Why are whites so obsessed with other races' penises?

Why are whites so obsessed with other races' penises?

Asian penises, black penises, those are the first things that a white person thinks of when they see an ethnic person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI

don't ever talk to me or my manhood ever again

Stop projecting your insecurities onto others, OP.

Because I'm gay.

jews arent white

UNCUT MASTER RACE HERE
GET BTFO CUTFAGGOTS

CUTFAGS OUTTO

Uncut masterace reporting in.

(I doubt you are uncut being from Jewistan)

Anyone who is cut will hang on the day of the rope.

the extra inch makes the bitches twitch

Our leader Richard Spencer has said sodomy (the act of putting penis in side of an anus) is a European tradition, and it's not going anywhere.

>Implying you can even compete

Being cut is an eternal mark of slavery to the jew. You will never be able to erase that mark of slavery, and you will likely be a slave to the jew for life.

Being cut means that you will NEVER get to experience a full orgasm.

Being cut means your parents are so dumb that they didn't see the issue with performing genital mutilation on you as a baby (in most cases).

>full orgasm

really? What does it feel like?

We're not. Only Jews who make these threads are obsessed with cock like you for example.

did you read all our comments before posting your faggotry to us
like gods twat clenching

I still like my unfull orgasm it feels good man

Feels amazing, much better than cutfags will ever get to experience. Instead you get to experience forever being enslaved to the jew.

ta;dr

It's the fucking reverse though.

niggers are always going muh dick wherever they go.

It's 1000x what women feel. Your eyes roll back into your head, you start drooling and lose all motor control. You can be sent into multiple convulsion-inducing orgasms just by accidently touching the head of your cock without your protective foreskin.

THE KIKES IMBED A HYPERAWARENESS OF ONES GENITALS WHEN THEY MANAGE TO CUT OFF THE FORESKIN

>Thread quickly turned into insecure uncut fags spamming about how they're superior to cutfags
How's that anteater dick working for you?

Judaism isn't the only religion that requires circumcision.

>tfw you have a fully intact dick and not some mutilated cutfag circumcised jew monstrosity

They are obsessed with height I live in Mexico and can say no one here ever talks about height or gives a single duck most men I meant would rather have a tall bitch it's a hand full for sure, but ever time I log unto whites forums I see height all over then place to the point where this white cucks will acutely kill themselves lol

Functioning as god intended kike slave.

Sure thing kiddo. What you just described was what happens when you have a prostate orgasm, not what happens if you have extra ugly skin on your dick.

so why do yanks all mutilate their children?

All men who were raped and sexually mutilated on the day of their birth will obsess about other men's penises.

It's why Jews do it, and also why circumcision remains one of the most persistent sexual violation against males.

>shills and foum sliders shitposting over penis size plague Sup Forums for months despite literally nobody wanting it
>reactionaries inadvertently bump these threads by taking the bait
>dick size threads resultantly become a de facto meme

>why are you all so obsessed with dick size??
Really makes you think

its always niggers who do that

>Bringing up religion into a thread about dicks
The levels you uncutfags will go to so you can justify your gross looking dick are astounding.

>itp: butthurt cutfag who is eternally marked as a slave of the jew and will never experience a full orgasm

Sounds like getting pounded in the ass to me.

I can have multiple orgasms by clenching my anus muscles together before I cum. That way you can save sum for later

>All men who were raped and sexually mutilated on the day of their birth will obsess about other men's penises.
>Only people in the thread acting obsessed about dicks are uncutfags

Uncut here this is bullshit. The skin is so sensitive it's sometimes painful to touch after cumming. Cut friends tell me they don't have this problem. Also they last longer :(
Also girls say it looks better circumcised :(

not to mention they actually have conversations with each in their dead threads.

You have it backwards - they are obsessed with my white 9 inch cock. They always stare at it when I go to the gym.

I had a gf who used to get her friends to come over and blow me because they wanted to try a big dick for once.

>not wanting that without getting something/someone shoved up your ass

Kek, keep telling yourself that

Let the butthurt consume you.

What happened to victims of circumcision is a crime against their personal bodily integrity.

>Can't even refute my point

You can't want something you have never felt before. I wouldn't know the difference of being uncut so I don't obsess about it, I'm sure I will live a happy life without extra meat flaps on my dick

Penis inspection day needs to be made real and anyone with a mutilated jew cock needs to be sent straight to the gas chambers to be disposed of.

Cutfags are degenerate jew slaves. None of them should live.