Can Trump ever recover?

Wow, even the most radical Trump fans are now turning against him while getting redpilled about Russian influence. Soon most of the base would follow this way, there's no way of hiding the fact.

how bad are your hands shaking right now shill?

Not as much as you are, little Drumpfkin.
Soon you will refer to your leader as (say it with me) MADAM PRESIDENT

stop dodging the question my dude. please answer my original question when your neurosis permits :^)

>ID: Runt
Checks out

>russians rigged the election by exposing the dems for rigging the election

K

WHO IS PAYING YOU KEKS
SHOULDNT SOROS HAVE A BETTER INVESTMENT KEK

this guy was a shill from the beginning

he said the "grabbing my musket" thing on orders from kikes to discredit trump supporters as violent

A fucking never-ending river of tears.

Patton, why would you use a Ukranian proxy? That's just plain retarded.

>(ID: 0Runt
>Runt
Oh so this is Patton. We all know what a fat little manlet you are after all.

It's still 8 days until the electors meet...

Anything can happen.

>Cannot be elected president without the Jew's approval
"Oh well that's perfectly fine"

>Russia accused of hacking
'OH MY GOD! TREASON! GO TO WAR! STOP THEM AT ALL COSTS!'

>Foreign governments donate millions to Hillary's campaign
>Russia leaks emails revealing the truth about Hillary
>One is okay but the other isn't

*Blinks big beautiful blue eyes* huh.... *Sniffs heavily" kinda makes you think, doesn't it?

fpbp

The dude was always crazy about the Russians. Complete fucktard.

show those drumptards who's boss, fellow hilldawg

I thought an Ukranian would be more wry to russian meddling in elections

I fucking HOPE Putin tried to get Trump in office. Makes me think there is hope for a lasting alliance between us.

Crimea isn't going back, can't defend your clay can't keep your clay.

>implying patton was wrong in anything he said
They shouldve btfo the commies when they had the chance

The joke here is that Trump's grammar is right.

still relevant

Now I understand why he isn't attending the security briefings. Plausible deniability when the leaks happen and Russia fucks our grid.

If they could be traced back to him he'd be guilty of treason and could be hanged. He's too big a pussy for that. So he sends Pence instead.

Who the fuck is this never trumper?

>wanting America to let Russia invade Europe

At least that's what Shillary supporters think.

>Hillary talking about treason
l
o
l

Nah he just doesn't need to listend to a bunch of kikes make shit up, kike.

i think you're all a bunch of whiny cucks, trumps the next president whether ya like it or not.

lol this fucking guy.

I can't wait for the civil war.

>mfw Turkraine becomes a leaf tier poster under President Trump

>Russians being accused of debasing our democracy by exposing the Democrats debasing our democracy.

I think he's talking about the other Patton.

You cucks have 9 days before the EC votes for him and another 30 days before he becomes President. :^)

Trump has been through worse. You can keep throwing shit at him if you want, but it won't stick. Now say it with me: MISTER PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP.

why do liberals think Russia picked our president? Russia wasn't present at any of Trump's rallies where he talked to the American people and we believed in what he had to say..

>thought we won when Trump won
>now we got this shit happening
>liberals are back to being smug again

This. Can't wait to make a necklace out of gauged ears.

>muh Holodomor

Get over it, Russia dindu nuffin, you are Russia.

>Trump can't be appointed to office because people fear his fictional connections
>Hillary conceeded, and dems lost either way
>Senate appoints the VP-elect instead

Say it with me:

MISTER PRESIDENT

Where's the actual evidence of Russian tampering?

Oh, nowhere?

So we're just accusing people of treason now based on ((((((fake news)))))))?

How is Russia leaking emails any different from foreign governments donating millions to Clinton's campaign?

No proof:
>Drumpf was helped by the Russians; this is not fair- we want Shillary!

Tons of proof:
>In other news, Clinton serving as secretary of state completely destabilizes Lybia where ISIS has now taken control of the country and it's political mechanism

The U.S. government in and of its self has overtly overthrown many foreign governments and meddled with the democratic processes of foreign states time and time again.

In closure, suck my fucking dick you faggot shill.

Is this the roughest presidential election in the US for a long time? Didn't remember happenings on this level when Bush and Obama got elected.

So, realistically, what will happen when the electors refuse to vote for Trump?

Putin doesn't give one shit about invading Europe. Putin just wants sovereignty, oil and a trade partner outside of nk. I read an article recently that talked about how China buys Russian goods for cheap, then exports them to nk for massive profit. Fucking sly chinked out bastids. Russia and China are maybe friends on paper but they sorta hate each other

She still won't be president. If anything we would have a second election with new candidates.

Unsubstantiated lies.
If anything, Soros, a Clinton backer, was the only one shown to try and steal the election.

Oops, guess I'm treasonous

Come at get me, kikes. I have a hollowpoint to make.

Chinks are hated by everyone. This is a fact. However, Chinks are still more honest than Jews.

>how many times the USA picked Latin America's presidents

Now that it has been done to them, it's BAD.

No, no, not the general. I mean the fat wife murdering voice actor.

Day of the Rope

Excuse me, but I voted tor Trump because of his principals. Russia didn't hack my brain.

In a long time? Ever. This is hands down the most controversial presidential election of all time. Definitely not the most absurd or insane thing that's happened in America, but as far as prez elections go, all historians say this was the one. If this was oh say 150 years ago honestly I wouldn't be surprised if a civil war broke out, but infrastructure is too rigid for ppl to do that now, they have portfolios and life insurance now, it's too "risky". I wouldn't mind an uprising though and maybe reinstate slavery, who wit me

>Chinks are still more honest than Jews
But they're literally the Jews of Asia.

