IS SHE OUR GIRL Sup Forums?

IS SHE OUR GIRL Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5e7rbu/emily_youcis_animator_of_alfred_alfer_ama/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_trJWXPHjk
youtu.be/21A76_lpUHA?t=205
law.stackexchange.com/questions/8686/what-is-a-creed-legally
youtube.com/watch?v=pcAWfOiIObk
youtube.com/watch?v=qcMDNOYru80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Lm886PPPA
newgrounds.com/portal/view/602442
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek yes

Yeah!
Why are PA peeps so trashy though?

(((Youcis)))

I want #TotallyHeiling to be a thing.

Philly phags just don't care, it's a rough trashy culture.

she's great

like I really want to propose to her and I've never me ther

>cold
>urban
>hard industrial jobs
>lake effect snow (I think?)

It's like a Detroit that didn't succumb to absolute niggery in their local politics.

Furry.

>You're a big guy
>for (((You)(CIS)))

>Lake effect snow
What fucking lake? The delaware?

It did succumb to mostly niggery but still has managed to hold on to a lot of white culture, ie being one of the only east coast cities where you can get a cc permit relatively easy

-t. Camden phag

In he redice.com interview she says that she's eastern European.

cute girl going full 1488 and not cucking at all? whats not to like?

>/ourgirl/
Saged.

She's retarded. I'd soon rather marry a nigger than Emily. At least niggers have a 50% chance of having an IQ greater than 85; we know for certain that Emily is floating somewhere between 80 and 84.
You people need to realise that not all white people are worth saving, most, in fact, are trash, and should be commit to the flames. And we can begin the purge by eliminating the autistic stormfags.

lol

PISTACHIO GIRL IS BEST GIRL.

I saw her on Gavin's show trying to get him to recite the 14 words of power. Kek.

I should add, he cucked out and said "all children".

She seems pretty based. I heard her on Red Ice and on some other TRS podcasts. She actually said she got redpilled from browsing Sup Forums which is bizarre (who knew girls were here?) I listened to her interview on the 30 Minutes in the Oven podcast and she was saying that she just read George Lincoln Rockwell's White Power and again I was just blown away that a girl could actually think like this.

After the whole thing with Sinead last year I will forever be skeptical of females in the movement. But who knows? Maybe she will restore my faith.

>Sinead
Who the fuck?

Holy shit, is that the same Emily Youcis who made those Peewee parodies 6million years ago?

She could sell pistachios outside the stadium and probably make more money. People sell things like that all the time at the stadium near me.

Yes, she is one of us.
I will always have some love in my heart for that crazy girl.

>reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5e7rbu/emily_youcis_animator_of_alfred_alfer_ama/

She sounds bretty kewl.

what

Ugly girls surf Sup Forums, hot girls wouldn't be here, they have no real beliefs.

Yes. Watch her interview with McInnes

She is weird and crazy, but 100% correct

ShiksaGoddess. Sinead McCarthy

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_trJWXPHjk

>our girl

No.

It's pretty fucking surreal, this is the last place I'd expect to see her show up

I guess she chose the redpopsicle.

Who has youcis nudes

>SHES DA NEW QUEEN OF POL!!1!1

fuck off please

Steven Colbert did a bit about her last night. This is all getting a bit surreal.

youtu.be/21A76_lpUHA?t=205

Here's what she says

>It seems that when women take the red pill, they down the whole bottle, and they down it rapidly. Women just need permission to start thinking like this, they need someone to tell them it's okay. The only reason they've been able to deny their biology and natural nurturing urges for this long is because of endless brainwashing by the media. All they need is someone to tell them that being Trad is cool. I'm already seeing the shift. I go out in the streets and see the empty look in the eyes of the common slag. You can see them pretending to be happy on the subway going to work, and you imagine them out of their slagwear, hair braided, and a bun in the oven. Once we tell them it's natural and hip to accept their biology and their ultimate role as wife and mother in society, I think they're going to start flocking to the movement. As for my female friends, they have reacted with crying and hysterics, and have cut me off completely. Hopefully they'll wake up before it's too late.

>colbert's audience
>made up of old and middle aged women
>a couple old men

good to know.

also good to know

She a cute

man this cuck is really getting triggered by Sup Forums lately.

If Colbert is doing one of his hit stories on this woman, they must be terrified

Things are changing, keep it up!

That's like making an unrelated pithy comical simile and getting applause from the morons -- i mean your audience -- anyway!

Yup. Michael Cuckmonish was losing his shit on CNN all day about her being a "white nationalist" whatever the fuck that is.

They got her fired from her job.

Being 100% srs right now, can they fire her for political beliefs or not?

I'm not playing any side of the debate around how cool or not she is. I just wanted to know, according to conlaw, what are we dealing with here? Any civil liberties violations, or is this sorta thing OK?

Political affiliation is not a protected class.

Talk about succumbing to niggery...

How do you get internet in Camden? Don't you need a house instead of a bombed out hellhole?

Whites live in South, west, and inner parts of philly.

HHHHNNNNGGGG

I don't live there anymore. I live in New Hampshire now. I just went to school around there. When I lived there, we couldn't drink the tap water, we were under a boil order.

youcis is a proudboys meme and a fucking FOOL

SHE IS NOT OUR GIRL

STOP GLORIFYING MANIACS

>niggers
>knowing anything about southern culture
>knowing anything about the swamps
die

I see. So, say I work for a landscaping contractor who's a Republican. And he finds out I'm a Democrat, and that I campaigned for Obama in 2012. He can fire me because I'm a democrat and that's 100% legal?

YOU FUCK.

YOU MESSED UP EMILY POSTING.

