Muslims can now Marry 12 year olds in Germany. GERMANY YES!

Who here is converting to Islam and moving to germany?

I bet I can net me a 12 qt. Thank you Germany, you can't even fuck a 12 year old in Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhQwLeMcbRY
gesetze-bayern.de/(X(1)S(s3glp23agcqjuh1dlz2jdlfu))/Content/Document/Y-300-Z-BECKRS-B-2016-N-09621?hl=true&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#Europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For context they got married when she was 12 and the German court decided to uphold their marriage even though you can't legally marry until 16 in Germany

its only about recognising an already persisting marriage

Really makes you think

Germany is probably one of the most cucked nations in europe right now.

is there anyone left to make Germany great again? Whens the next german election?

Gonna pack up and move there so I can get some untainted pussy. Save some for me.

It means you can fly to a Sharia Law country, marry, come back and the court will uphold it.

Stop being a cuck and respect your own law over 3rd world Sharia law

Next year next election but is just getting worse here. We are dying, because of our political correctness in germany

The Islamic Republic of Germanistan is firmly in the clutches of Islam. There is no salvation for the non muslim germans. You can either bend over and let Islam fuck you or you can leave Germanistan. Germany is lost.

>can join Islam and have a harem of 12 year old pure cuties
>can stay (((Christian))) and watch my fat roastie pretend the black neighbor isn't fucking her every day

Hm, tough choice

What the fuck.

>leave Germanistan
>Implying there is any country willing to take in german-cucks
It sure worked well for Roman Empire

Ask your liberal friends if Child marriage is okay?

I actually have half siblings in Germany, I wonder if they are cucked or not, don't have much contact

Half sister is a liberal arts blah blah blah, so she's probably one of those "Refugee welcome" people, wonder if she's been raped, yet.

Half brother is a dentist, maybe there's some hope there

No really

What's to stop pedos (fuck off) moving to germany and converting to Islam to marry 12 year olds? Is this okay now?

Is he allowed to fuck his wife without being arrested?

Christianity went a little too far into the peace and love theology. We need to get back to basics. Purging of infidels and heretics.

Every single time Trump says "Extreme Vetting" and "they're not coming folks, nope can't do it" I think of Germany. Europe fucked themselves. Thank God for Trump

BWAHAHAH FUCKING GERMANY IS A THIRD WORKD DESERT SHITHOLE NOW BWAHAHA

Sorry, I pick little boys

>implying

>We need to become barbarous sand niggers like the mudslimes we detest

So ? Theres a thing called internationnal public order in France, ie the judges won't recognize certain foreign justice acts, such as forced marriage.
By doing this your german judge implies that hes ok with sharia law and forced marriage.
It doesn't suprise me though, you guys are bunch of cucks and don't know anything about muslim yet.

>tfw you will never marry a pure innocent 12 year old

rip Germany.

What a shithole.

You can't technically marry in Germany, but there is a strong argument to be made that if you leave Germany for a few weeks once she turns 12, and marry in a Muslim country and come back they'll have to respect your marriage.

It's not exactly convenient, but it shouldn't happen in the first place, it's a fucking 14 year old for fucks sake, put her in foster care.

14 is legal age in Germany I believe, soo they can legally fuck, even though she couldn't marry yet.

What I'm wondering is would they uphold a marriage if she was 1-2 years younger as well, that's the precedent they've set at least

RARE

they're still wrong in recognizing it

This guy get it. Germany will be a paradise for extremist since they are ok with sharia law.
Congrats germany you are a better sharia zone than UK now.

WTF I'm muslim now

Next year. Merkel is already doing cuckservative service saying banning the burka is a good idea and surging in polls

>haha its only persisting marriage
>haha well 5 years? she is almost 12 anyway

That's implicitly giving a 20 year old the all clear to fuck a 14 year old.

That IS a very nice rare.

I used to laugh at how pathetic Germans are but nowdays it just makes me sad.
How do Germans wake up in the morning and not kill themselves?

Y E S

G E R M A N Y

Y E S

>about 1500 married children among refugees
>994 of them are between the age of 16 and 18

Even our cucked Minister of Justice said that the law will be changed the only reason it's not strictly forbidden is the fact that we never had to deal with this bullshit before.

agreed.

The amount of hatred in my heart for Germans and Germany is beyond measure. The fact that they flipped Christianity off for being too strict, but allowed these pieces of shits into their country with open arms makes me wish one day I wake up and that sack of shit country is in flames. Curse you all.

+ I think people are missing the bigger issue here, the precedent here is that Sharia law has higher authority than German law in certain cases.

I'm sure they'll assimilate when they get special privilages

Age of consent is 14 anyway, no need to get married first.

>Merkel is already doing cuckservative service saying banning the burka is a good idea and surging in polls

She'll ban the burka and that's all it takes for Germany to love her again, despite all the horrific damage she's done? Are the krauts really this pathetic? Don't they see that's she's just playing them for fools? Why aren't they lining up in droves to vote AfD? Someone explain this shit to me!

Age of consent in Germany is already 14.

It's implicit that anyone can marry a 12 year old child bride, move to Germany and the law will respect the marriage + it also sets the precident that Sharia Law is respect in German courts.

>the only reason it's not strictly forbidden is the fact that we never had to deal with this bullshit before

Holy shit, you're going to be in for such a shock over the next few years.

any source other than breitbart

YES

KEKMANY

YES

Dont worry, the german whites will rise up and take back their country by force!

...any second now

Thanks Jews!

>14

Germany will soon deeply regret setting it that low.

Because some of us still hold out for the day of the rope.

