She's not even trying to hide that she wanted to change the outcome anymore

She's not even trying to hide that she wanted to change the outcome anymore

Doesn't that first sentence mean that black communities are the ones doing the repression? Am I right?

Nice catch. I didn't realize that

Jews are fucking weird.

He literally won because of her.

So she's basically saying that a black president oppresses blacks as much as a fascist. Neat.

Yes, she's an idiot. She meant to say oppression.

I feel like Jill is Soro's real weapon. Hillary would just be a distraction while Jill was the one really poisoning our country.

It's possible that she's just trying to scare liberals into giving her more money.

oy vey goy-i mean americans you better give me more shekels so I can defend our democracy from evil russian hackers by getting more recounts

doubloons of propable troof

Why doesn't she just say colored communities?

Yes it could never be because Obama is a fucking scam artist that don't care about blacks.

>but but he and his sheboon kids danced around like niggers to Jay-Z

Since when does this doubling down shit ever worked for them? Is she even still a Green Party at this point?

She used to be pro trump, I think Soros got a hold of her.

Also what is up with her weird rant about banning wifi in schools because the signal is harmful to children?

Can someone explain what this means?

She is saying that if niggers have it bad under a nigger kang, imagine how much worse it will be under Trump.

>wifi

it's just a meme from retards who think that the radiation from wiki is going to give you cancer. They're technically right, you'd just have to have the router lodged in your ass for 30 years or something though.

I cannot understand which side she is on, it's really hard to see because you can find reasons for either side.

She may still be pro trump, it's hard to tell

>This guy represents neo-facism now?

>please love me black people

this is what the mind of every liberal amounts to

>you'd just have to have the router lodged in your ass for 30 years or something though.

So only canadians have to worry about this. got it

Kek

>call recount
>receive more money that she ever had
>use a little bit to the recount, just until you can prove the democrats rigged
>find that a lot of votes in Detroit for democrats are fake
>now attack trump so you can appeal to the democrats demographic

She wants to replace the democrats on the next election.

she's literally saying people of color are dealing out repression under our current black president.

shes some kind of weird crypto jew. Like, still kind of evil in almost a warm, homie kind of way
creepy man

A lot of people blamed her for Clinton losing to Trump. I bet that has something to do with this and the recount.

Regardless of POTUS, at some point Niggers need to get off their ass and make a life for themselves. LBJ's "great society" hasn't done much good.