White people of Sup Forums. Be honest...

White people of Sup Forums. Be honest, how does it feel to be a part of the weakest and most beta generation of white people? You, yes you, will live to see your kind be a minority in your own countries. And you are the sole reason why. You LITERALLY agreed to be genetically genocided. The globalist machine has already won, the Trump wall won't stop the seeds by the Mexicans at exponential rates (anchor babies, etc.), Europe has been cucked to hell and back, etc. It is inevitable. What now? Where do you plan to live?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Woops, forgot pic. I guess you anime masturbating NEET's really failed your race

The only people capable of exterminating white people are Asian people

Not concerned with a bunch of wetbacks

australia?
ireland?
speak to us.

>Moslem writer
Oooook.

> being that happy for turning country it lives in, into 3rd world shithole

I can rest easy knowing that I was alive during a time where there were still first world countries run by a majority white population.
Whatever happens after I pass away is out of my control and none of my concern.
Regardless, the end is coming soon. Worrying about whiteness is the least of my concerns, because we already know the world is heading towards its demise, as it's written.

the whites will be a minority meme

>implying they still will not be by far the singular largest group. its called a demographic plurality

>implying "hispanic" is not a meme identity made in the 60s and that the white passing ones will not cross over to white.

Come back and have this conversation around 2070-2100ish.

whites are the devil race in the bible, commonly known as the edomites

their extinction is a punishment from god

the brown ones are having more kids

the white hispanics aren't having any, plus white hispanics are usually like jessica alba and they hate their white ancestry so they never identify as it

>they never identify as it

Almost 60% of hispanics identify as "white hispanic" in the census. Also, the largest "interracial" marriage is white/hispanic. Hispanics of 2nd or 3rd generation don't learn spanish.

>they hate their white ancestry so they never identify as it
said by a non-hispanic who read some shit online and now thinks he got the skinny

whiteness is idolized bro

What's up ?

Not true but okay lol

>hur hurrrrrrr blacks are having children at a higher yet
Lmao yet they're also getting shot and dying at a faster rate. Good going my man

>being this deluded
Hope your kids don't mind having lots of brown and black friends

both are spics.

You're fucking dumb.

We got your backs.

t. asiabro

Nice pasta you faggot