so toxic in france that he is disowned by the party that he founded, and is led by his own daughter
I love him, but he's a really poor example of a successful nationalist movement.

>tfw PC Corbyn kicks in your front door at 6 in the morning and you have a quarter ounce of means of production hidden in a sweet tin under the sink

I've had a lifetimes worth, more than enough for me. You have to find out yourself, that's how it works.