Black Nationalist Websties

Let's pretend that we can agree that Sup Forums is a white nationalist board like Stormfront lite or whatever.

Are there black equivalent of these in America? What are they? WorldstarHipHop?

I assume there are Jewish and Eastern Asian ones, are there any in English? What are they like?

Other urls found in this thread:

hotepnation.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blacklivesmatter.com

There's a lot of those on Google+. I troll them all the time.

Look up anything regarding black "liberation" or "empowerment" and have fun.

Shouldnt black nationalists be the natural ally of the alt right?

Atlanta Black Star

Facebook/twitters/reddit

Blacktowhite.net

Very active real website

Yeah but a bunch of them blame white people for everything like how stormfront blames everything on jews

I want that too! Segregation of black and white just like under apartheid.

>worldstarhiphop.com

Asians are too busy shitposting on each other's walls spewing nationalist hate and how Japanese never acknowledge their war crimes.

www.WEWUZ.il

lipstickalley

All mainstream news outlets.

thecoli.com

Thecoli.com

hebrew Israelites and nation of islam

white nationalists usually refer to eugenics and science. Black nationalists refer to myths such as the white man being created by a black scientist (an actual belief of the nation of islam)

So you be saying????!?

Key difference: kikes actively target white societies whereas niggers fuck up without our help

Fuck forgot the pic

Blacks can't read/write besides making their mark and despite our best efforts to teach them.

To be honest BLM and the SJW dindus are basically all Black nationalists. The only difference might be the social beliefs like gay rights and feminism.

Hotep Nation

hotepnation.com/

You're joking right?

Segregation was among their list of demands

Hotepnation is actually pretty based.

Unironically this is the only correct answer. They use the comment section of the videos for their own little communities.

niggers.com