Goldman Sachs executives hired by Trump

Trump was voted in by Trumpshills because he would drain the swamp of Goldman Sachs bankers.

Now he hires one Goldman Sachs executive after the other.

Sup Forums will defend that.

Hahahahahahahahaha...................

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/09/06/goldman-elite-trump-pence/
heavy.com/news/2016/12/donald-trump-rally-we-dont-care-about-lock-her-up-locking-hillary-clinton-grand-rapids-michigan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE SWAMP JUST GOT 10 FEET DEEPER

He's not perfect and anyone here who thinks he is delusional. He's been trying to break into this circle his entire life and finally he has his chance. However he is still sticking to his guns on some issues, the whole reason that Bannon is gonna be one of the most powerful guys in the white house. He's the best we had and it's a step in the right direction

also flag
A FUCKING LEAF

Government Sachs

Why did you think Trump's demeanor changed immediately after his first meeting with Obama?

>Why did you think Trump's demeanor changed immediately after his first meeting with Obama?

Deep state

i think this is good. i cheered at the exxonmobil guy getting hired

execs at these kinds of companies get there because theyre some of the smartest and most ruthless people on the planet. heil capitalism

That's how it goes when you are letting yourself become fucking brainwashed by memes and unchecked media

>literally deluded enough to believe any of that.

he's a fucking billionare vulture. you are as duped as they get.

yeah, cause Clinton would've been a much better choice

off yourself

this may be the makings of a rebellion. a blind prophetess has predicted that there would be no 44th president and there is still like another month for it to happen. none of these things are final.

I think you misunderstood.
He meant drain the swamp of progressive liberals.

id rather have competent people than affirmative action niggers like obamas cabinet.

>Trump was voted in by Trumpshills because he would drain the swamp of Goldman Sachs bankers.

Where do you idiots get this from?

But it's not clear whether Bannon is only going to push social issues conservatively.
Bannon might very well be a corporatist at hear too, just one with more ethnonational social views.

I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative and Trump is essentially the antithesis of everything I could have asked for.
I'd rather Killary at this point. Same corporatism and at least the leftists will shut the fuck up and not complain as much in NYC

Working at Goldman Sachs is the dream job of any smart American college kid. From business to engineering to wicked smart liberal arts kids. It's basically the NBA draft for smart kids

Bannon said he wanted a "world war". He's a fucking lunatic.

What the fuck do you mean?
They don't fucking do anything, liberal progressives barely fucking do anything to hinder conservatives since the GOP has had the House and Senate for years.

There's no swamp to drain. The only thing everyone asked for was an end to Globalist Corporatism and Trump is handing the keys to the country over to anyone who flatters him a bit.

From his bits about how he wasn't bought by big donors, many of which are Goldman Sachs bankers.
He specifically needled Rubio for that shit a ton

>Trump fags will defend this

And here we go. "ONLY SMART PEOPLE WORK THERE, IT'S GOOD!"

Yeah. The same criminals you said you voting out of government control. You fucking idiots.

>Sup Forums will defend that.

yeah, it's been pretty clear for a while now that trumplets are braindead retards who will shill for him no matter what he does

they're the kind of weakminded people who get hustled by car salesmen, which is essentially what just happened to them

It's okay, he controls them, right? These people will put the interests of the American people before those of their friends and family, right?

This

>They don't fucking do anything
other than start new entitlement programs, bitch about diversity, call you a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, straight white male.
Those are the shallow-minded people we can do with out.
Also, how do you make our capitalist economy great again without capitalists?

>complain about Hillary wanting WW3 with Russia and Putin
>Despite the fact that neither of those people want that, they want a cold war that they can profit off of

>Bannon explicitly says he wants a WW
>somehow okay or permissible

I hope everyone realizes that, while there are pros and cons, each point has to be weighed too.
No amount of ethnonationalism justifies how stupid wanting WW3 is.

That's not the issue though.
The issue is that that corporate tie is made stronger than the national one. So the end result is that whoever they hire is going to do more for their friends back in the Boardroom than for the disenfranchised middle-class that voted on Trump specifically to avoid that sort of shit.

I think it's pretty clear from Trump's cabinet picks he is going to try to keep his promise to American workers by unleashing the American energy sector. As a Romney-Clinton voter, I am not opposed.

Yeah! Totally!

truth, the ass blasting from the environmentals will be funny tho

You're all wrong, Trump appoints these people because they've all a demonstrated trend of putting the interests of others before their own interests. Trump is going to pick the best people for his team to MAGA.

>Bannon explicitly says he wants a WW

Stop just making shit up you utter fucking idiot.

>From his bits about how he wasn't bought by big donors, many of which are Goldman Sachs bankers.

How much did they donate to him?

