Why are white men so insecure?

Why are white men so insecure?

I grew up with this guy. His father is an opthamologist.

>richard spencer
>white

Because a several hundred year old secret society is literally spending billions of dollars on a vast propaganda campaign to eliminate us.

You're so insecure that your fears have manifested into inane conspiracy theories. Sad.

I don't know why you're being so fucking flippant about things, Greece is on the front lines of their Muslim invasion of Europe.

>Muslim invasion of Europe
No such thing exists, just a few (less than 1% of the total population) refugees.

Looked at population models of Germany by age group recently?

Are we?

Why are Greek "men" so lazy and shit at politics?

you suddenly have internet in the asylum center, ahmed?

Yeah, what about them? Or are you one of those people who think Muslims can't be Germans?

>((David))

Its impossible to NOT be insecure with all this good ass pussy

because they have small dicks hahaahaha

Do you mean "Why don't white men just roll over and die" pretty sure that's what you meant

>Why are white men
>white men
>men

I'm pretty sure that's just a picture of some dumb hipster.

Objectively very few white men look alpha. And they mostly don't care about race.

We're nowhere near as insecure as black men.

>Richard Spencer
>A man
He's a little boy, shitposting IRL with Daddy's (or some Jew's) money.

That's something you can easily google though.

Is Spencer a cutfag?

>Why are white men so insecure?

That feeling that that that cunt spenser will marry a kardashian and never fucking go away.

Wow Homer, that's weak bait for someone from a race of fishermen.

>Steppe peoples
>Fishermen

Having high standards can lead to insecurity

Because they are hated by society for being born the way they are in nations founded by people like them. Their extinction is hailed by media and governments, as everyone shifts to focus on non-whites that were imported to replace them.

I see you leaf

^