Are you a Nazi??

If you don't go see Rogue One, you're a Neo Nazi.

It was written by a woman. What do you expect?

I guess their viral marketing trick worked so well last time that they're going to do the exact same thing with this one.

fire up the ovens.

It is true that the Empire is a white supremacist organization. I remember reading this in the fucking 90s in starwars fanfiction about how brown hair blue eyed members were the preferred. Although whiteness was most important. And it was great,because I am white, and I am a white nationalist. Whats annoying about this new story is the pushing of minorities as the heroes. Fuck minorities. Why do they have to flood into white countries and infest our science fiction lore? Why are they here at all. Destroy those who let them in.

Nice try leaf

God I hope they get ghostbustered. Though star wars is so big they can probably stand alienating all their fans

>the Empire merchandise is the most popular with children
>the Empire is a white supremacist organisation
This basically just destroys the entire argument.

The Empire was never a white supremacist organisation, they're only claiming it now because it's 2016, and when you make a movie, and claim that the good guys are against the bad guys (who happen to be white supremacists), minorities go "Oh my fucking god, I can relate to that!!!!!!" and see it in droves. In other words, they're just catering towards minorities.

Don't worry - Disney plans to literally release 1 Star Wars film a year, so even if Rogue One is a success, pure oversaturation will kill it in the long run.

For goodness sake, even when you aren't contrarian, you leafs manage to shitpost.

Keep pushing liberals into creating "watch this shit movie or you're racist" articles. Super effective!

>I remember reading this in the fucking 90s in starwars fanfiction
>fanfiction

and in Harry Potter the whole school has gay orgies every night

>fanfiction
Kek nice.
You guys are faggot for starting this whole thing anyways.

This

Ghostbusters tries to shame people into seeing it. Ghostbusters flops. Instead of realizing this, jewywood doubles down on identity politics and shaming.

History will repeat itself.

It was said last episode "this movie could feature space Jews being enslaved by space Hitler and people would still see it" guys we get to find out how much truth there was in that statement. I won't see it because the local theater is fifty bucks for two with popcorn and a drink, not because of shaming.

If you write a headline like this you need to be EXECUTED.

We should release a star wars version where the empire are jews and they destroy society with political and cultural marxism

Only a heroic shitposting machild will save the goy through a group of homogenous white males who save the galaxy for some white blue eyed women who promise them sex and children if they win

>I won't see it because the local theater is fifty bucks for two with popcorn and a drink, not because of shaming.
This. If only I actually had something to boycott. I hope I can convince my family at least not to see Episode VIII.

I'm nazi and I don't watch any Kike Wars at all

Ya i will not go see rogue one

Seems like they only want jews women and asians to watch the movie

I just watched the trailer and I saw mostly white people with a few asians and one black dude

I don't understand the problem?

The biggest problem is that Disney is going to ruin Star Wars by mass producing movies left and right the way they have been doing with Avengers movies. Now all the super hero related movies are unbearable.

Boycott implies you were going to see it in the first place

>Why are they here at all
Because it's the nature of subhumans. To be leeches on white man's achievements.
They can't create anything decent on their own so the only option for them is to find white traitors who handles them opportunities.

>neo nazis

Read = 'white dudes'

I'm blind and don't get much value from films, am I still a national zionist nazi?

Star Wars writer said the Empire is a white supremacist organization and put a diaper pin on the Rebel logo.

>2016
>caring about star wars
it died with episode 1 desu

>K bye

I hate when girls do this shit

I knew there was some reason I wasn't interested in this movie. Now I know.

>Neo-nazis do a thing
>Mainstream calls them out on thing they do
>Neo-nazis strawman mainstream for calling them out for doing thing
>Proceed to claim incessantly that all their arguments are being "strawmanned"

and

A

Hol up. So what you saying is, white boys always sympathize with villains?

Seriously, you do realize that's what you're saying, right? Your claim here is literally that whites are predisposed and attracted to evil.

Does the article include an example?

Designed new lightsaber to resemble a burning cross, because the empire is the KKK and all white people (trump voters) are evil.

They made a stupid asshole design just to force some anti white symbolism into the film.

