HES TAKING CLAIM OF Sup Forums

SOMEBODY STOP HIM

I really wish these racists would just stop coming here. The alt-right was created here, and it's about civic nationalism. He's completely ruining everything.

out

now

Leaf or not leaf? That is the question

>civic nationalism
when will this meme end? ethnic nationalism or bust

I'm not surprised. Sup Forums has always been the domain of edgy hipster faggots.

Spencer is an unironic Stormfront Nazi.

Sup Forums has always been about civic nationalism.

I'm so sorry.

how do we stop him? pizza to his house like the good ol' days?

This Spencer character is actually a real hazard for this site.

The guy is an absolute idiot, and a loud mouth to boot. He gives the rest of us a bad name. He can't even properly defend his positions.

pls go

so he's controlled opposition?

>HAIL TRUMP! HAIL!!

What a faggot! He's a kike plant if I ever saw one. Get fucked Spencer fags

gr8 b8 m8.

Not only are you pretending like Sup Forums isn't filled with ethnic nationalists, racial realists, and people who at least want an overwhelming ethnic majority in their country. You're also pretending that Richard Spencer is an unironic neo-Nazi who leans towards Stormfront and Dailystormer.

Spencer has spoken out against LARPing, made a small joke, and had Anglin & literal Stormfront shilling against him constantly in early 2015.

Every aspect of your post is just top-tier b8 tbqh senpai.

Controlled opposition meant to shine a spotlight on us and get us shutdown

OR

A total Mong who doesn't realise publicity is the last thing we want

Which is it

He's an alpha sperg. I hope he keeps trolling the left. He's right that the left will call us Nazis no matter what.

The white ethnostate is a dumb idea though. Why u so racist, pol?

Both?

The Alt-Right started on Reddit you fucking leaf. Sup Forums is where the banned go to cry moar for not starting it sooner.

What is the fuck is point of Richard Spenser?
I would've thought having a guy to stand at a lectern and talk about pepe is the last thing any political movement would need.

TAG DER RECHEN JETZT!

It's the second, he's an attention seeking retard just like that Milo idiot was.

>
>The alt-right was created here
I know this is bait, but kill yourself leaf.

pol is about tradition national capitalism

Richard Spencer has bigger balls than any of you faggots who whine about his autism or muh bad press. More people need to be out there spreading our message. White people have no choice but to tribe up or be snuffed out. Stop being pussies.

He's your guy. You baked that cake. Own up to it.

how do we ruin this faggots life? i'm getting tired of seeing the kike puppet run his mouth?

Lol you fucking retard

He doesn't realize him going into public saying memes, making a fool of himself, discrediting his movement and his subsequent career failure all just a part of our game.

he is on vice news...jesus you white goyim truly are retarded

Use his lefty talking points against him

>he is pro gay and also racemixed

Came to shit on the civic cuck

Choke on BLACK COCK

FAGGOT

YOUR GRANDCHILDREN ARE GONNA GET BROWNED

He does not speak for me, nor for the majority of people here. He is controlled opposition, and he exists to demonize us all.

RICHARD SPENCER IS A FALSE LEADER.

HE DOES NOT GENUINELY BELIEVE IN KEK.. HE MUST BE BEHEADED

High quality bait or just the leaf in its unnatural habitat? In any case, you're going in the green bin with the rest.

Controlled Opposition.
This filthy nigger (((Spencer))) needs a nice bullet between his eyes.

HE MUST CONVERT OR DIE

It's always the fucking yanks running their mouth about "ABLOOO HE'S MAKING US LOOK BAD HE DOESN'T SPEAK FOR ME!! CONTROLLED OPP CONTROLLED OPP!!"

I hope the americans with balls are fucking paying attention to this, you have a serious fucking problem with civic nationalist BETA-MELAS. Most european posters seem to be on-board with ethno-nationalism now but the yanks are STILL holding onto meme-nationalism because they're too fucking cucked to disagree with anything big gorilla daddy dick Trump says.

Fucking hell yanks are becoming a FUCKING JOKE on this board.

I love how you guys have so little sense of solidarity and so much ambient paranoia that any time there's disagreement in the ranks, somebody gets called a crisis actor

I wish newfags who didn't know who Spencer was and are getting paranoid now that he's making moves would shut the fuck up and lurk more.

He is the perfect example of controlled opposition.

He's the media's wet dream. They are delighted to drag him out like a ripe fish to smear all over everyone calling them out on their shit.

The shillstorms that follow in the wake of every paid public appearance he makes couldn't be more obvious.

>A Fucking Leaf

Day of the Rake can't come soon enough

>CTR!!
>CONTROLLED OPP!!
>HI CIA!
>SLIDE THREAD!!
>THEY'RE TRYING TO SILENCE #PIZZAGATE!!

FUCKING AUTIST

SHUT THE FUCK UP

every single time

really makes you think huh

who is this faggot?

These fucking retards ruined 8pol doing this shit. It's literally unbrowsable because 10 schitzos immediately jump on anything that's not a paranoia induced blackpill.

>mfw you faggots thought it was funny and surreal when the MSM caught on to is 4 months ago, but now it's bad/controlled ops.

I don't think this guy fully understands what he is messing with.

Weaponized autism is incredibly dangerous, especially for those trying to co-opt it for personal gains

Don't think he's CTR or anything, but also don't think he had much to do with what the "alt right" has become. How many people visited his website compared to this place?

