How does it make you feel that a racist, misogynistic, sexist, transphobic, homophobic...

How does it make you feel that a racist, misogynistic, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, islamophobic piece of shit is now the leader of your country?

Pretty good if it makes people like you mad

Amazing

Its good to have no false hope about humanity. Its every man for himself.

I'm
>white
>male
>prefer traditional gender roles
>neutral about trans people
>neutral about homosexuals
>don't like radical islam

More pros than cons for me. So I'm fine with it.

Absolutely disgusting, Madame President won the popular vote by millions yet a racist white male gets the presidency. This just further proves how America is still ruled by systematically racist white males. S M H

FPBP

The asshurt is real.

Best I've ever felt in my life.

As a gay tranny...

Not that angry. Most people are already uncomfortable with my existence, and I don't blame them. It's a mental illness and he addressed it with the same reaction any decent human should have. "I personally don't care." With Caitlyn and helping a transgender woman compete in his beauty pageants.

If he fixes the country, he is a good president. If he doesn't, he is a bad or mediocre one.

You forgot "demagogue". That one is good to use.

can you imagine being the doctor looking down at this degenerate bullshit

China and Russia are going to be the head honcho works super powers in 4 years
> maga

Kek

A

Intelligent Canadian.

FUCKING

ouch!

BURGER

WILL

Pretty fucking good man. Not going to lie.
Heil der neue Führer Trump

BE A RACIST PILE OF SHIT

>A fucking leaf. Every time.

We're gonna need a second wall.

Aren't the words misogynistic and sexist pretty much synonymous if you exclude semantics?

A

Feels good man

FUCKING

BURGER

That's not how you say "Leaf"

i used to support but now i think we cant gieb gim gooblear godes

#NotMyFUCKINPresident

just a leaf

rake this cuck. Your PM is a joke.

I'm a leaf and i support the fuck out of trump.

Excellent.

No, you're a leaf

this is gay

Pretty good shill. Pretty damn good.

He's none of those things but okay

It makes me think these people need new words.

I fucking love it. Your butthurt sustains me.

a phobia is an irrational fear of something. I'll let you figure that out. Take as much time as you need.

Great, because too a non-faggot who's also atleast slightly intelligent, he's non of those things and is in fact the opposite and in everyway superior counterpart.

just die retard

FIRST
>Leaf
>Implying NatSoc is bad
>Bundeswehr logo
I guess education in Canada isn't good.

Makes me feel damn good you fucking leaf

kinda hot tho
he's got a cute butt desu :3

Pretty ducking good cuck leaf.

idk, Hillary lost the election.

feels good

I want one of this for Huezil.

Everytime I venture here in Sup Forums, it's always or at least mostly the Canadians that are against traditionalism, nationalism, conservatism, racial purity, piety and all things that are considered moral.

The northern wall should also be built if America is to survive.

op, i support the advancement of human society over the feelings of crybabies, ok?

pretty damn proud. how does it feel to have a fag leader who says the commie fuck castro is "remarkable" "larger than life leader who served his people".

It feels like we are going to Make America Great Again...did stupid spics really believe their 70 IQ mothers and fathers were going to conquer North America via housekeeping and lawnmowers?

The people that voted for him are mostly unemployed, or fat-asses that will die of heart disease within the next 15 years.

FPBP

Programme of the NSDAP, 24 February 1920
11. The abolition of incomes unearned by work.
13. We demand the nationalization of all businesses which have been formed into corporations (trusts)
14. We demand profit-sharing in large industrial enterprises.
15. We demand the extensive development of insurance for old age.
16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a healthy middle class,
the immediate communalizing of big department stores, and their lease at a cheap rate to small traders,
and that the utmost consideration shall be shown to all small traders in the placing of State and municiple orders.
17. We demand a land reform suitable to our national requirements, the passing of a law for the expropriation of land for communal purposes without compensation;
the abolition of ground rent, and the prohibition of all speculation in land.

supporting section8,HUD,Affirmative action,gender qutoas in workplace

supporting Wealth redistribution by race and gender

It's look like one-party rule Brazil

>You demand

No.
Get a job hippie.

Fuck, you said what I was going to. FPBP

>Tfw you have to reply to yourself to complete a meme that requires more than one person but no one else cares about you or it