Black rights activist to be 1st Canadian woman on $10 bill

Canacucks, explain yourselves.

> Black rights activist Viola Desmond, who was jailed for defiantly sitting in the "whites only" section of a Nova Scotia film house, will be the first Canadian woman to be featured on the country's $10 bill.

> Finance Minister Bill Morneau and Bank of Canada governor Stephen Poloz announced the selection of the groundbreaking beautician and businesswoman during an announcement today at the Canadian Museum of History in Gatineau, Que.

> Desmond's image will replace that of Sir John A. Macdonald, Canada's first prime minister, on the purple banknote beginning in 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when your $10 bill is suddenly only with $6

*worth

>2016
>using paper money

>asking canada why they're being cucks

>Canacucks, explain yourselves.

Just fuck my currency up, senpai.

Discrimination against blacks is a minor issue in Canada because they represent a minor percentage of our population. If any SJWshit had to be pushed for it should have been for an aboriginal. But SJWs in Canada only care about virtue signaling to their American peers so we have to pretend that we went through the civil rights movement and slavery. Mfw my fellow leafs are obsessed with LARPing as Americans.

>tfw when she's replacing our first prime minister
God help this country.

> my fellow leafs are obsessed with LARPing as Americans.

I never thought about it that way, that's exactly what it is.

hmm I might go strippers and throw around a few tubmans to celebrate

Sad state of events.

Will deface and use to buy from nigger cashiers

AHAHAHAHAHHA
stupid leafs finally get the same level of dick slapping we got with the 20.

Not so cool now are you faggots

We have black people here?

wait, they have money in canada?

Yeah in Nova and Ontario. Descendants of freed slaves.

somebody pls take me away from this country

John A. Macdoanld is moving to the 100. Laurier is moving to the 50. Borden and King are being replaced. Still sad that based Borden is gone but at least Macdonald is still there.

>Canada's greatest Civil Rights activist
>sat in a whites only section of a theater
America is better at everything. Our racism is better, our Civil Rights activists are better. Get fucked, leafs.

Yet, they are way more progressive than you.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

because canada is a boring, conformist, post-national country in which nothing exciting happens, you only serve as cheap a stand-in for america in hollywood movies.

Fucking leafs. What went wrong?

She doesn't look black. I think she wanted to be classified as white.

The best of them died in WW2

>Canacucks
>Not Cucknadians

Please god kill me

she is half white

I'm not using $10 bills anymore.