Kiwis, what's the deal with the flag issue here...

Kiwis, what's the deal with the flag issue here? The only one of you that I know is Maori and thinks it should be changed to bottom left.

Tl:dr Jew Key tried to put a fucking leaf on it but got BTFO when we voted no. Now pic related is our PM.

Also relevant.
>tfw Key was a Canadian agent all along

The best of the new flags is the bottom right, but the idea of taking the Union Jack off in the first place is pretty screwed up imho.

w-will he MNZGA?

The U.K doesn't want the NZ flag to change because they would lose the union jack and then United Cuckdom will continue to fade into obscurity and irrelevance, soon their name will be long forgotten

The next flag will have some chink stars and a poo wagon wheel.

New Zealand is on track to be a white minority before America.

OP the referendum happened back at Easter. Its a non issue.

We were given a whole lot of crappy options which most people couldn't muster any enthusiasm for. And in light of this, there really wasn't much of a competition. Hence the British Ensign and Southern Cross remains our national flag.

Seriosly, look at the alternatives. They're total pants.

If he sinks National's popularity and gets Winnie historic numbers next year then yes.

Only countries that earned their independence with blood can upgrade their flags.

american flag is actually quite ugly, you should really think about changing it

The two right ones are trash.

I'd be fine with all middle and left ones

A FUCKING LEAF

Quite the opposite. We want you both to take your shit stars off our flag.

The flag issue was used to distract public opinion from passing the TPPA
The fact is most people don't care about the flag and they where never going to change it anyway because they had two separate votes for it.
The first vote decided what flag would be used to run against the existing flag. Because this was divided and people voted for different flags over 50% of people did not vote for the new flag , so it was never going to work and we kept the old one, and the government passed the TPPA while people on the news talked about his mundane shit and 'colonialism'

>mfw they could've had the all blacks flag but they had to ruin it with the white

A fucking fern?!

Says the guy with another country's flag on their faggoty flag

I don't think it should be any of those.

Flag of a foreign nation which doesn't give a fuck about us + some sky fairy symbology.

It's an insult to our Vets.

>The only one of you that I know is Maori and thinks it should be changed to bottom left.
Well he's an outlier, most Maori wanted the flag to stay the same.
Probably because they believed something like "te tiriti would be voided if the flag changed".

You're only saying that because your united statey thing has left you deeply unsatisfied.

The Anglosphere is currently whiter than the Amerisphere, as I hear things.

Back on the topic,
I don't know what the local realpolitik is, but among me and my friends, the attack on our flag by john key is treason, and we would have worked to undermine his ass from this point on if he hadn't stepped down already.

Motherfucker trying to sever our connections to the Motherland.

?? Most Maoris voted yo keep the current flag. Marori electorates were 70 in favour if tge curent flag. Maoris are based. Only chinks wanted it changed.

A
FUCKING
CONSTELLATION

>A fucking leaf
At least put a coat of arms or something on there, fuck I blame the French for starting this trend of shitty flags.

Maoris are generally more conservative culturally than anyone else. Every Maori I know was against changing the flag.

French flag is nice. Bold and simple

It's everyone else ripping it off, then awful flags like the South Americans, USA and Canada coming along

But English & French regional flag are truly the best, those medieval fuckers had great taste

A
FUCKING
AMALGAMATION
OF
DIFFERENT
FLAGS

>just swap the jack for some jew stars
wew lad
Pretty sure it's still on Hawaii's flag too.

I like the top middle one desu.

It looks like the fucking logo of a mountaineering store.

A FUCKING FERN

>Pretty sure it's still on Hawaii's flag too.

It is. Hawaii has the best state flag. I'm jealous.

if you dont have 2 of the following red,white,blue then we will go to war with australia and turn it into a giant military base meant to train people for fighting muslims in a ghey desert

>Australia
American education starts another pointless war.
Absolute pottery.

>can't tell the difference between 5 and 6
wew

WTF? I though you were a white country... So many browns.

>Hawaii
>better than Maryland
listen here you little shit

I used to think we should keep the Union Jack because its part of our history and I had great respect for the UK.

That has changed seeing what London has become. The other day I was listening to Roger Whittaker singing about the streets of London, made me a bit sad.

I've lost my respect for the UK, it is dead.

You used to have jew stars on your flag and coins tbqh.