56%

>56%
Lol

I unironically think that Argentina is whiter than America

You realize when we fall you guys will too right?
Shouldn't dog your big brother so much.

i thought it was 62%? wtf happened?

Is America 50% part of Latin America?

I mean, half of your country speak Spanish and have Mexican culture.

>0%

>tfw 84%

BBC and White women.

gonna get alot whiter when the illegals get deported

So where is this meme came from?

>I posted it again

>Implying 45% of Americans citizen are not black/spics
Is going to be the same. Illegals don't count when they make stats so the % will remain the same.

Less than 20%. And a great deal of that minority is Anglo culturally.

62% is an old stat
but 56% is probably more than it actually is, pic related

Those aren't counted as white in the census, only in crime statistics to inflate the white crime rate. They're counted as Hispanic in the census. Any Latin American, no matter if they're actually white or not, will be counted as Hispanic and not white.

>100% leftist country
Kek

Malvinas

Maybe you fucks should learn from our mistakes instead of flooding the board with "UR NAWT HWITE!!!!11" threads 24/7

>tfw Google search "the new face of America"

>implying America doesn't have the most based white people outside of East Europe and won't be the country that will save all of White Western Civilization

JEWSA are the greatest goys.

You know that country that has never had a war against jewry or tried to kick them out

Because they really are.

LMOA

tfw 10 year old statistics

Why is argentina always so salty about being called nonwhite?

Why don't americans celebrate Easter?

The key here is, white Americans are just that. White. Barring a tiny percentage of the population having an equally tiny percentage of Indian ancestry, we're as European as the day our ancestors set sail for the New World.

Y'all, however, play fast and loose with the definition of "white." So in reality you guys are a bunch of mongrels with questionable ancestry and bloodlines.

Even though our numbers are in decline, rest assured that the 56% of us who identity as white actually ARE white.

proof

America is and will be white in the future, faggot.

We don't?