Toxic masculinity BTFO

Are you a /cat person masterrace/ pol?

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-11/the-rise-of-cat-men-antidote-to-toxic-masculinity/8082618

Just because you like cats doesn't mean you're feminine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWN3olRrhhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate my cat, she is a cunt.

I have two cats, does that mean that I'm a faggot?

People have been cat crazy forever. Why the hell do you think lolcats were a thing?

Yes.

I taught my cat to shake hands with me.

no, checked, but living in the UK makes it a strong probability. SERIOUSLY FIX THE HOMO PROBLEM OVER THERE IT'S DISGUSTING

boss move, leaf. B^)

>cats are for girls
What, are we back in grade school? These people thrive off a childs mentality. Sad!

I love cats and I'll kick your ass. Fuck this article

anyone that feels a connection with a cat is fucked in the head

cats view humans as giant cats and feel no connection to us, people mistake their extreme self-interest as intelligence, and the only reason to have one around is to eat bugs in your house

and theres a decent chance your cat will give you a parasite that lives in your brain

Cats are the more masculine of the main two pets because they don't worship you for feeding them. Dogs are the living equivalent of an autist's hugbox.

Just another cuck

My cats definitely like me though, they don't like anyone else in the house but they do like me.

cats are predators.

Im getting mixed signals do the feminists want us to rape them or not!??!?!

""Historically, it's always been that men shouldn't have to work hard for anyone's affections — we [women, animals] all just rush to them."

bullshit.

I have two cats. I also lift, box, dress like an adult and know how to gorilla fuck the pussy. I also have a dog though and I didn't purposefully seek out any of my animals.

>cats are for girls

Who says this? Anyone can have cats

>no cabinet doors just to prove you buy nice whole foods

this is getting really bad

Webm of kitters or gtfo

Why do they have to ruin everything? Now I have to pretend that I don't like cats so people don't think I'm a faggot.

My greatest redpill in my life was that girls love cats, but H A T E cat men

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis.

Cats are unironically a masculine animal though. They are solitary and literally cannot give a fuck about what anyone thinks.

I never understood the cats are for girls meme. Dogs can be genuinely heroic in a way that cats can't though.

I thought all men liked pussy's

>Cats are the more masculine of the main two pets because they don't worship you for feeding them. Dogs are the living equivalent of an autist's hugbox.
This basically. Dogs are womanly, cats display rational self interest along with small amounts of genuine affection. No reason not to enjoy viewing a cat's predatory behavior on display in the home to remind one of the spirit of conquest.

A cat is fine too.

The author is Hayley Gleeson, who writes about everything from a feminist/sjw prospective.

Who ever said cats are just for women? nobody did, that doesnt matter.

>Meet Australia's one million cat men
Piss m8

lol how long have cats been feminine?

R8 MY KITTER

Hook up a girl on tinder and casually mention you have two cats

I guarantee she'll drop you right there

Dogs require constant attention, immediately reciprocate their love, loud, annoying, dumb, need to walk outside and get more attention from strangers and protect their pussy owner who is too weak to protect themselves

Dogs are definitely the woman's pet

>I have two cats, does that mean that I'm a faggot?
yes

get a dog

Of course he's bald.

Why would I need women's permission to do anything?

idk baka desu senpai

this could just be a mongol thing but i'll take your word for it

I don't understand how this is news. Cats have always been for women and homosexuals.

Dog owners are masterrace

Cat owners BTFO

>acting like caturday wasn't a legitimately enjoyed holiday over a decade ago on Sup Forums

What the fuck?! In fact, the opposite is true, were constantly doing the chasing, bending backwards to impress and maintain. The one being we can expect unconditional love from AKA our dogs are now feeding into "toxicity" according to feminists.

Orange/10

If it weren't for homos then we wouldn't have computers. Thank Alan Turing

Dogs are annoying and smell bad.

>gorilla fuck the pussy

I love both cats and dogs.
Except lapdogs.

Fuck lapdogs.

>requiring unconditional love

Cuck-a-doodle-doooo

How about you earn the love and respect, you pathetic bitchboy

What's next, teaching it to vote for Trudeau? Fucking faggot.

>find a stray cat in a parking lot one day
>yeah what the hell
>he turns out to be pretty cool
>liberals decide to turn me into a turbofag by making something I like into feminism

I guess I'll have to teach him to hate niggers.

I've never heard anyone say that cats are for girls only. Don't know where this author is getting that from.

Stay away from cats

boss kitters bro B^)

>Sup Forums
There's your problem

i have two cats and a dog. the cats are objectively better pets in every sense.

If you have a cat then you're either a cuck or a fag, these are facts.

>Cats are unironically masculine.
They are literally women in animal form. They are pieces of shit until they need something from you, then they cuddle up to you until you feed them, then they are pieces of shit again.

Dogs are loyal, hard-working, messy and brave. Dogs are the masculine animals.

>tfw you realize computers are only a machine designed for spreading faggotry.
holy shit user... you may have just changed my entire life with that post.

