Are the people of India the most aryan of all technically speaking?

Are the people of India the most aryan of all technically speaking?
Also why are there so many of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
imgur.com/a/kZREY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this a troll?

>why is there so many of them

heaps and heaps of poverty.
Poor people are bored so they have sex + they cant afford condoms.

MILKY

Nigger nips. A sure fire way to give me shrinkage.

Poor birth controll and tech companies love to pay them $10 a day

POST MORE TITIES OF THIS GODDESS I'D SNIFF HER CURRY FLAVORED SNATCH ANY DAY.

They aren't all the same. Indian is like saying European. India is a subcontinent, not simply a country. They have dozens of languages and ethnic groups.

North India=pretty good
South India=really shitty

MOMMY

>brown nipples
>not innies

No thanks.

this. north indian master race

No, they have a high australoid admixture.

sauce?

>Also why are there so many of them?

Literally fucking your way into becoming a World Power. With every thrust comes 8 more shit skins.

I'd enrich her Raj if you know what I mean.

No they stink like curry

I'd eat her curry out if you catch my drift

Stop posing nudes.

She's a little bit of alright.

This, but also because White Nations have a hardon for "helping" so they make sure despite their over breeding that they don't die off the way they're supposed to

Aryan =/= white

Germanics and Nords are barbaric savages and the original "WE WUZ KANGZ" because they've been apes for their entire history

That photo is disgusting. Get it off the front page, I nearly vomited

Australoid =/= Aryan.

Rake yourself, virgin.

You can tell our past by mapping those genetic patterns to the geographical locations of where they're from.

You can kind of imagine an ancient people from the Australia/Papua region or perhaps Sundaland if the sea levels permit it, clashing with a new wave of humans coming from central Asia.

The thing is, the first race was older and has evidence dating back ~60k years in Australia. These people could predate most waves out of Africa simply because it'd take longer than 10k years to migrate from Africa to Australia especially as hunters and gatherers.

>implying I believe in worthless 19th century pseudo-scientific Euromonkey categories.

If you ever want to know what India is like, just watch this video of a Brit riding through there.

It is shit and the people are mentally retarded.
All the decent Indians leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

>Are the people of India the most aryan of all technically speaking?
No. Aryans moved into India. That's why India still has a few people that are almost white. But most Indians are shitskins and have never been Aryan.

Post MOAR pics of naked Indian ladies

So you're saying Australian aborigines and Papua New Guineans do not seem distinct from other races.

All right.

In other words Indians are what happens when you cross a caucasian with an australoid dravidian.

This is literally the one video you inferior shart animals have, all just to make excuses for why you get BTFO socioeconomically by Indians who are smarter, more human, more cultured, more self-aware than Anglosharts will ever be.

Literally 2 years of the p2l meme and that video is the best you could come up with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

>Poor people are bored so they have sex + they cant afford condoms.
More like "poor people need a ton of kids to survive"

jesus
MORE!?

>implying there aren't many techniques for anthropologically grouping peoples including both biological and cultural
Australoid is just a word. It means a certain thing. It's data or information, nothing more.

The comparative terms are then caucasoid, mongoloid, negroid, capoid (because remember African is a diverse place too) and americanoid for native Americans if you're into that. That's just six groupings, you can carve anything into six groupings.

I believe India was a site of many cultural clashes. It's plausible that the older race still had a sizable population in India.

Hinduism itself is kind of evidence that cultures have clashed in weird ways in India.

That's ridiculous, kids are expensive.

Keep posting. I'm about to nut

B I G G

MOMMY
WANT MILKY

More curry please hurry.

nice body 2bh

Saved before some pussy has it deleted.

>That's ridiculous, kids are expensive.
Maybe in first world countries with basic human rights, friend.

In poor ass countries they're very cheap. All they need is some rice and they'll work away and make sure you survive into old age.
To be safe, you get many more than you actually need so it doesn't matter if a few die. And a few will die, infant mortality is very high in these cultures.

I'm kind of amazed people don't know this concept on Sup Forums of all places. Third worlders don't breed like rabbits because they're bored, it's a survival strategy. Shit, it's a survival strategy in rabbits to begin with.

For someone who seems to understand some Anthropology, how could you possibly be as braindead to say
>That's ridiculous, kids are expensive.

Dude, kids are a net economic plus in 3rd world cuntries. It's only in the developed world where they cost more than they produce for 20 years, which is why we have things like childcare subsidies and child benefits. Gotta incetivize fucking, as if it's not enough of a biological incentive already.

You do realize that South India is actually more developed and higher on the HDI than North India. Also all the rapes are in North Indian major cities.

>India
>Socioeconomically superior to America
Think about what you just said, for a moment. I'll wait.

