What are some good things the jews have done?

What are some good things the jews have done?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/ligo-black-hole-echoes-hint-at-general-relativity-breakdown-1.21135
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kubrick films are great

lots of great science and mathematics and philosophy (although in total a net negative with their Leftist garbage, there's still some good to be found)

Die in a fire, cocksucker

Christianity was pretty cool...

More Nobel Prize winners in the sciences per capita than any other group by far.
Look, I'm no fan of the kikes, but to say that they aren't smart and don't accomplish a lot would be retarded.

Pretty much this.

They didn't invent bagels you fucking retard.

he stole everything from the patent office

Jared Kushner got Trump into office.

Einstein stole everything he did.

Then who did, smart guy?

they make for some great soap

they provided warmth to German's during the early 1940's

Steven Miller.

One of them gave His life for all mankind to be saved...
His name is Jesus Christ, but He was less focused on being a Jew than he was focused on honoring His Father

Ummm...

hah! it's slowly being turned on its' side

of course you can make shit up when no one wants to grasp the low level concepts ie fake news

nature.com/news/ligo-black-hole-echoes-hint-at-general-relativity-breakdown-1.21135

They make good lamps

Nothing

Saying it was the jews who invented a toroid shaped pastry is like saying it was the Spanish who invented the wheel.

the Ba'hel, a Celtic tribe who lived in what's known as Jerusalem until the kikes genocided them around the time of Socrates.

Ok, let's assume this, well this completely fucks everything up now, doesn't it? Who the fuck else is there? There's only:
John Von Neumann, Richard Feynman, Murray Gell-Mann, Leonard Susskind, Hans Bethe, Niels Bohr, Nathan Rosen, Ed Witten, Andre Weil, Emmy Noether, Paul Erdos, Leopold Kroenecker.
Wew lads, they really are short of accomplishment without Einstein

ehehheheheheheehheheeheheheehehehehehheheehehheeheheh

yes, but Essenes are better

This guy was pretty cool

Deflecting the question much?

Einstein stole everything

one of the best

oh LORD take the world, with thine agent Kek

Nearly all "Jewish food" is actually Polish food.

They killed millions of Jews in German death camps. The sonderkommandos did most of the dirty work during the Holocaust.

Died.

Never seen a Polish family eat gefilte fish and mazta balls...

died in ovens

They got rid of my pesky dry skin, making it silky smooth. Thanks Jews, you're the tops.

>mazta balls

did you mean knedle and christmas carp?

So, completely discount Einstein, are the accomplishments of all of the scientists I posted earlier all fake too?
What about Max Born, Felix Bloch, Steven Weinberg, Robert Oppenheimer, Lev Landau, Martin Perl, David Bohm, Zhores Alferov, Lee Smolin, Boris Podolsky, Evgeny Lifshitz, Fritz Haber, Fritz Lipmann, Primo Levi? Is all of science just theft?

Music, art, science, entertainment, culture, technology etc

I posted this in another thread,so I'll repost it here and expand upon it.

>Jews have a disproportionate amount of control. No one will deny this. However, this is likely the result of the systematic oppression of their degenerate, cancerous culture which ostracizes itself when compared to the rest of the populace, essentially speeding up natural selection. You'd have to assume that, over a period of thousands of years, the ones most willing to engage in corrupt, vile activities for their own benefit and well-being will be the ones most likely to survive and populate the Earth. A fine example of this would be Nazi-collaborator Soros. A traitor and a Jew - the worst combination.

>But, over that span of thousands of years, realistically speaking, the herd of Jews has been downsized substantially, and we're left with more prominent, successful Jews as the weak ones were more likely to perish.

Jews are a walking, living, breathing example of the harsh reality that, at the core, all humans can be niggers. African niggers, savage as they are, can only express their desire to live through physicality. Jews introduce an interesting contrast to this human nature. We see their desire to live through their conniving, cunning nature, and willingness to take everyone down with them. See Samson Option. While they express their nigger nature differently than an African, when seen for what they are, they're still a nigger.

That was Thomas Edison you dingus

Bagels make you fat and have no nutritional value.

You're doing it wrong, you're not supposed to eat them, you're supposed to put your benis in them.

I've heard that the general design that we still use for computers is due in large part to John von Neumann. He also set the initial rigorous foundations for game theory. I don't understand why Jews don't claim him more often than they do.

>"The goys have proven the following theorem ..."

-- John von Neumann at the start of a classroom lecture, as quoted in 1,911 Best Things Anyone Ever Said (1988) by Robert Byrne.

>"There probably is a God. Many things are easier to explain if there is than if there isn't."

-- As quoted in John Von Neumann : The Scientific Genius Who Pioneered the Modern Computer, Game Theory, Nuclear Deterrence and Much More (1992) by Norman Macrae, p. 379

>"The only student of mine I was ever intimidated by. He was so quick. There was a seminar for advanced students in Zürich that I was teaching and von Neumann was in the class. I came to a certain theorem, and I said it is not proved and it may be difficult. Von Neumann didn't say anything but after five minutes he raised his hand. When I called on him he went to the blackboard and proceeded to write down the proof. After that I was afraid of von Neumann."

-- George Pólya, in How to Solve It (1957) 2nd edition, p. xv; also in The Pólya Picture Album (1987), p. 154

Don't eat so many.