Maybe he should head off the whining, and announce that out of respect for her political experience, he'll nominate Hillary for the Supreme Court.

With how frail her health is, I can't see her serving more than a year or two before having to resign; then he can appoint someone else.

Kek

hey guys look, Russia made Donald Trump president by showing how corrupt the elections are! So now we need to go back and elect the person the corrupt system would elect, because otherwise we are siding with russians!

This is a bit disingenous, but really - the upset with the establishment was already there, at most you can say the emails amplified them. Also, just because Putin prefers one candidate over the other it does not mean the preferred candidate is a Russian puppet.

different guy m8

No one gives a shit. Stop making crap up.

But we already have a constitutional law professor from Harvard that is looking for a job...

the last correction you made is wrong dumbass. And The capitalized in front of Army is fine since it is denoting THE Army (meaning the U.S. Army) and not just some Army. Stop being a petty bitch.

>mfw there is a 50+ year old american president who is going to be working at mcdonalds next year because of us

Uhh yeah I basically do agree. Chinks are pretty fucked with their currency and trade, the good thing about them though is they don't make a huge stink about "rights" and all that crapola

>all historians say this was the one.
they say this every fucking time user

its like watching an NFL game. everyone whom does something good is 'the best' in the league.
same for a good defensive line, offense, special team, coach, toilet lady. always the best in the league.

its like being called a fag on Sup Forums or a cuck on Sup Forums. it has lost all its power, meaningless American jibberjabber.

nice trips btw

When you combine the last anti-Trump accusations with the plan to shut down alternative media (aka Fake News) makes me fear the end of democracy is at hand.

This can't be real. Joe "I'm grabbin my musket" Walsh turning on the Don? Hahah

>the online petition we sign will work
>the electors will not vote for Trump
>the vote recount will find something
>the Russians help Trump win he's disqualified

>mid-December desperation tactic
>late-December very desperate tactic
>early-January absolute panic tactic
>mid-January OH MY FUCKING GOD NO tactic
>Trump's inauguration

>tantamount to treason
>but all the people calling for the murder of the president-elect and threatening to disrupt the country because their crusty assassinating cunt lost isn't

I still can't get over how for 8 years it never officially came out he's married to a tranny and his kids are adopted.

>Hi. I'm CTR pedoscum and I want you to know George Soros paid me to say everyone hates Trump now.

>Soon most of the base

you mean all those cucks everyone hates?

>0RuntWcq.

MANLET (Runt) detected

>Soon you will refer to your leader as (say it with me) MADAM PRESIDENT

impossible, just get used to President Pence

MUH SAFE SPACE
REEEE

they do though, and go to prison.

What if January's tactic is going to war? That would legally stop Trump and Obama sure loves war.

We really need to permanently deal with these lying troublemakers.

Good thread

lol war? With who? Russia? They're waiting for trump. They have much to gain from a trump presidency. China? They have a lot to lose from the inevitable halt on trade that would come from a war. That leaves a civil war. The second we skin an sjw and post it on YouTube and twitter they will give up.

>Runt
Fuck off manlet

Syria - but a formal one.

Everyone would support that one and it would be the easiest one to start. They are already at war with them but not officially.

Legally, that would stop Trump while keeping the status quo.

You're an innocent little kid if you don't think they'll do this. Swallow the red pill and get ready to fight for your vote.

>but all the people calling for the murder of the president-elect and threatening to disrupt the country because their crusty assassinating cunt lost isn't

>posts in a forum full of liberals a little joke about feminists
>get a warning
>liberals literally saying they want to genocide rural folks
>doesn't get a warning

Hi shill

Not a shill. I just want more memes. It seems like everything just dies down after the election.

FAKE MEMES

Can't believe all those russians crossed the border and voted for trump even though they're not citizens

oh wait

The Eagles Sucked Cock anyways

>tfw Russian hackers known as Pepe and Sup Forums stole the US election

Well... I do agree with your sentiment about the NFL. But are you an American? (Serious question with no condescension intended). While I am only 25...being in America, you can't go anywhere without not just hearing about it: but a verbal fight at the least. This really was a big deal, my parents and my grandparents both also claim this was the most important election they had ever seen. For what it's worth, you know, but the reality is not just everyone in America was paying attention, but the whole world

How did russians rig an election when americans voted on their own?
There's no brainwashing involved

>Drumpfkin
Why do liberals call Trump this? Is it an insult?
>say it with me
Why do liberals say this? Do they believe the more people say something, the more true it becomes?

This. Obama will go to war over this. The establishment has too much to lose and they know a lot, lot more will be coming out over the next few years unless they stop it now.

This 'fake news', MUH RUSSIA bullshit is all prepping the public's minds into hating Russia and not believing outsider news sources.

The new propaganda bill is about quashing dissent and blaming everything on Russia

The CIA are masters at this, they've done it all plenty of times before in shithole countries, now it's the USA's turn.

Assad is BTFOing Aleppo in the next few days. I GUARANTEE Kerry will make a statement about banned WMDs being used there and talk about MUH LINE IN THE SAND and that will be day zero.

>Call 4 an investigation.
>4
the guy is obviously a childlike retard

I would default before I risked my life under our countries current regime, and so would everyone else on here. From there we would inevitably stage a civil war. Remember when Obama tried to start a war with Syria 3 years ago and got BTFO'd immediately?

>Say it with me
Literally what nursery (kindergarten) teachers say when they're trying to force children to learn bullshit stuff like:

>Say it with me everybody, just because Leroy is black, doesn't mean his mum is a crackhead and his dad left him