YOU SAY "DARE I SAY, OUR GIRL"

>Tried to get Gavin to say the 14 words
absolute madwoman

Yep. There is no law protecting you from discrimination based on political affiliation.

If The Law had the force of our pitchforks behind it, then these firings would be patently illegal under the protections against "Discrimination of CREED"

However, the word "Creed" supposedly hasn't been properly defined:

law.stackexchange.com/questions/8686/what-is-a-creed-legally

-- And we all know that it would be neutered like a the cuck who begs wig wearing fools to tell him how to think, if the matter were dragged into court.

Being 100% serious. Getting fired for your irrelevant personal beliefs IS discriminatory, and should be actively protected. But it is not and they will lie to keep it that way.

Cheers.

Was on CNN this morning as well. Seriously, how scared must they be? They literally say at the end to "start deleting tweets" if you want to keep your job.

youtube.com/watch?v=pcAWfOiIObk

this
and checked

i'm trying to pay her to do my portrait. Hasn't responded though.

literally a madwoman

youtube.com/watch?v=qcMDNOYru80

how can you DARE tell me shes not cringe after watching this

protip: you can't

Philly phag reppin. Despite being a major city we are 100% blue collar, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. We take great pride in our industrial roots.

>
Check out this bullshit SJW PC soup commercial. Don't forget to thumbs down! Do your part POL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Lm886PPPA

>non-white female paints her hair blonde to look white and be part of the white race

Why is it that white nationalist women look and act the the biggest hicks?

okay there, Sven. Try a little harder and maybe you can go viral too someday.

Protip: This is normal for that profession.

As for your astute question:
> how can you DARE tell me shes not cringe after watching this

Simple. I just don't lend any merit to idiots who think that the label "cringe" is a valid argument, or even means anything in particular outside of their self-serving opinion.

I then point out that using such an argument to justify taking a hardworking, motivated seller and kicking her to the curb...... Makes you frankly disgusting.

That's interesting man. I had no idea. But you can't fire someone for being a faggot or non-white or anything, right?

So, from this point on, if business owners who don't want to hire minorities and etc... They can just say, its because they are likely democrats or something, as long as they say nothing alluding to race or whatever was the actual bigoted reason. Or Universities can turn away white men because they might be Republicans, I mean, when they aren't actually turning them away for being white men. Sounds pretty fucking stupid desu.

There are laws against discriminating for CREED, however the definition of the word is being conveniently ignored.

>whites live in west philly

Lol what the fuck are you talking about. West philly past the universities (penn and Drexel) is like fuckin Aleppo. Shit is S C A R Y past 48th. You'd get shot over a couple bucks around there, and a smug look could get you stabbed

That is pretty fucking crazy, man. Thanks.

true
>tfw 3/10

>they don't know

moar like emily YOUICY

Emily Youcis has a weird showman/performer personality. In another life, she could've been on SNL and made it marginally less bad.

I get the impression that she's crazy enough to be legit. But I also get the impression that she's using this to get lonely basement dwellers to think she could be their waifu and fund her career as an animator.

If she weren't a degenerate furry, I'd consider funding her.
>newgrounds.com/portal/view/602442

Nope, per civil rights legislation expansion you cannot discriminate based on race or sexual orientation.

I suppose you could try not hiring black people because they were Democrat, but it is much easier to say you didn't think they were qualified.

Of course if you do this enough times, someone might report you to the EEOC.

she also used to throw nuts and beer to people at baseball games

our timeline is great isn't it?

#TotallyHeiling

what do you mean "try harder", when did i try?

I'm sorry but if you think Emilys behavior is acceptable, you're as insane as her and the proudboys

SHE IS CRAZY, DON'T TRUST HER

I'm sorry, but if you thought that a strawman wouldn't merely get you mocked, you're as hopeless as you are, and you are.

Dude the system is arrayed against us. That is all you need to know. We can get punished and fired and they can't. There is no rhyme or reason to it beyond destroying us.

>Funding a female ever

exactly. we want to be left alone, so we leave well enough alone (golden rule) but the liberals are control freaks. the answer is Agorism.

this

I often wonder about that stuff because there are so many rent seekers in the movement.

Still she put her real face and name out there as a white nationalist which is about as bad as coming out as a pedo.

She is going to lose way more money than she will gain by doing this. She is unemployable and won't get money from anybody except us.

My verdict is that she is a true believer.

Lolol that really is you, Sven isn't it

When are you going to give Mike from Red Bar a blow job live on his show?

Yea. After current year, I really do understand that point more clearly than ever. I am just trying to grasp the intricacies of it now.

Stop fishing for (you)'s, Emily

Fucking saged

are you fat or just ugly?

I always wanted to take a cute fat girl and make her /fit/

wow salt is strong in this one

He's supposedly a Sup Forumstant, all his favorite music has been Sup Forums-core artists for years.

>Did you just say master nut? That sounds RAYCISSSS

they go and fuck chads after that.
They totally lose control of themselves due to the new attention.
I know a very conservative older couple, married for over 20 years. She was always fat, the guy loved his wife so much and gave her everything, paid and supported her to get skinny.
Once she got in shape she cheated on him immediately and blamed it on her not being hit on so much before.
I've seen it happen several to friends with fat girlfriends that got skinny as well.

(((The movement))) fml Is real Sup Forums dead; did all the oldfags surrender and leave and newfag and normies conform with the paid shills?! Having a breakdown atm

Wow she is fucking amazing, god bless her.

>a bunch of white yuppies and like two asians

Embarrassing desu. t. brown person that voted for Trump.

she's my girl
I live in Pittsburgh maybe I should drive to Philly and profess my love to my Aryan princess

who?

I liked Alfred Alfer.

pittsburgh, more like shittsburgh lmao