Goldman Sachs only recruits the smartest kids from the top 20 colleges in the US. Starting salary is $80k, plus $10k signing bonus, plus year end bonus. I never saw a hiring bias for certain (((kids))) at my college's recruiting fair. Bannon isn't a Jew -- he has a working class background. Transition team member (and former Goldman alum) Anthony Scaramucci isn't a Jew, either.

>So the end result is that whoever they hire is going to do more for their friends back in the Boardroom
If you can prove that, you have a crimial case. It's interesting that you are making blanket statements without any evidence to support your bias imho

>(((Goldman)))
Seriously Sup Forums? No moral outrage when it is (((our guy)))

ex-Goldman Sachs people

if you want to reform the system, you need people who know it inside and out

you can't just hire anyone and expect them to know how this stuff without any prior experience

we trust Trump's judgment on many issues so we have to trust that he'll pick the right people

he is still better than Hillary in every way so I don't know why you're bitching he was elected instead of her

pol niggers 3 weeks ago : fuck Goldman Sachs, stay the fuck away from politics

I bet somewhere in Cuba, North Korea, etc. there is a propaganda minster wishing he could have a population full of (you).

>Trump was voted in by Trumpshills because he would drain the swamp of Goldman Sachs bankers.

WeW lad, what a piece of revisionist fake news. He was speaking about career politicians.

>Goldman Sachs
>Putting the interests of others before themselves

You really can't make this shit up. These people are literally slaves.

No, Sup Forums knows better that Jews really are looking out for the American working class. They have always been looking out for the American working class, look how hard they fought for the bailout so the working class didn't lose all if their savings? Wall Street IS beneficial for the economy, we trust what they do because we know when they win, American wins.

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump

fortune.com/2016/09/06/goldman-elite-trump-pence/

>so how did they buy trump?

He doesn't work there anymore. He is also inside the loop. Who is to say his loyalties are not with the country first and that he won't use his experience working for goldman sachs to oust their grip on our government?

hey shill maybe you should tell your masters the harder you shill with liberal talking points the more lulz it creates.

Trump was for the lulz you stupid fuck, for the chaos of it all. the more he makes you crazy the funnier it all becomes. so please keep shilling and earn dat money

You're the ones coming flooding from Lefty Pol.

;)

.03 cents deposited to your account.

Look, I agree it's not great (especially for optics) and I wish it wasn't Goldman Jews getting these nods. But Goldman is top tier (GS and Chase are only 2 banks on Dow 30). You want some JV fucks running the show? How do you know non-Goldman people didn't turn down the gig? Life is a constant series of funneling. The most talented people in the country really DO end up at the best schools, the best grad schools, the most prestigious jobs (like Goldman). You guys think the next treasury secretary is teaching at your local community college?

It's not CTR, it's Lefty Pol Desu.

8ch niggers.

It's sad how even the people that paint themselves at the anti-establishment, critical and analytical thinkers fall for the same bullcrap as everyone else..

Trump or Clinton who gives a fuck. Harambe could run the country for all I care, as long as he'd do a good job

The Drumpftard cognitive dissonance is astounding.

This is what you'd expect from retard SJWs.

Trump literally has Goldman Sachs working for him now, doing his bidding, and shills pretend it's a bad thing.

We've already won, faggots.

meh, most ppl at goldman are physics PhD's, engineers, or ivy league finance grads

you want someone with private sector experience, that understands the inner-workings of both foreign and domestic markets, and can give sound fiscal policy advise based on this varied experience.

Trump's no 1 goal is to create jobs and get the US economy back to historic growth levels of 4% or higher.

Wallstreet is banking on this somewhat and I'm fairly confident Trump will deliver so long as he doesn't get too stupid with the spending (he cornered himself with the wall).

Trump hasn't even had a chance yet and people are judging him hardcore.

>New Entitlements
The new entitlements were pennies on the pennies of the national dollar, they were nothing.
The only ones they really had sway to push for were expansions to Medicare, Medicaid and SS. They only had push with those because GOP also wanted some of that and they had to keep their guys from breaking party unity and being caught working with Obama.

>bitch about diversity, call you a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, straight white male.
Rhetoric as an issue is no where near as bad as the legitimate issue of crony capitalism that both DNC and GOP take part in on the regular. Whining and virtue signalling cannot be compared in magnitude to the issue of destroying the educational systems of a governor's own state or actively fucking around with peoples lives by supporting a fucked-to-hell healthcare system.

>Also, how do you make our capitalist economy great again without capitalists?
Maybe I should elaborate the difference between a corporatist and a capitalist.
They're similar but there's two things that capitalism does that corporatism does not: it is moral and it is productive.

to be continued

>Drumpftard
expressing this level of bias while expecting people to take your argument seriously
wew lad.

