Is the "Brits are ugly" meme intended to demoralize British people and make them more comfortable with their...

Is the "Brits are ugly" meme intended to demoralize British people and make them more comfortable with their Islamification?

If it is, then it's not very successful. Being British means knowing for absolute certainty that you're better than any greasy dago, squint-eyed kraut, or colonial wog.

>Brits are ugly
>meme

>'ealfgare
:DDD

did someone photoshop her eyes or something

>Is the "Brits are ugly" meme intended to demoralize British people and make them more comfortable with their Islamification?

No, it's because they're fucking ugly. That tends to happen when you have enclosed breeding in a small region for countless generations.

Not that some aren't cute, plus that accent makes me hard.

>humans haven't always lived and died in their own towns until very recently

Observable reality isn't meant to demoralize anyone. They don't have a lot of attractive people but the attractive ones they do have are near perfection.

I think someone tried to explain once that it has to do with noble classes vs peasant classes + limited breeding pool compounded by vikings taking a lot of the attractive women about a thousand years ago.

No, it just means your ugly fuckmoppets with bad teeth, hair, and food.

id still fuck her I am attracted to British / Australian woman for some reason

>Le Inbreeding maymay
If you knew anything, we're probably the least inbred place in Europe, Norway is inbreeding capital of the world.

I think the lack of inbreeding is the problem. Also.

>Brit men
= Gods

>Brit women
= Demons

Those are the rules, always have been and always will be. I know you dislike England but we are Gods and you need to accept that.

>Norway is inbreeding capital of the world.
i thought that was the mid-east?

I recently got back from living in Londonistan for 3 years, the one or two actual british females still living there weren't too terrible.
I've noticed that a lot of them have enormous heads, tho.

>meme

she sat in the sun a little

is she from Mongolia?

>it's just a meme, bro
Brits are ugly-ish, but for you big tit fans, they have the biggest tits (on average).

Degenerate

You only call him that because he's a sexual pervert and a disgrace to his race.

>implying England/London/Jeremy Kyle represents the whole of the UK

all the good British genes were lost in the great wars of the 20th century

Anglos are a very diverse people. While most Germans look mediocre, very few are actually beautiful or ugly. Anglos have a wider spectrum, while there are a lot of horrendously ugly people, there are just as many beautiful individuals.

No. Brits have always been ugly.

Brits fucked their gene pool through the years with inbreeding, so to fix it we get these superior black beasts to fuck the bad genes out of them.

I'm mostly just fishing for (You)s

It's a meme that happens to be true

>delusional

her nudes leaked btw

I am too, even the kind of ordinary ones have some weird sort of appeal to me. Idk if it's just the accent or what.

>Better then colonials

Americans defeated you and replaced you as the ruler of the world.

You are inferior, the national equivalent of genetic throwbacks like aboriginals.

HAHAHAHA top bants m8! Who says Americans are all dullards with no sense of irony?

Brit men are fine but their women holy shit lmao.

The Vikings did not take the attractive women anywhere. It's demonstrably not true and genetics have verified it.

According to contemporary sources Viking men married into local Briton women because they were very beautiful.

Post em. Only ones I've seen weren't actually nudes.

I didn't look at your picture before posting. We have short attention spans.

thats the only one i had

prooffss for sciences

It comes from living in a foreign country.

>wanting to see a naked fuggo hunckback

>in 100 years this will be you

The vikings literally killed all the real men and stole all the good looking women from their gene pool. They're just straight up fucking ugly.

>missouri
soda master race

We can't all be superior Mongolians like you

No they literally didn't. Vikings settled in Britain and intermarried. This meme needs to die.

I want to know what those 80-100% "other" counties use.

>i thought it was an ugly baby with a diaper at first glance

>thats the only one i had
KEK

She looks like Quasimodo.

nigger infested counties that only have "purp drank" and "grape drank"

northwest is sodaland now

But googles call purple drank "soda". I'm guessing they're mostly soft drink brands made locally.

>Amerifats will call THIS ugly

It's not a meme. It's absolutely true
After watching enough BBC, I've noticed that most Brits look pretty much the same.
Defining characteristics of brits:
>Pale, pasty looking skin
>Bad teeth
>Fat noses
>Bad hair styles
>Bulgy looking eyes
>Weak chins
>Big ears
>Bushy eyebrows
And they're all either chubby like Masie and Stephen Fry
or
Really boney looking like

God damned Californians, they ruin everything.