Dogs are cucked

At least cats can kill their own food

And cats cover up their shit while dogs will literally shit anywhere so you have to scoop it up or risk stepping in it

Cats are clearly the superior pet in many ways

your cats wouldn't pull you out of a building or rescue you from a snowstorm or fight off a home invasion

Probably old unmarried women with a half dozen cats.

If anyone has a fake SJW twitter you could call him sexist for blah blah blah negative female stereotypes, you know what to do.

#GrabMasculinityByThePussy

thats not the reason i own pets

If liberals ruin me loving my cat I swear to god I will commit a gun crime to re-brand cat owners forever.

>needs constant validation
>masculine

In SJWstan Traditional means toxic.

My tabby cat is territorial, very annoying he will yowl at dogs, people, other cats. tries to fuck them up through the screen

>toxic masculinity

What a garbage meme.

What's wrong with having a cat? I'm probably the embodiment of toxic masculinity because I love hunting, fishing and firearm sports, but I still own a cat. Nothing better than the little feller joining you when it's time to go to sleep and then wake you up in the morning for breakfast if you sleep too much in.

You know what's really cucked is caring what animal people keep in their home.

so basically exactly like a male human

Get stuffed you cunt...

Cats are independent. If you want a needy insecure animal, then keep your dog then

So are muslims but you seem to love them.

>Historically, it's always been that men shouldn't have to work hard for anyone's affections — we [women, animals] all just rush to them.
fucking kek. this bitch literally has zero understanding of reality. probably why she's a crazy cat lady.

Excuse to post doggo.

Here is my doggo.

>There are literal cat owners in this thread.

Hey let me know when's a good time to come by and fuck your girlfriend.

Bullcrap. I mention my cat in the first 3 messages and i get every girls i want
>want some cuddles too?
>why not, looks so nice !!!

Comradery is also masculine.
Besides, as a man you should want the subservience and comradery of a dog, not a lazy and detached 'male' figure.
The same reason we chase women and not men.

>Equates loyalty and love with a requirement of constant validation.
Projecting.

I compare him to an angry NEET.

Being loyal and dutiful isn't womanly. Cats act like femme fatales who only want to seduce you to use you.

i have 2 cats, work manual labor, and tie my girlfriend up and whip her for my amusement, then drink shitty beer and talk about how awful niggers are.

cat men aren't a thing, it's just numales who happen to have cats because they're gay.

Sup Forums has been into cats for over a decade.

And we're as toxic as humans come.

Stop appropriating our culture, dickless beta males.

replace where you wrote 'women', replace it with men.

And where you wrote 'dog' replace it with 'women'

>ABC

AUSTRALIAN BANTZ CORPORATION AT IT AGAIN

Fact: you're a cuck AND a faggot.

ok faggot but a dog will never be able to do pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=iWN3olRrhhQ

Fuck, someone should tell pirates, soldiers, and British adventurers.

>Cats are independent.
>Will die if I don't feed them.
That's like saying a neet in the parents' basement is independent.

That is false, dogs can be stokholm syndrome'd into going on a murderous rampage (especially against their owners) because they're retarded however.

There's also that ugly ass blue hairless cat from egypt that's known to defend its master to the death.

You don't earn a single thing from a cat, beta male.

I love pussies too

>he doesn't have a dog for companionship/hunting and two outdoor cats to keep moles and other pests out of the yard

Indoor cats are shitty. Outdoor and barn cats are a great help.

I dunno man, my cat's a bro and loves to hang out with me. He loves to drink beer and hates lemons. Loves to go out in the woods of New Hampshire with me and likes to play. I don't care what others say, he's my friend.

This. Tumblr dyed hair girls love them, almost all girls love them. Unless she calls her self a redneck. Then you're SOL. In Italy I can't see that being an issue like it would be in the American south

Cats can hunt their own food. that's why they cause a bird holocaust

>Just because you like cats doesn't mean you're feminine.
I does though.

NOW R8 MY KATZERS

>that "pls don't rip my squishy insides apart" stare

>My boss nigger black cat lost a fight with coyotes in bumfuck georgia
>his sister misses him dearly but tries to forget about him
>i help her by removing all of his old beds and scratching posts because if she catches his scent she knows hes gone
>use to hate everyone because we didn't understand what she wanted all the time
>i take the time for figure her out
>she becomes the best cat in the world
>always comes to bed with me
>tells me when its time for bed
>wakes me up at a decent time
>misses me when im gone from work or when im away from my office, she sits on my chair and waits
>always fucking meows for food and always wants the fresh food out of the bag instead of her bowl
>kills her own food
>keeps snakes away
>she killed another cat because encroaching on our territory
>she bitchslapped a hawk trying to grab her
>hates everyone but me
>any strangers get fuckken destroyed when they pull the "AWW LOOK AT THE CUTE KITTY"
Cats are wonderful creatures when you get to know them, dogs are annoying cucks.