Most of Sup Forums won't defend it but we don't know what he is going to do yet, we don't know whether or not he's going to be a good president. He might be. We are hopeful. We do know he's not as bad as Clinton.

Because everything he says is fucking retarded. Let's be real, he's a sack of shit just like the rest of them

omg dude nobody cares stop bumping your thread, you speak only nonsense, you can't understand these people because you are such a loser in life, its like seagulls watching the internet, its like they are so different than you, its like they are alien life forms.

We need long term planning, you stupid fuck. Long term planning and the nation's best interests at heart.

These CEOs care only about immediate profit and their own livelihoods. They don't give a flying fuck for our country.

They'll slit our throat and bleed us dry if it means they walk home with a billion more dollars of OUR money. We're fucked.

So who specifically should be getting these financial appointments?

Do you trust Steve Bannon -- or do you think Bannon is just a conniving fuck eager to get him and his Jew buddies filthy fucking rich (I assume he's already rich) off being Trump's top advisor? It seems pretty obvious to me Bannon's fingerprints are on most of these decisions.

There is no need to continue.
I totally disagree with your premise, making this conversation pointless.
To each his own I guess.

Keep it up Neocon shill or hill shill. The FEMA camps you built for us will be used against you.

As long as they tow the line I don't care from what circle of hell he recruits his staff.

>FIRE ALL THE LOBBYISTS

>JUST HIRE THE COMPANY HEADS INSTEAD

CUT OFF THE MIDDLE MAN
SAVE TIME AND COMPANY MONEY PASSING LAWS
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Genius. Can we get a cut of that?

I'm hardly CTR. I'm pretty glad Trump won because I'm one of those evil trust fund babies who won't have to work a day in my life, and wouldn't have to in the next life thanks to the tax breaks Trump is going to give me and my family. The only thing I'm disappointed about is Trump's position on the minimum wage, I was hoping for a Federal $15 to really push capital costs down and profits up, up, up. Hiring people is too fucking expensive as it is, and it's hurting investment.

Without immediate profit there is no long term your fucking moron.

Not an argument ..

Sage division ops.
Sage contentless bot posts.
Sage a non-thought that took seconds to recopy.

>trump said x, now doing y

slide thread

Corporatism has no interest in either but capitalism was embraced because of how elegant it was to increasing the stock of an entire society by taking advantage of our greed and re purposing it.
Capitalism's greatest strength is innovation and production, spurred on by the rewards of competition.
Corporatism may SEEM like capitalism, what with the emphasis on greed and accumulation of capital, but it does so through fundamentally different mechanisms.
A corporation is like a single entity, a crafty animal that seeks only for itself and will do anything to accumulate more. A corporation produces wealth for its own sake, for the sake of its highest members.
A capitalist business is more akin to a machine: designed for a purpose. If it does not serve that purpose, a better machine is built. But it does not exist for its own sake, and neither does the wealth it generates. Although a capitalist can become very rich, their goal is to reinvest and expand and continue to innovate so that their machine does not become obsolete.

A corporation is not concerned with innovation or the purpose it serves to others. It exists de jure by a stated purpose but that purpose may have been generated by the corporation itself, an artificial need. Alternatively, a corporation may also seek to establish a monopoly, crushing out all competition and PREVENTING more competition from entering.

A corporation is an despair-induced nihilism that uses money as a stand-in for some universal score-keeper. A capitalist business is a radical-freedom nihilism that uses the product/service they innovate and develop and provide to others (in return for legal tender) as the sink for their emotional efforts and intellectual rigor.

A corporation doesnt want to produce, they just want to accumulate. A capitalist business also wants to accumulate, but only so they can produce even more.

I think the wall is largely a metaphor for actually letting agents do their job, expanding technology at border, deporting criminals, and ending the flow of narcotics (heroin killed more people this year than homicides). I don't need to see an actual wall if all that's being handled.

AND END THE ANCHOR BABY LAW!

>progressives barely fucking do anything to hinder conservatives since the GOP has had the
This is why historically the US economy fares better under Democrats, right?

Or why the net producers of federal tax dollars are predominantly blue states?

Didn't Trump say at the start of his run that he was going to hire other rich fucks who knew what they were doing to run the country?
I specifically remember him saying that.
Why is everyone surprised?

Cool blog post bro

Good job retards, you got conned and are too dumb or too far past your Rubicon that you can't come to grips with that
Enjoy seeing your country bled like a pig and all your hopes and dreams of MAGA become just that, dreams, that will fade away, and all you'll be left with is empty hands and hearts
Bravo trumptards, you did it! You saved the USA!

Politics can't do long-term planning because people can't do long-term planning. You can't run an election campaign on promises that the majority of the electorate won't see while you're in office, you need to promise gains now even if it means losses later, when you're moving on to another office and won't face the wrath of the voters.

