I hope you stop blaming women from now on

I hope you stop blaming women from now on.

That's because the man is responsible for the woman's happiness, just like the man is responsible for everything in a relationship.

Gtfo.

>picture implies its knowledge from psychology
>it's actually just a feminist quote

Yes it's true. Because the man is not a whining overgrown baby.

That's because women are bitchy and will take half your stuff.

"Happy wife, happy life" is a legitimate expression.

No wife, best life

It's fucking bullshit. A happy wife is a miserable husband. Women live to kill us and take our shit.

Women's rights were a mistake

Bitches are nothing but fuckholes.

A woman's happiness depedend on how hard you pop that pussy and how much $ you have.

t. not married

Fuckin' this.

I am.

Oh wow, looks like real scientific sourcing and everything.

Caveat: the woman's happiness is the woman's own job, just like it is for everyone else on the planet.

If she refuses to do her job then she is defective. If she attempts to delegate her job onto someone else then she is unqualified. Either way, fire her ass and start accepting applications for her replacement.

And remember to lift lift lift lift lift, because bitches don't get wet for other bitches.

you seem bitter friend

what you guys have to understand is that you arent equals in the relaitonship. the man is in charge of literally everything.

big decision (house, car) YOU have the final say
where to eat for dinner? dont even ask her just pick somewhere

you think robin ever makes a decision for batman?

inb4 some Sup Forums guy proves me wrong

I am. It's important to pick who you date and marry wisely.

*success
Keep your woman hapoy and she'll stay. Be an idiot and she'll leave. That simple.

Did she change all of the sudden or you ignored numerous red flags? If so what are bad signs she will be a shitty wife?

give some tips to us unmarried anons

The best tip is to not be a passive asshole like .

If you want a good wife, make a good wife. Don't mope around because of your "bad decisions", change your own circumstances. It'll make both of you happier.

>1 post by this ID

all memes aside though, if you want to have a good marriage, you should work on becoming happy together, neither one partner is more important than the other.

Well, first I did ignore red flags. I'm not saying it's good to be a dick but don't put up with red flags. Don't put up with any shit. Don't be mean to her. It is what it is.

I simply got tired of it. If their out to use you and once they know you are tired of shit, I mean full on do not give a fuck, they will show their true colors.

I learned a lot about my self being married and imo that's what matters. I learned I'm a person that doesn't belong with a controlling person. I ultimately rebel. It doesn't help if she's naive, too. Anyway, I'm a huge fan of a women that is self dependent but not a feminist. That's the kind of women I want. One that doesn't need a man but appreciates a good one.