Why did you believe him Sup Forums?

Why did you believe him Sup Forums?

>Inb4 posting cnn

>Donald Trump said Friday he doesn't care about prosecuting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, after attendees at his rally chanted "lock her up."

>After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

>The chant "lock her up" became a common occurrence at Trump's rallies while he was running for president. During the presidential campaign, Trump pledged to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton for her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state. Despite the fact that FBI director James Comey recommended over the summer against criminal charges for Clinton for the server use, Trump told Clinton during a debate that if he were president, "you'd be in jail."

>However, once Trump became President-elect, he said he wouldn't recommend prosecution of Clinton, whom he toldNew York Times reportershas "suffered greatly."

>He also said the idea of prosecuting Clinton is "just not something I feel very strongly about."

Surely you didn't think he'd actually do it, did you Sup Forums?

>Why did you believe him Sup Forums?

I've been saying he was a con man since he announced running.

Oh here we go
>"i n-never s-supported him in the f-first place. I swear"

>Why did you believe him Sup Forums?

can't push him until after he's sworn in, too much tension, he has to let them believe they're off the hook then start killing them

But that line was in response to them booing Obama?

Did CNN even watch the rally?

Also said you don't need a wall, you already have a river.

He conned you guys. That sucks and you should fight to get what you wanted.

Don't support a man like a degenerate, support an ideology.

Didn't I already see this thread before?
Seriously faggot get a real job

This is a misrepresentation of the facts the quote you are saying was in regards to Obama not Clinton. You are propagating Fake News and need to be artrested

Do you have a source that backs up that claim?

As the original claimant the onus is on you to make adequate proof for your claim

This.

If he becomes president and then goes back on his promises then there will be hell to pay, but before then we just have to wait and make it clear what is important to to people.

Also I don't get why liberals would be happy about trump being a con man, it's not like they are suddenly going to be pro-illegal immigration, it just means they'll resort to rally behind someone else, possibly much more hardline and dangerous than trump (who is pretty fucking centralist)

I did. You're claiming i lied but i don't see counter evidence.

Now you're desperately attempting to shift the burden of proof and the goal posts. now stop projecting and provide proofs of your claim.

I don't understand. I posted a source with direct quotes. What else do you want?

It doesn't matter anymore. He's done far worse than lock her up.

She's political kryptonite now. Nobody will fucking touch her.

The Bernouts blame her for losing the White House
The DNC blames her for losing the White House and a bunch of downballot elections
Wall Street has no reason to invest in her anymore
Big Banks have no reason to invest in her anymore
Foreign donors have no reason to invest in her anymore

Hillary Clinton is worse than imprisoned... she's politically dead to the world.

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

THEY SPLICED FOOTAGE TO CHANGE WHAT HE SAID

CNN IS FAKE CNN

The source is the original rally. The onus is on you to accurately back up your statements with reality. You failed do do so by allowing a digest tabloid to inform you because you were to lazy to have actually listened. Seek help you psedointelectual libcuck. clearly you don';t meet any level of intellectual vigor in any field. Seek at least a community college education before posting again please. Your fake news is not welcome here

>Sup Forums is one person

Trump playing 3D Chess again. Can't have the left and traitors fleeing and arming to resist MAGA from abroad and domestically. Playbook for effective suppression of opposition calls for a night of the long knives deal. You take out the leaders of the opposition simultaneously. Instigate Muslims on the brink to carry out attacks, and then round them up.

All needs to happen at night, before they can get to Twitter to alert their faggot friends.

Think Order 66.

Kek

>the right will give up and go home butthurt
Fucking retard. Dissapointment = we go more extreme next time

>Surely you didn't think he'd actually do it, did you Sup Forums?

I had my doubts but a man can dream. I'm honestly think that Hillary was smart enough to cover her tracks just well enough to make prosecuting all her bullshit will be impossible.

And her family. And anyone who worked for her. People like that only align themselves with others who can get them somewhere. If they are losers they are dead to them. Her dynasty is absolutely destroyed. I would be surprised if anyone even answers her calls.