>Goldman Sachs executives hired by Trump

I think you mean Trump hired by Goldman Sachs executives.

>Forcing your enemies to do your bidding is bad for you
What are you, retarded?

Make America Great Again is a metaphor for returning to the Gilded Age. It's going to be great!

We smashed your idea of a Marxist utopia. By the way where is Pinochet when you need him for fellas like you?

>Trump should hire people with no experience
>But Ben Carson for HUD is bad because Carson has no experience

It's not about how many people do better, but who does better. The GOP is very good at making sure the working people confuse their interests with the interests of their employers. They do the same with Israel, Israel's interests aren't our interests, but you wouldn't know that watching Trump and Pence put that cut dick in their mouths.

NOOOOOo

He has though.
His whole carrier deal (along with an interesting bit of subterfuge a nippon billionaire pulled on him) are indicative of all the shit he's going to pull this country through.

For one, the jobs he 'saved' in Indiana are only a portion of the jobs that were going over the Mexico.
Second, the money he crony'd them with is actually going towards more automation, meaning that the dream he sold of people getting their old jobs back is false since the main jobs produced are ones that will need more specialized training to repair/maintain the machinery.

For the Japanese Billionaire bit, Trump said he 'got him to invest in the US' by offering what basically amounted to a bribe but the guy was already investing TONS into a company here: Sprint.

What's becoming clear is Trump's idea of MAGA is mostly corporations pretending to kiss his ass in return for more Crony money. Trump gets to paint himself as the deal maker and the companies get more money fo rhtier pockets without doing anything new

>get all the bad guys to work for you
>somehow this means you work for the bad guys

Goldman Sachs didn't offer him a fucking penny, why would he owe them anything? Have you all forgot about what happened to the lobbyists in the transition team? Do you not realize he purposely ruined Romney's livelihood and reputation and presented himself as "reaching across the aisle". Have we not been watching the same chess match or do you still think this is fucking tic-tac-toe? Trump has lured ALL of his enemies into a false sense of security, in fact I fully expect he """cut a deal""" with Obama where Trump would be the one to pardon Clinton so Obama could save face, and I bet my livelihood the opposite happens.

The man is a genius, suspend your fucking doubts until at least January 20th, would you?

ty, I think so too.

Didn't they say the same thing about Enron?

You're a fucking idiot.

Read up about the Tragedy of the Commons. Always gunning for the short term profit is a great way to kill any profit in the future indefinitely.

Dead, and good fucking riddance, he was a CIA puppet, a fucking hillbilly that got too much power for his own sake
He sold the country to (((them))), stole loads of money and property and fucked off, leaving us with a system made to enrich (((them))), and gave enough ammunition for commies and lefties to cry themselves to power
Fucking glad he's dead
Thanks for the memes though

Probably yelled at him like only a black man can.

Just keep doing whatever it takes to shield yourself from the reality of a Trump presidency

FEEL FREE TO REFUTE THIS ANYTIME SHILLS

Not only this, but he said he doesn't want to prosecute Hillary. He played you fat niggers, and YOU ALL BOUGHT IT LIKE THE KEKS YOU ARE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

heavy.com/news/2016/12/donald-trump-rally-we-dont-care-about-lock-her-up-locking-hillary-clinton-grand-rapids-michigan/

This. The point about Goldman in the election isn't that the people who work there are somehow fundamentally evil, they are just capitalists. The point about Goldman is that corrupt politicians sell out their country and seek the favor of the likes of Goldman.

Trump never said occupy Wall Street, he said drain the swamp in DC

He is the PT Barnum of Politics

Even if the carrier deal isn't that great it pays for itself in under a year.

Sorry, was pulling it from Just checked and couldnt find anything

It's hard to prove beyond all the half-way libertarian 'muh job creators' rhetoric piled on top of what amounts to tax breaks for top-earning companies that, for all that earned money, produce almost nothing in new jobs and very, very little (disproportionately little) in better loans to businesses and individuals that might stimulate the economy.

>Every person with experience is a Jew overlord
>Also Sleepy Doc is a good pick for HUD because he lived in public housing when he was young
Keep deluding yourself

Then why were Killary's bank ties so bad?
She must have known how terrible the money in politics was, why couldnt we have trusted her to get rid of it?

Norway does it, and they are first of the first world countries.

Their politicians chart a course for the future and meet every several years to ascertain whether they are on course or if they've gone astray.

Planning for only the next one or two years is like being unable to see past your nose. Fucking great way to fall off a goddamn cliff.

>Every person with experience is a Jew overlord
Not an argument

>Also Sleepy Doc is a good pick for HUD because he lived in public housing when he was young
Not true. His mother fought to keep him OUT of public housing.

Keep trying shills.

It's okay when Trump does it, because he controls these people and is going to make them work for the American people.