Merkel has not lived in a muslim country so she has no clue what she is talking about. Banning the burka huh, goodluck with that, they will revolt. The idea was not to allow them into your country in the first place, next they will want halal jobs that pays for little to no work, and then they will force your markets to sell them. Then they will want their own zones where they can enforce their laws and tax people, ESPECIALLY if they are not muslim. They can drink, but you wont be able to, they can smoke cigs and do drugs, but you cant be able to. Typical muslims, I will enjoy watching Germany collapse just like I watched Lebanon collapse at the hands of muzzies.

You're forgetting to mention she is also married TO HER COUSIN

>tfw the best you can expect is a woman that has been cummed on and inside by dozens of men...

Dude I barely make half of that in a YEAR. And they get it every fucking month. I'm dead inside.

>Banning the burka huh, goodluck with that, they will revolt.

The ban will just be completely ignored in Muslim areas.

legal in Germany.

Kotleba je kokot

>30,000€ a month
Those fucking pentaniggers
That's my half my annual salary

>any source other than breitbart
Why? Can't handle honest news articles?

Your post tells exactly what's going on. White families get broken up. Muslim families do not.

Which do you think will direct politics in the future under these conditions?

>haha this 8 year old fucking her brother is really hot, I'm gonna fap to this comic
>wtf she married her COUSIN?!?!?!

Animefags

Yes. Cuckerservatives will come out for her in droves to "prevent Red-Green", including half of Sup Forumstards. Wait and see

tfw you will never groom your 12yo qt wife into your ideal woman.
feels bad

30300 per month.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

A fucking anasthesiologist in Slovenia earns 1/10th of that, the fuck is wrong with Germany.

Fuck

>there are faggots reeeeeing at this and not rushing to their local mosque to convert

I guess you prefer the 30+ yr old divorcees?

>legal to marry first cousin
>age of consent 14
Time to move to Germany. It's been nice, America. I'm from German stock anyways

Italy your flag fell over

>implying Breitbart isn't just the right wing HuffPo.

you need to learn the diference betwen reality and imagination.
following your train of trought anime fags are unvirgins.

Wow, NICE

Is this real?

Wonder if the Euro QTs will start converting en masse soon and what the situation will be like when I finish school and have money to go there

>tfw Muslim
>tfw pale
>tfw Chechen Chad like Zyzz but can still kind of pass for white sometimes
>tfw Russian names so don't even get profiled

It's a good feel

I've also been on the Hajj already, AMA I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhQwLeMcbRY

Very appropriate. I heard they are localizing into Arabic soo most "Germans" will understand it

Underrated.

They were legally married in whatever shithole they lived in.

Fuck off Moloch!

Article is fake, picture is another family and there are no sources for this instance. Also the entire calculation is based on a huge number of assumptions.

If you post this example you'll be open to people disproving the specific case and then assuming that the problem itself doesn't exist.

Still doesn't refutes the core issue that refuges are expensive if you want to treat them with western standards. At the moment a refuge costs the state less than a unemployed person.

But long term this is not legaly viable and was pointed out by Merkels political adversaries at the start of the crisis.

This is next level Germanybro. Can't wait for my country to try and top this shit.

I'm sure you'll manage sven

The fact that you've legalized it shows that you are now legally participating in its mainstream acceptance.

I'm sure this'll make more Germans see how fucked up Islam is though, so there's that.

>Germany nosediving way past over Sweden tier

>being this german
we nuked the wrong people

Prepare my wedding germanic slave

Me and my 6 years old thai loli will go to your countrt to be officially married

Breitbart linked to the German judical decision.
gesetze-bayern.de/(X(1)S(s3glp23agcqjuh1dlz2jdlfu))/Content/Document/Y-300-Z-BECKRS-B-2016-N-09621?hl=true&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

I skimmed over it and have to agree that they gave a pretty neutral summary. I don't like the last few parts about the controversity of child marriage.

They could have added however that bride and groom are cousins and that the groom is 22 years old. Also they kinda refused integration aid (language courses, education) until they where allowed to live together.

>she's only 12 but we've already consummated
>germany unironically says ok

find the judge that ok'ed this. make him infamous for allowing child marriages in germany.

In Andorra you can marry at 14, then they wouldn't be able to recognize those either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#Europe

That's fucking Osama in the back row

Is this really in the early Fallout games?
I wish they had content like this now.

The old fallout games also let you kill the kids instead of having them be incredibly annoying and immortal

So people can fly to Syria or Qatar or whereever, marry multiple underage girls, take them all home and alles gut ya?

She's 15 now (born according to court docs 1.1.2001) and in Germany it is not by definition illegal to have sex with a 14+ year old provided it's consensual. Judges are encouraged to decide case by case.

>Hieran ändert auch die Wertung des § 182 Abs. 3 StGB nichts. Eine Strafbarkeit unterliegt insoweit bei 14-jährigen Sexualpartnern der Einzelfallbetrachtung (vgl. BGH StV 2008, 238). Eine generelle Strafbarkeit sexueller Handlungen über 21-Jähriger mit unter 16-Jährigen hat der Gesetzgeber nicht vorgesehen. Anderes gilt aufgrund § 176 StGB nur für unter 14-Jährige.

>A FUGGING SATAN

>12 year old child married to cousin
>pedophilia
>incest
>sharia law
This is so fucking wrong on all levels... Our judges/law system is softened by liberal retardation anyways.
Fuck this.

cultural relativism is a retarded mess. truly a cancer

Alalalala akbarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Yet they put you on death row for owning a butter knife. JUST

In Russia you can marry a 14 year old if she's pregnant from you or already has a child. Though you need approval from her parents. And if she's younger than the age of sexual consent, which is 16 years old, then you have to be younger than 18 years old. Otherwise it's still a felony as pedophilia and you go to prison, though I think the judge would put you on probation if the girl and her parents insist that they have no objections.