K Bye

>mainstream media
>trustworthy

>racism
>not a bloated buzzword that no one takes seriously anymore

DUDE

HILLAR HAS A 99% CHANCE OF WINNING

LMAO

The empire has always been based off literal nazis. I don't even care about Star Wars and I know that

>Saying you did a thing you did is "untrustworthy"
Into the oven you go.

If I hate Star Wars in general, that makes me a nazi? Cool, that's ok I guess. Better start up the gas.

>fiddy bucks for two.

are you buying the falcon? or renting? cant just be falcon and crab legs. they enforcing a singles tax ?

>2016 almost over
>still not understanding the SJW rhetoric
>not recognising Sup Forumsish psyops

LOL at Hollywood for now ruining Star Wars with identity politics. I'm done with it.

What was the last iconic memorable movie they made anyway? The Dark Knight? Take Heath Ledger out of that movie and it's average as hell.

last memorable movie was that get rich or die trying

I need help guys. I have a serious question.
>So Disney takes over Star Wars. >"Multiculturalize the shit out of it.
>Dude claims the Empire it is a white supremacist group.
>We know from before it was clones of that shitskin mexican getting cloned.
>Only other Stormtrooper we see is a nignog.

Where are the white supremacist?
I mean I guess you could try to make the argument that the officers and higher officials were white, but why would the inferior lifeforms contribute, especially when they are already lazy workers. I mean you know they would have a #blacktroopersmatter #notmydeathstar.

>I know that
>implied equivalence with the truth
K... KEEP ME POSTED

So, this is basically the new wave of advertising?

"If you don't buy our product, you are literally hitler!"

lol, this sad.

First 3 films were not about race, luke, obi one, leia, han solo etc were all white.

These new films are all about dividing the races and sexes against each other.

Interstellar

I know exactly what it is, and it's dumb.

>Why are there no right wing comedians?
Because you're not clever enough to be subtle or funny.

It worked for Ghostbusters... right?

what a title.

First thing I thought when I first read the headline.

>if you really want to stick it to those mean Nazis, you'll see our soulless corporate product, goy

Fuck Star Wars and fuck you. It's overrated bullshit.

Damn.

This ShamePaign is really making me think I should simply mail money to Disney. I don't want to see the movie, but I don't want to be a nazi either.

>k bye

I agree. Please don't pull a Ghostbusters though and get mad that Fucking White Males didn't show up.

That's the shittiest banter I've ever seen. Women shouldn't be in charge of anything ever.

More importantly, why do different races of humans coexist in science fiction?

>we love our spaceniggers don't we folks?

>k bye

Why are women so juvenile?

Actually, that was just a terrible movie.

>It worked for Ghostbusters... right?

Did it?

I'm still going to see it, i really like Star Wars. It's one of the only movies these days i actually fucking enjoy.

If you're "boycotting" star wars, forget it, It'll literally make no change. Go out and enjoy the movie with your mates.
Have some fun in your lives instead of always being politcal about it all. That's how you lose relationships.

Next time you receive a nonsensical response from a leaf do not get angry, do not get frustrated.

it is full leaf tier posting: it proves nothing, it doesn't argue for or against the contentions of an argument, it doesn't bring new information, it doesn't offer an opinion. It's just shit.
Pure shit. Like Canadians.

I enjoyed my time in Canada and real Canadians are a friendly and accomodating people but Leaf-Posters deserve nothing less than death.

Rake all leafs. Kill them. They are not like us and inherently beneath us. Do not validate a leaf. Do not entertain his clownery, ignore him at your least, kill him at your most.
Make no mistake, the Leaf is an impediment to your thoughts and intellectual well being. Come in contact with such vermin and you do not think, you just rage, you do not consider, you just end up frustrated.

They are not human.

Rake the leaf for he is not one of us and if he resists the rake, slit his throat for he only lives to impede your pure and independent thought and mate your women to apes.

Leafs are not us. They deserve nothing less than death.

Do not forget or ignore this.

Rake the leaf.

>This never works for them.

Hmmm.

Also;

>Make product deliberately not targeting white men

>Tell white men to stay away

>Question why your product fails, despite it's only potential customers being white men

Nice.

Someone had to literally have based this off of those charts of muslims and how each percentage in your country behaves. Also, it really is fucking true. Nazis are exactly the same.