Would also be surprised if he's the one who coined the term, "alternative right" is hardly a groundbreaking term

Let the left have their strawman.
It makes no difference in the end.

Sup Forums isn't even an ideology, it is satire, anyone who has been here even more than a week would know that

I'm really starting to hate this faggot. Do your own thing, you know what you were like before the election and stop with the meming. I'm not following your faggot ass.

JIDF pls leave

And you're a nigger.

You have 5 seconds to prove that Civic Nationalism isn't just you being afraid to talk about race.

Sup Forums is a place people post things to, it's not a movement in and of itself - that's literally fucking retarded. It's like claiming Ron Paul's presidential run was fueled by Sup Forums because we talked about it so much back in 2007-2012 + the doompaul years.

>It's satire
Hi me 8 years ago

He is upset his 15 minutes of fame is ending and he is desperately trying to stay relevant. Sad!

" he isn't controlled opposition fag"

well I think this proves it. he isn't that fucking stupid. nazi larping in DC, going on EVERY liberal network making himself look like an ass and now this.

total fucking shill. he killed the term "alt right" and now he's going after poll

kek confirms

>inb4 JIDF say he's controlled opposition cuz "hurr im a fucken newfag that never heard of him til now"
Don't fall for their lies.

UHHH

UHHHM

UHHH WELL IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF

IF WE IF WE IF WE

OH FUCK

*sucks black cock*

You should be banned for making a thread without a link, you fucking little slimeball bag of shit.

>linking to vice
>ever

How do you decide who gets citizenship in your civic nationalist society?

>civic nationalism
So it's still white genocide in another flavor
I like it

he's a namefag who dances for the kikes anytime they give him the chance, you faggot leaf

he gives kike news reporters something to attack, when we should stay decentralized and hit them at all angles. this isn't hard.

the entire point is to not have any person out in the open to get attacked. he's fine for spreading his message. he's a huge faggot and kike co-operator for showing his face.

>Muh Roman solute
Go prep the bull

Makes you think

lol what?

It's more a developing subculture than anything approaching a formal movement, and Sup Forums has had a massive influence on how it has developed. Doom Paul didn't spread out from here to the broader culture, this shit has.

spencer is a walking kike strawman. he needs to go back to being anonymous and stop dancing for the kikes.

HAIL TRUMP

>he's a namefag who dances for the kikes anytime they give him the chance, you faggot leaf

>He's a namefag
>Being this much of a fucking autist
Some of us have ambitions beyond posting happy merchants and eating when Trump feeds us shit

Sup Forums doesn't follow one ideology dude

most people on here are just here for the lulz, maybe 10% on here really think this is a taiwanese white power forum

>there's absolutely NO way a white nationalist could be a government shill!

welcome to Sup Forums

Alt-right has been a thing way, way before Sup Forums was created

guys like David Duke and Jared Taylor or Ramzpaul were doing it before us

Genocide of every single leaf, now.

no shit.

fact is Sup Forums has always been against to faggots who proclaim to be the speaker of this site.

Cunts can fuck off

his ambitions so far are larping for jewish cameras and pretending we are his personal army, which we aren't.

you are your most powerful when you can operate hidden in plain sight, and when the attention is on your enemy. you want to tear down your enemies, and get them to fight one another. you do NOT want the attention on yourself.

Fuck outta here boy. Hal turner and Richard are not the same you fucking hunch backed faggot.
I swear you civic nationalists will never stand on your own two.

>he gives kike news reporters something to attack
And he argues back at them and blows them the fuck out

I see where you're coming from but no, we don't need to hide so much any more faggot

>white

I really want to see the original of this.

>pretending we are his personal army, which we aren't.
You keep using this we talk like you speak for anyone you limp wrist cum guzzler.

did he died

He doesn't even mention Sup Forums. He talks about places like TRS.

He's in the TRS Facebook group right now asking for feedback.

>there's absolutely no way a white nationalist could not be controlled opposition

Welcome to reality.

Kys you're a shill or a newfriend
Second this question
This smdh he has a shilling campaign behind him similar to alefantis ass toys CTR. KMS daytime pol has made the board seem like a neo nazi and Normie hug box

And if it doesn't make shitbworse every other captcha is pizza like they are antagonizing us. Or maybe Google's telling us to keep digging?

actually its much more likely that a FUCKING racist piece of shit has grandchildren that "get browned"

Daddys little girl is going to rebel against her fossil of a dad and enjoy black cock, brown cock, and any cock she wants and you'll be partly responsible :D

I'm not a civic nationalist you dumbass leaf.

He doesn't btfo anyone, which is the problem. Every interview I've seen posted here, he isn't the one in control, and it makes him (and white nationalism by extension), look inept.

/leftypol/ getting mad I swear the day I run into one of you faggots Im doing life in prison.

Stop being a paid shill or a delusioned newfag who fell into believing all the shill and proxy posts..

My next captcha was coffee my fucking sides are in orbit

canadians are niggers. it's official. this shit has to stop. leafs, along with all nonwhites, are niggers and must be eradicated

He gassed that jew right to his face pretty well

nobody speaks for pol, not you, me, or spencer, you fagleaf. that's the point. and fix your wasteland of jewish degeneracy.

>implying Sup Forums newfags know what TRS is
>implying Sup Forums newfags aren't so deluded that they believe they're the soul cause of the narrative going rightward.