>"Brits are ugly" meme
It's not a meme. They genuinely are ugly.

You people do realize that Arya is supposed to be ugly in the books right? Sansa calls her horse face constantly for fucks sake. Decent casting imo.

enjoy faggots, theres one more from this series

>drank
that's nigger speak for kool-aid

Don't project your failures on us.

This.

Kate Beckinsale is good example.

Can confirm never. Washingtonians most say soda.

What the in the name of the Queen did you just fucking say about me, you little chav? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Ireland, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gentlemanly warfare and I'm the top rooter tooter long range shooter in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this great planet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, chap. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little muppet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn dolt. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, mate.

How come welsh cunts like James Corden get into american magazines 'top sexiest men' and you have to import the likes of John Oliver to sit on chat shows? American's are totally obsessed with everything British and the love doesn't go both ways.

true Ireland is known for it's immense portfolio of actors, models and sex icons.

Have you ever considered that it may be a cultural thing in British media where being unattractive is not a barrier to getting on tele or in the movies?

We are a "warts and all" nation that has preferred realism in our art dating all the way back to the renaissance, unlike our European counterparts.

So maybe it's not so much a case as Brits being "more ugly", as much as it is we simply don't care if you are as long as you're talented - like Stephen Fry (who by the way was pretty handsome in his youth. The pic there he's like 58 years old.)

Does it really matter?
20% of British women give birth to black babies, another 20% to Polish or Pakistani babies.
Brits as we know them will be extinct in generations.
They might be ugly but let's respect while they are still with us.

Maybe all the good ones went for the colonies

>kate beckinsale
I would eat the corn out of her shit. Delicious tiny specimen, that one

>and the love doesn't go both ways.

Speak for yourself you Southern ponce. Outside Londonistan, True Britons love and cherish our American cousins, no matter how stupid, boorish, crass, tasteless, cretinous, embarrassing and stupid they may be.

>you will never be as cool as nigel farage
why live

the vast majority of any race is mediocre or ugly

Live to be the coolest man in the world next to Nigel Farage.

That meme is one of the world's oldest memes. Every civilization that interacted with the Britons had their own version of the meme.

I thought Polish girls had the biggest tits

I don't know, m8. Doesn't look good for you guys

Think you got it backwards mate, outside London no one gives a fuck about Americans. The left hate America cause rednecks, Israel, wars, guns and now Trump and the right hate it cos they export multi-culturalism, intervened in brexit, keep a cap on Russia, wars, Israel and don't pay taxes. I have American friends, but the country is irrevocably different from us and we forget it too often and get stung.

Beautiful

That doesn't exactly refute my point. Anyone can cherrypick.

>implying you wouldn't

Everytime I see her face Im convinced its been shopped

No
You're a bunch of inbred bastards
And you are ugly as a result

No. We're pretty ugly because all the vikings took all the good looking women when out raiding our country.

Honestly its kinda true.
Generally we are pretty fucking ugly.

Even our "hot" women are just women with nice bodies but with a weird face.

I've heard that our men are ok though, but im no homo so i wouldn't know.

Wot do?

>actually hating on May and Hammond

u wot

this

Fucken yikes. After GoT she's done.

The Romans thought of us a beautiful.
No homo.

I would, but only like 10 years ago. Now she's just too old to compensate her ugliness

One of the few positive things about the mass immigration is that I don't have to be with a English girl

>tfw you have a beautiful Iranian girlfriend and you will diversify the gene pool of this country

Come on now, I could cherrypick images of fuck ugly Americans too.

Do they? I dunno. I don't have the research. I just heard that a few years ago. Might be true, might not

>According to contemporary sources Viking men married into local Briton women because they were very beautiful.
No. It was because there weren't enough sheep to go around originally

Fucking neck yourself

the working and middle class in our country are hideous and we don't interact with them except from when they are serving us something.

>drink yourself

Deep

>just as many
kek

This. Also, our upper class don't care for their appearance, considering it something only an actor or prostitute should care about.