>don't appear to understand this doesn't work for them

Liberals don't appear to understand this type of shit is why they lost the presidency

We boycotted Pepsi.

Their soldiers are clones of a perfect person, there's your idea of the master race. They're called storm troopers for fucks sake. Even the officer uniforms are clearly meant to resemble nazi officers. If you can't see this you're retarded.
How are the new ones about race though? Other than the forced diversity

Again. """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Ghostbusters"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" didn't fail because of boycotts. It failed because it was a terrible movie.

JJ Abrams should be a bar of soap.

Stop whining, soon whites will be a minority in usa and they'll have to put them into lead rolls again

Member when /n/, /news/, and Sup Forums would call out shitty blogs and random youtube videos as bullshit and not valid sources cause any crazy fuck could make them?....i member

>movie sucks

>try to shame people into watching it

>it flops

>call it a boycott

How long are they going to use this routine.

They have to cast whites as the bad guys and its been like this for years.

Example IRON MAN 3

The Manderin character they were going to cast as an Asian (as he is in the comics)
However the Chinese cried "racist" and threatened to ban the movie screening in China.

China has become a massive market for Hollywood so they have to bow to what they want. That's why Manderin was cast as a British guy.

Its the same with other minorities. They bitch and moan endlessly when ever a movie comes out with a black as the bad guy.

Whites are just starting to complain now so I have no idea what Hollywood will do next.

Its just more evidence that multiculturalism DOESNT WORK. You're always going to piss off different groups by not pandering to them.

Nobody here has relationships

And who defeated the nazis? White people

Who fought the empire off? White people.

>Modern """""""''""journalism""""""""""

Again;

No one wanting to watch your movie because it is shit is not a """""""""boycott"""""""""

Again;

Making a product that deliberately alienates your customers and them not buying it is not a """"""""""boycott""""""""""

Don't read too much into it. That guy was an SJW faggot, and since those types don't typically emotionally mature past the age of 4 he probably views people he doesn't like as evil instead of wrong or having a different point of view

Star wars is on a much, much bigger scale than Pepsi

Gl

>people are standing up against what they oppose that we think is not bad
Literally hitler

I used to

the proper answer is use what make sense or who ever fits the role performance wise.
but that is not something that will show up in marketing research so the companies will never take that idea to heart.

What the fuck is a Neo Nazi?

Even without the PC rubbish the last one was just plain bad.

15 year old girl takes out the head nazi. Yeah k. Didn't even have an obi won character backing her up.

Head nazi meets Han and goes waahhh and kills him.

I couldn't wait for the fuckin thing to end.

Exactly. Maybe it's the only way to get him to stop fucking ruining movies and tv shows.

I was already turned off by the first one because the racemix propaganda seemed too blatant. the protagonist is a white woman with the niggest black sidekick/potential love interest, and the white male is the villain, who uses a burning cross as a weapon, and after getting spoiled, saw- kills (one of) the white male protagonist(s) of the previous films

it just seemed a bit too on the nose for me. Not to mention I heard Luke wasn't really in it till the very ending, and seeing aged Jedi master Luke was really the only appeal this movie had for me.

This

The movies were dead the day Phantom Menace hit theaters

Stop advertising this shitty franchise and GROW THE FUCK UP

>88

HEIL

>Lügenpressë dindu nuffin

>hillaryous has a 99% chance of winning

>memes are the 1%

>Literally just describe what neonazis did AS THE NEONAZIS THEMSELVES EXPLAIN IT
>le lugenpresse maymay!
I think you're too stupid to catch the irony.

I don't even want to know what bullshit they would have done to Lord of the Rings if it was made today. I'm so relieved that it was made before the big SJW push.

I am a massive Starwars fan and I never ever think these threads have legitimacy but this time Sup Forums is right.

I will have nothing to do with this star wars, the last one was absolute garbage and this one has revealed itself to be openly anti white male.

If you go by the laws of averages, if I am going to boycott this movie then there must be many others.

Get this fucking cancer off of Sup Forums you god damned nigger piece of subhuman garbage.

Prequals are better than sequals. Star wars was best episodes 1-3. Fuck off oldfag sequal nuthuggers.

t. millennial fag remembering watching episode 1

As long as the tactic tricks the studio execs into funding their next abortion they will keep using it.