Would love to drink some of that milk. Damn are those some nice tits.

child lottery brother.

The more children you have, the more chance one with miraculously pull through and scrape together enough dirt to feed the parents. to hell with the rest of the kids.

This is how povos think in 3rd world.

Aryans are barbarians. This is established.

>can't afford
That's where you're wrong, pal.

Not India as a whole. India is very diverse and Not all Aryans are in India. They spread out in Asia.
> But most Indians are shitskins and have never been Aryan.
You are right. Aryan descendants are hard to find in India. Brahmin being top of caste system share the closest lineage to Aryan.

Switzerland redpilling pol on 3rd world breeding logic.

literally based.

not genetically. they speak an aryan language and if hindu an aryan religion. most aryan genetically are norwegians

persia and north west india were pretty white at the peak of their civilizations

the idea that any one race is somehow the "master" race or inherently superior to any other is pretty dumb when you realize that the vast majority of people, regardless of race, are fucking retarded.

Fuck canada when it does the same shit eh ausfag?

HARE BABA

Based Japan.

I once sucked the big GG titties and ate the pussy of an indian.

They don't smell bad at all wtf Sup Forums lied. Actually a really nice tasting pussy.

>most aryan
think again amerifat

I'de put my loo in her poo if u know what I mean

AMEN. True red pill brethren.

MOAR

aryans really are the master race

I never see indian women this sexy. Why is this?

A N G L E D

Indian women like OP's pic are my racial weak spot, dear lord I want to cum so furiously in her that it comes out her ears. I hear they smell bad, so hopefully that'd slow my roll if I ever encountered one in person, but my god man, MUH FUKKIN DIK MAYNE.

id let her poo in my loo if u know what i mean

The same reason you never see jap girls that look like cow titted JAV stars.

I;'ve neverbeen in India and I never will. However I've seen the damage over population does in Asia.

The greatest moment I had was the realization that, as over population takes hold and the majority become poorer and poorer, more and more uneducated, that Democracry itelf dies.

This is why mayors were able to buy votes with biscuits in Philippines. It really is the death of a nation.

In respect 1st world nations trying to artificially boom population, and accepting 3rd world applicants, this is also a mistake,

Clean secure nations should be in the market of selling, land, clean air, safety, "lifestyle" (also known as permanent residency ) to rich 3rd worlders as this cannot be replicated in the 3rd world and rich 3rd worlders require bragging rights and will pay for it.

Most women do not look like models of their nationality. Most chinese look fukt, but the models are hawt. Most amerifats look fukt, but models are hawt.

Behold, the indian equivalent thereof.

Who is the girl in OP?

THICK

can confirm, am rich 3rd worlder. Shit's beyond fuckt.

The Aryan people in India, with some exceptions, were genetically assimilated into the Dravidian stock after great migrations and wars around 3000 BC. Vedic culture is the result of this.

the feeling of defecating in a beach must be intense tbqh

imgur.com/a/kZREY

Wot da fuk r u peeple bangin on about? Post moar tits, innit.

indian women have the sexiest voices

>imgur.com/a/kZREY
>those nips

im gonna puke tbqh senpaitachi

Indians are one of those races that have good aptitude but have shit tier culture that holds them back. Every Indian that has abandoned they regressive culture flourishes under western light. If you replaced every nigger in the U.S. with a Indian you'd have a net improvement

Why i the fuck is he headed for Pakistan? Lunatic. White British male. I'm sure he'll blend in.

Indian girls. Nothing like a woman with a mustache.

shes stacked but not qt at all.

Imagine a place with no niggers. Where people don't litter. Air is clean, street are clean. Peop;le say please, thank you. If the expression on your face is off, people will ask "hey,are you ok?" and mean it.

This is white utopia, if you had the wealth to throw money at that. Why not? Your kids would love it and so would you.

This is exactly what has been sold out, to refugees and student visa scams that attract subhumans. It devalues an entire nation.

Some parts of north India have pretty good genes. South India is literally shit.

Nice try Amandeep

You're a friend of mankind.

>indians dont even have the luxury of shitting their pants

back to the pooing streets

It used to be the same in Europe, but as nations advance they reproduce less look at Japan.

> load 189 remaining images

White guy here I do want a Indian wife that looks like that.

dem titties tho

We had a white utopia

Except we let in immigrants

White people aren't perfect and a white only society will never be perfect either

have the lebs paid their taxes tho
have the indians and somalians made Australia wealthier tho, with their diverse innovative ideas.

nice graph, where you find it?

reeeeeee why is "download post" not working

obviously only good part about her is her body

>forgetting abos

I thought I was the only one. I'd rather have pink boipucci than brown female nipples.

>White people aren't perfect and a white only society will never be perfect either
This is your argument against a white society? Holy cuck